Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82
These are so pretty and wonderful! I might use them. Thank you for existing. I don't wanna lose this thread, so i'll go on and ping myself.

@Mimmikyuu
These are so pretty and wonderful! I might use them. Thank you for existing. I don't wanna lose this thread, so i'll go on and ping myself.

@Mimmikyuu
@Varsanic gonna ping myself so I dont lose this...can I be added to the pinglist tho @Mibella
@Varsanic gonna ping myself so I dont lose this...can I be added to the pinglist tho @Mibella
@TrustRae pinging myself for later
@TrustRae pinging myself for later
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you! ^^
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you! ^^
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@Mibella OMG These are the most BEAUTIFUL, most AWESOME, most.....BEST bios on the site! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Mibella OMG These are the most BEAUTIFUL, most AWESOME, most.....BEST bios on the site! Can I be added to the pinglist?
Fr0Rcq6.png
@Mibella Not sure if I was added before, but I've just changed my username from DuskSpark to Valmue! If I could be added to the pinglist under that nickname, that would be very greatly appreciated!
@Mibella Not sure if I was added before, but I've just changed my username from DuskSpark to Valmue! If I could be added to the pinglist under that nickname, that would be very greatly appreciated!
@Mibella May I please be added to the pinglist? Please and thank you!^-^
@Mibella May I please be added to the pinglist? Please and thank you!^-^
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
@mibella

Pinglist!
@mibella

Pinglist!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
woah!
these are absolutely incredible!
woah!
these are absolutely incredible!
SDMKiMj.gif4VgiHmJ.gifSDMKiMj.gif
These are perfect! I'll be using some eventually, so thank you!

Also, may I please be added to the pinglist? :3
These are perfect! I'll be using some eventually, so thank you!

Also, may I please be added to the pinglist? :3
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82