Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Make an OC! [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233
@Conservatory claim! I have some ideas :3

@Conservatory Just a note (hoping it pings again) I'm going to PM you the final result once I'm done, hopefully by the end of the weekend :)

Ideas for my character

Species: Anthro or feral,, maybe something leaning towards a demon,, or some kind of canine,,
Aesthetics: Spooky, preferably, but anything is fine!
Colors and Designs: Darker colors, but bright accent colors (like all black with bright neon markings) are nice.
What I dislike: Fluff. Large amounts of fluff.
Other/Suggestions: Woooo go wild!
@Conservatory claim! I have some ideas :3

@Conservatory Just a note (hoping it pings again) I'm going to PM you the final result once I'm done, hopefully by the end of the weekend :)

Ideas for my character

Species: Anthro or feral,, maybe something leaning towards a demon,, or some kind of canine,,
Aesthetics: Spooky, preferably, but anything is fine!
Colors and Designs: Darker colors, but bright accent colors (like all black with bright neon markings) are nice.
What I dislike: Fluff. Large amounts of fluff.
Other/Suggestions: Woooo go wild!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gif
@HappyLittleSnek I made you this funky maybe demonish kinda spooky greyhound thing with bare, whip-like branches adorned with glowing motes. Hope you like it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427727295336284162/1152029269128650802/demondog.png[/img] ----- [b]Ideas for my character[/b] I'd like a little buddy for [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b683259c-ee7f-459f-8a5d-0b95b68cc575/d8fnzgo-60a2dc95-1f48-4ae4-8872-c8ec49454138.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I2ODMyNTljLWVlN2YtNDU5Zi04YTVkLTBiOTViNjhjYzU3NVwvZDhmbnpnby02MGEyZGM5NS0xZjQ4LTRhZTQtODg3Mi1jOGVjNDk0NTQxMzgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZvYy4Nv1-OA3tFm33ubrfamCUhzhOIo2Qdu49PxHfrU]this character[/url]. Maybe it could be a smaller friend or pet who hitches slow rides around on their shell. Or maybe it could be someone bigger they could hitch a ride on who helps them get around quicker than at a snail's pace. Or... maybe transportation isn't involved in their relationship and they just eat detritus together or something. Whatever sounds fun to you! [b]Gender:[/b] any [b]Species:[/b] any [b]Aesthetics:[/b] weird, simple, critter, cute [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: I prefer more natural or muted color palletes [b]What I dislike:[/b] I'm not looking for anything too humanoid (but bipedal could be okay) or anything with super saturated/neon colors [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] maybe a bug, other smallish animal, plant, or fungus themed critter? maybe they could have a cute little accessory ----- @twinsaii I love this weird little guy, thank you so much!
@HappyLittleSnek
I made you this funky maybe demonish kinda spooky greyhound thing with bare, whip-like branches adorned with glowing motes. Hope you like it!
demondog.png
Ideas for my character
I'd like a little buddy for this character. Maybe it could be a smaller friend or pet who hitches slow rides around on their shell. Or maybe it could be someone bigger they could hitch a ride on who helps them get around quicker than at a snail's pace. Or... maybe transportation isn't involved in their relationship and they just eat detritus together or something. Whatever sounds fun to you!
Species: any
Aesthetics: weird, simple, critter, cute
Colors and Designs: I prefer more natural or muted color palletes
What I dislike: I'm not looking for anything too humanoid (but bipedal could be okay) or anything with super saturated/neon colors
Other/Suggestions: maybe a bug, other smallish animal, plant, or fungus themed critter? maybe they could have a cute little accessory
@twinsaii
I love this weird little guy, thank you so much!
Claim :) need practice on non-human things ^^’ @maltose Not the best in non human things so I apologize if it looks wonky [emoji=skull size=1] tried to go for more critter and a small thing (half circle it’s on is supposed to be the shell of your other OC) not my favorite thing I’ve done but it’s an idea lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/hA7i9qp.jpeg.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] “Not to be messed with” vibe, tough guy sorta thing [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Species:[/b] human/humanoid [b]Aesthetics:[/b] intimating, angry, emotionless, etc [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: love dark colors, black, red, honestly anything! don’t matter as long as it’s not neon or bright [b]What I dislike:[/b] no bright colors, (here and there is ok, like small details to an outfit, hair, or something— but just not the whole thing), cute, babyish, etc [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] accessories are okay :) I also love high complexity but that’s up to you
Claim :) need practice on non-human things ^^’
@maltose
Not the best in non human things so I apologize if it looks wonky

tried to go for more critter and a small thing (half circle it’s on is supposed to be the shell of your other OC)
not my favorite thing I’ve done but it’s an idea lol
hA7i9qp.jpeg.png
Ideas for my character
“Not to be messed with” vibe, tough guy sorta thing
Species: human/humanoid
Aesthetics: intimating, angry, emotionless, etc
Colors and Designs: love dark colors, black, red, honestly anything! don’t matter as long as it’s not neon or bright
What I dislike: no bright colors, (here and there is ok, like small details to an outfit, hair, or something— but just not the whole thing), cute, babyish, etc
Other/Suggestions: accessories are okay :) I also love high complexity but that’s up to you
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
I'll tackle this one! Love me some tough guys! >:) (which is funny because I'm gonna ask for the total opposite LOL) [s]Posting a WIP because it's taking longer than anticipated...but I AM working on it!! TvT[/s] And finished! Below is just a clip - will send fullview in pm. [img]https://imgur.com/tBL2iW9.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my OC[/b] [b]Gender: [/b]Any [b]Species:[/b] Any - humanoid, furry/anthro, monsters, even something otherworldly or cosmic would be neat [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Something magical, maybe 80's retro? See below. [b]Colors/Designs:[/b] Rainbows, Magical girl/boy, Retro, 80's, bright pastels? [b]Dislikes:[/b] Try to avoid the sort sailor moon / school girl outfit if possible? Just lookin' for something unique, that's all! [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Maybe use the fantastic Bejeweled Music for inspo?? I love these soundtracks very magical and retro indeed!! ;v; Links to youtube vids*: [url=https://youtu.be/SZv3fDqEt0E?si=B7gha8a-hDqYZhTu]Bejeweled 2[/url] / [url=https://youtu.be/_4vyrHN5Kx8?si=Sybj_vzRx2W5nopI]Bejeweled 3 Classic[/url] / [url=https://youtu.be/cg-cinp7JE8?si=KBP4-6TECBUdB7GG]Bejeweled 3 Zen[/url] [i] *the B2 vid is 2hr long, whereas the B3 vids are 11-14min if you wanna zip through those first LOL - they're great drawing bg drawing music tho[/i] Also this lovely Moodboard by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3175475/1]ThatOneMar[/url](designed for one of my dragons) is super fitting! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jJAM18h.jpg[/img] Just so it's here as well - I freakin LOVE the design you did for me!! Already working on a sketch of her now! >:o
I'll tackle this one! Love me some tough guys! >:) (which is funny because I'm gonna ask for the total opposite LOL)

Posting a WIP because it's taking longer than anticipated...but I AM working on it!! TvT

And finished! Below is just a clip - will send fullview in pm.
tBL2iW9.png

Ideas for my OC

Species: Any - humanoid, furry/anthro, monsters, even something otherworldly or cosmic would be neat
Aesthetics: Something magical, maybe 80's retro? See below.
Colors/Designs: Rainbows, Magical girl/boy, Retro, 80's, bright pastels?
Dislikes: Try to avoid the sort sailor moon / school girl outfit if possible? Just lookin' for something unique, that's all!
Other/Suggestions: Maybe use the fantastic Bejeweled Music for inspo??
I love these soundtracks very magical and retro indeed!! ;v;

Links to youtube vids*: Bejeweled 2 / Bejeweled 3 Classic / Bejeweled 3 Zen

*the B2 vid is 2hr long, whereas the B3 vids are 11-14min if you wanna zip through those first LOL - they're great drawing bg drawing music tho

Also this lovely Moodboard by ThatOneMar(designed for one of my dragons) is super fitting!
jJAM18h.jpg

Just so it's here as well - I freakin LOVE the design you did for me!!
Already working on a sketch of her now! >:o
ZZfnZPS.png GEouoxl.png
claim!! i have some ideas already hehe @razrroth finished! i hope you like it!! :3 i'll send over a transparent background version too! i tried to go for a pretty magical look, and the shirt part is inspired by something my mom had back in the 80s, as well as the puffy hair, the rest of the outfit i tried to go for something i think could come after a magical girl transformation sequence ^^ (if there's anything you'd like me to change just let me know!!) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/529311916498223123/1157626952488861766/the_sily.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] the gender doesnt matter but i would like if they were feminine looking :O [b]Species:[/b] any sort of fuzzy/furry looking anthro character would be great :O [b]Aesthetics:[/b] soft looking things! [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: i really like pastel colors, besides that i have no preference ^^ [b]What I dislike:[/b] nothing creepy please, also maybe not as many greens? im a bit colorblind with them [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] i really enjoy detailed outfits but if you cannot draw that no worries ofc ^^ [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] just go wild ! edit @lightiger thank you!! they look so cute omg! i do like the outfit its very nice :O
claim!! i have some ideas already hehe

@razrroth finished! i hope you like it!! :3 i'll send over a transparent background version too!

i tried to go for a pretty magical look, and the shirt part is inspired by something my mom had back in the 80s, as well as the puffy hair, the rest of the outfit i tried to go for something i think could come after a magical girl transformation sequence ^^ (if there's anything you'd like me to change just let me know!!)

the_sily.png

Ideas for my character

Gender: the gender doesnt matter but i would like if they were feminine looking :O
Species: any sort of fuzzy/furry looking anthro character would be great :O
Aesthetics: soft looking things!
Colors and Designs: i really like pastel colors, besides that i have no preference ^^
What I dislike: nothing creepy please, also maybe not as many greens? im a bit colorblind with them
Other/Suggestions: i really enjoy detailed outfits but if you cannot draw that no worries ofc ^^

Things for Inspiration: just go wild !

edit @lightiger thank you!! they look so cute omg! i do like the outfit its very nice :O
pixel_coatl.pngmy_art_shop.pngskin_shop_signature.pngabout_me.png
[s]claim!! my ideas are already flowing >:DD[/s] @epletuup [img]https://i.imgur.com/pdEDIQg.jpg[/img] done!! sorry that the clothes aren't crazy detailed, i was planning on making them detailed but got tired. i came up with a chinchilla after thinking about a unique fluffy bean :3 let me know if you'd like me to change ANYTHING!! [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] i'd prefer that the character be leaning towards the feminine side, but you can do anything :DD [b]Species:[/b] any animal / anthro type, maybe a cat, wolf, fox, or bird?? [ i'd LOVE a bird :0 ] [b]Colors and Designs:[/b] i like earthy colors, but like pastel-like earthy colors. [b]What I dislike:[/b] nothing like bright pink or orange, they hurt my eyes and i just generally dislike them [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] i love to have fun hidden details in the design, so that'd be nice :DD [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] really up to you-- just have fun :DD @Ballader SLBVHREAWBVUIHBFOHEGIFELNWNDHBUCFOEBWA THAT'S AMAZING I LOVEEEE IT!! seriously, that is talent :DDD
claim!! my ideas are already flowing >:DD
@epletuup

pdEDIQg.jpg
done!! sorry that the clothes aren't crazy detailed, i was planning on making them detailed but got tired. i came up with a chinchilla after thinking about a unique fluffy bean :3 let me know if you'd like me to change ANYTHING!!

Ideas for my character

Gender: i'd prefer that the character be leaning towards the feminine side, but you can do anything :DD
Species: any animal / anthro type, maybe a cat, wolf, fox, or bird?? [ i'd LOVE a bird :0 ]
Colors and Designs: i like earthy colors, but like pastel-like earthy colors.
What I dislike: nothing like bright pink or orange, they hurt my eyes and i just generally dislike them
Other/Suggestions: i love to have fun hidden details in the design, so that'd be nice :DD
Things for Inspiration: really up to you-- just have fun :DD

@Ballader

SLBVHREAWBVUIHBFOHEGIFELNWNDHBUCFOEBWA THAT'S AMAZING I LOVEEEE IT!! seriously, that is talent :DDD

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
Claim!! I already have a great idea for this ^^ edit: Hope she turned out okay! @lightiger [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1084900953964171274/1153605926905982986/Owlgirl.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b]male or nb please, if not that's okay! [b]Species:[/b]any canine/fox or feline! Would love anthro [b]Aesthetics: [/b]librarian or grunge? [b]Colors and Designs: [/b]:Natural colors please (unnatural accents are ok but would prefer main color to be natural!) [b]What I dislike:[/b]mecha or neon stuff [b]Other/Suggestions: [/b]I love fluffy ones! [b]Things for Inspiration: [/b]do whatever you see fit! @SillyFilly Thank you so much!! They're super cute!
Claim!! I already have a great idea for this ^^

edit:
Hope she turned out okay!
@lightiger
Owlgirl.png

Ideas for my character

Species:any canine/fox or feline! Would love anthro
Aesthetics: librarian or grunge?
Colors and Designs: :Natural colors please (unnatural accents are ok but would prefer main color to be natural!)
What I dislike:mecha or neon stuff
Other/Suggestions: I love fluffy ones!

Things for Inspiration: do whatever you see fit!

@SillyFilly
Thank you so much!! They're super cute!
@Ballader claim! I will start my claim after I finish my hw after school :3 edit: done! sorry if it's a bit scuffed loll [img]https://i.ibb.co/cJyNrww/Untitled7345-20230922193723.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Any [b]Species:[/b] Cat or pony (preferably feral but anthro is fine) [b]Aesthetics:[/b] nature!! moss...overgrown plant vibes...you name it [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: browns, greens, beiges, tans, etc... so anything natural [b]What I dislike:[/b] "sickness" or any yucky stuff idk [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] short hair/fur would be so cool methinks [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Okapi-like markings perhabs.... [img]https://cdn.britannica.com/80/146380-050-9144819E/Okapi.jpg[/img]
@Ballader
claim! I will start my claim after I finish my hw after school :3
edit: done! sorry if it's a bit scuffed loll
Untitled7345-20230922193723.png

Ideas for my character

Species: Cat or pony (preferably feral but anthro is fine)
Aesthetics: nature!! moss...overgrown plant vibes...you name it
Colors and Designs: browns, greens, beiges, tans, etc... so anything natural
What I dislike: "sickness" or any yucky stuff idk
Other/Suggestions: short hair/fur would be so cool methinks

Things for Inspiration: Okapi-like markings perhabs....
Okapi.jpg
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
@SillyFilly Here you go! The tail is meant to be a whole bunch of ferns but I don’t think I depicted it very good, so it’s up to your interpretation. I hope you like it! [img]https://i.ibb.co/jJnKfb2/Untitled-Artwork.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Any :) [b]Species:[/b] dragon, cat, funky little fantasy creatures, etc. Prefer feral but anthro is ok. [b]Aesthetics:[/b] idk. Whatever you want. Maybe [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: sparkles, little flecks of sparkles. I like interesting/unique color palettes. Cool powers/features too. Maybe a little bit of galaxy-ness. I also think it’s cool when they have scars/splotches of stuff (like a partially exposed cyborg-ness, bone, etc) [b]What I dislike:[/b] humans. [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] okk so I’ve been obsessed with light micrographs of cells lately, like they look so cool, they sometimes have interesting color palettes, and I’ve been looking them up in my spare time bc I’m a weirdo. So you could take some inspo from that if you want! You don’t have to. [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Ok I’m just going list a whole bunch of random words, you don’t have to use any of them, they’re just here to help: Sparkly, fluffy, calico, skeletal, fish patterns, tropical forests, light micrographs, Biollante, javelina and feral hog skulls, aspen, lionfish larvae, eel larvae, ribbon eels, sushi, slime mold, tomatillos (physalis husks <3), undead, shrimp, more shrimp, lightning @Derogatory they look awesome!!!!! TYSM!
@SillyFilly

Here you go! The tail is meant to be a whole bunch of ferns but I don’t think I depicted it very good, so it’s up to your interpretation. I hope you like it!

Untitled-Artwork.png

Ideas for my character

Species: dragon, cat, funky little fantasy creatures, etc. Prefer feral but anthro is ok.
Aesthetics: idk. Whatever you want. Maybe
Colors and Designs: sparkles, little flecks of sparkles. I like interesting/unique color palettes. Cool powers/features too. Maybe a little bit of galaxy-ness. I also think it’s cool when they have scars/splotches of stuff (like a partially exposed cyborg-ness, bone, etc)
What I dislike: humans.
Other/Suggestions:
okk so I’ve been obsessed with light micrographs of cells lately, like they look so cool, they sometimes have interesting color palettes, and I’ve been looking them up in my spare time bc I’m a weirdo. So you could take some inspo from that if you want! You don’t have to.

Things for Inspiration:
Ok I’m just going list a whole bunch of random words, you don’t have to use any of them, they’re just here to help:
Sparkly, fluffy, calico, skeletal, fish patterns, tropical forests, light micrographs, Biollante, javelina and feral hog skulls, aspen, lionfish larvae, eel larvae, ribbon eels, sushi, slime mold, tomatillos (physalis husks <3), undead, shrimp, more shrimp, lightning

@Derogatory they look awesome!!!!! TYSM!
@cosmicwyrm hi im not really sure how this came out :? you had a lot of very cool and awesome ideas and i wanted to pull from a variety and im not sure of how it ended up oops [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628346660925472773/1157929460000116777/dtday_idk.png[/img] and heres a couple links to alts, since i thought it would be helpful: [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628346660925472773/1157929459551309894/dtday_idktnsp_with_text.png]transparent version[/url] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628346660925472773/1157929459224158290/dtday_idktnsp.png]no text transparent version[/url] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628346660925472773/1157929458813128724/dtday_idkalt_colors_with_text.png]slightly hue shifted since i thought the wings looked like marinara after i already finished it lmao[/url] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] fem leaning androgynous or nb, or just No Gender [b]Species:[/b] ouuhhhfhf I love monsters and freaky looking creatures,, maybe sea creature based or something like a not-deer idk [b]Aesthetics:[/b] i love deathly and spooky themes (but not really halloween/holiday stuff), swampy looking guys are cool, maybe sparkledog-esque aesthetics are nice too! [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: all neons or muted/dull colors are great [b]What I dislike:[/b] obviously masc, lots of clothing/accessories, "princessy" or super "girly" fem designs, dogs with Extra Features [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] I love creatures and monsters so much. give me a galactic horror or something that was dredged up from the bottom of a tar pit. maybe your sleep haunting demon idk [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] browse the SCP foundation or maybe [url=https://pin.it/ZaopsR2]this kind of strange pinterest board I put together[/url]? cw for body horror/creepy imagery @falconidae YEAHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! thank you for this gift of Creature!!! do you have a toyhou.se I can credit? and do you mind minor alters made to the design? (not to your actual art though, it would be a different drawing lol)
@cosmicwyrm hi im not really sure how this came out :? you had a lot of very cool and awesome ideas and i wanted to pull from a variety and im not sure of how it ended up oops
dtday_idk.png

and heres a couple links to alts, since i thought it would be helpful:
transparent version
no text transparent version
slightly hue shifted since i thought the wings looked like marinara after i already finished it lmao

Ideas for my character

Species: ouuhhhfhf I love monsters and freaky looking creatures,, maybe sea creature based or something like a not-deer idk
Aesthetics: i love deathly and spooky themes (but not really halloween/holiday stuff), swampy looking guys are cool, maybe sparkledog-esque aesthetics are nice too!
Colors and Designs: all neons or muted/dull colors are great
What I dislike: obviously masc, lots of clothing/accessories, "princessy" or super "girly" fem designs, dogs with Extra Features
Other/Suggestions: I love creatures and monsters so much. give me a galactic horror or something that was dredged up from the bottom of a tar pit. maybe your sleep haunting demon idk

Things for Inspiration: browse the SCP foundation or maybe this kind of strange pinterest board I put together? cw for body horror/creepy imagery

@falconidae YEAHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! thank you for this gift of Creature!!!
do you have a toyhou.se I can credit? and do you mind minor alters made to the design? (not to your actual art though, it would be a different drawing lol)
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233