Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drakish [An Open Conlang]
1 2 3 4
@mort

NIIICE

i will be there if timezones allow it
@mort

NIIICE

i will be there if timezones allow it
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru Yeah, timezone-wrangling will never not be an issue

@Akaineko I don't know if I can record it, but I could definitely take questions from people who can't make it ahead of time and take screenshots during the stream.
@Orru Yeah, timezone-wrangling will never not be an issue

@Akaineko I don't know if I can record it, but I could definitely take questions from people who can't make it ahead of time and take screenshots during the stream.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@sinstrinity @usbdongle @Akaineko @Nonstop @CinnabarCobra @QwertyBird @mnkn10 @WynterDragen @pensandink @Eaglefairy

New helpful guide! Audio recording of the syllables being pronounced. I had some free quiet time, and I've been meaning to do this for a while. You can also request specific things for me to record in the future.

[Audio] Pronunciation - Drakish Syllables
@sinstrinity @usbdongle @Akaineko @Nonstop @CinnabarCobra @QwertyBird @mnkn10 @WynterDragen @pensandink @Eaglefairy

New helpful guide! Audio recording of the syllables being pronounced. I had some free quiet time, and I've been meaning to do this for a while. You can also request specific things for me to record in the future.

[Audio] Pronunciation - Drakish Syllables

Language update! I now have a profile for Drakish on conworkshop here, so you can view full IPA pronunciation guides, decline/conjugate words individually, etc. This is still a WIP, but it has all the words and I will be adding more grammar articles and potentially audio files to it as I go.

30 new words were added to the dictionary.*

Minor changes were made to the Script and Sentences Guide. Namely, the shape of the "spirit" character has been changed. Mostly it just flipped upside down to make it more distinct from the kah syllable. A second minor change was made to the rules of where you write the characters; previously, a syllable was erroneously shown as being contained inside the "fire" character. This has been edited, and now only the "structure" character may enclose full syllables.

*A loan word was added to the dictionary, pitiza (pizza). Loan words are uncategorized, enclosed in parentheses, and spelled out with the basic alphabet.

Language update! I now have a profile for Drakish on conworkshop here, so you can view full IPA pronunciation guides, decline/conjugate words individually, etc. This is still a WIP, but it has all the words and I will be adding more grammar articles and potentially audio files to it as I go.

30 new words were added to the dictionary.*

Minor changes were made to the Script and Sentences Guide. Namely, the shape of the "spirit" character has been changed. Mostly it just flipped upside down to make it more distinct from the kah syllable. A second minor change was made to the rules of where you write the characters; previously, a syllable was erroneously shown as being contained inside the "fire" character. This has been edited, and now only the "structure" character may enclose full syllables.

*A loan word was added to the dictionary, pitiza (pizza). Loan words are uncategorized, enclosed in parentheses, and spelled out with the basic alphabet.
1 2 3 4