Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Auto's Art Dump/Portfolio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Automedon Your art is amazing! Its so beautiful and I love how expressive you make them, and just amazing overall fur, feathers, and horns

Im poor as heck but I still hope you wont be going with those eexperimetal prices, your art is with so much more than that. Also can I please get a ping when you open? QuQ
@Automedon Your art is amazing! Its so beautiful and I love how expressive you make them, and just amazing overall fur, feathers, and horns

Im poor as heck but I still hope you wont be going with those eexperimetal prices, your art is with so much more than that. Also can I please get a ping when you open? QuQ
VGxuHXT.png
@Cosmicflea Oh wow, thank you so much ;-; I struggle a lot with fur and feathers ahaha.
And really? Well thank you!! People just don't seem to pay much more than that ahaha. That's okay. I'd love to ping you when I open! Thank you!
@Cosmicflea Oh wow, thank you so much ;-; I struggle a lot with fur and feathers ahaha.
And really? Well thank you!! People just don't seem to pay much more than that ahaha. That's okay. I'd love to ping you when I open! Thank you!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
Number One ;)
Number One ;)
^^
^^
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
1. Your experimental prices are way too low
2. Ping me when you open?
@Automedon
1. Your experimental prices are way too low
2. Ping me when you open?
@Canismajoris But, no one will pay more than that really xD
I do have a temp. NotN shop for Strange Chests?? You can find it in my recent forum history! (I'm on mobile, sorry I can't link it haha. )
@Canismajoris But, no one will pay more than that really xD
I do have a temp. NotN shop for Strange Chests?? You can find it in my recent forum history! (I'm on mobile, sorry I can't link it haha. )
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
LISTEN HERE PAL
I have seen art go for millions of treasure on this site. I myself have been paid in a shadow sprite for art. And your art doesn't suck. You just have to find the right buyers. Go look for people who want art and don't underprice yourself. Busts like your first example? 150k easy. You could probably push it up to 300k once you get started. I will 100 percent be here to back you. Think about how long it takes, and how much your labor is worth, and how art is a luxury, and then think about conversion of RL currency to this site. If you want to start with lower prices, go ahead, but make sure you push them up eventually.

Aaaaand I have terrible impulse control and open all my chests as soon as I get them, but I have a bunch of the familiars?
@Automedon
LISTEN HERE PAL
I have seen art go for millions of treasure on this site. I myself have been paid in a shadow sprite for art. And your art doesn't suck. You just have to find the right buyers. Go look for people who want art and don't underprice yourself. Busts like your first example? 150k easy. You could probably push it up to 300k once you get started. I will 100 percent be here to back you. Think about how long it takes, and how much your labor is worth, and how art is a luxury, and then think about conversion of RL currency to this site. If you want to start with lower prices, go ahead, but make sure you push them up eventually.

Aaaaand I have terrible impulse control and open all my chests as soon as I get them, but I have a bunch of the familiars?
@Canismajoris Ahhh I know I know. But, if no one is willing to pay, then there isn't much of a business! It'll just be getting back out there to start.

And oo, which do you have?
@Canismajoris Ahhh I know I know. But, if no one is willing to pay, then there isn't much of a business! It'll just be getting back out there to start.

And oo, which do you have?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon I have *drumroll* [item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet][item=bogsneak puppet][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=calculating candelabra][item=smoldering sconce][item=orbiting spirit][item=sorcerous arms][item=enchanted armaments][item=glowing globe][item=veiled vision][item=serpentine lamp][item=vulpine lamp][item=animated armor][item=painted marionette][item=deadly reflection][item=fallbrush fraud][item=timber tender][item=wavebreak snarler][item=voltspire intruder][item=graveyard guardian]
@Automedon
I have *drumroll*

Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Bogsneak Puppet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Orbiting Spirit Sorcerous Arms Enchanted Armaments Glowing Globe Veiled Vision Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor Painted Marionette Deadly Reflection Fallbrush Fraud Timber Tender Wavebreak Snarler Voltspire Intruder Graveyard Guardian
@Canismajoris Ahh okay! I'm interested in your Orbiting Spirit, Animated Armor, Axe Mimic, Enchanted Armaments, and Veiled Vision!
@Canismajoris Ahh okay! I'm interested in your Orbiting Spirit, Animated Armor, Axe Mimic, Enchanted Armaments, and Veiled Vision!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10