Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Clan Lore] Library of the Keep
1 2 3 4 5 6
@tarble
AHAHAHAHA YE SSSSS
//I am excite
@tarble
AHAHAHAHA YE SSSSS
//I am excite
ZWfEwl7.png
But perhaps victory is in the smaller things that you've long forgotten.

If you wanna get my attention, please feel free to ping me!

Location? Unknown ::

Numbers? Unknown

A statement issued by Iceswept Keep Management

As of today, there's officially a "no pirates allowed" policy. Pollux is also hereby ordered to sweep all the floors for the rest of his life and owes Surge an apology for tearing his wing in half. Do not be alarmed by the fact there's apparently weird sea spirits down in the ocean connected to our springs, they're cool.

And whoever took Jules's parchment needs to give it back now.

i just wanna put my pROGENS BACK SWEET ICEPAPPY

so uh... lore events over.... i will eventually finish writing the stories- i know what goes in between- but i really just want to put my lair organization back bc i'm doing a small purge and i need everyone back in their places. xp

Location? Unknown ::

Numbers? Unknown

A statement issued by Iceswept Keep Management

As of today, there's officially a "no pirates allowed" policy. Pollux is also hereby ordered to sweep all the floors for the rest of his life and owes Surge an apology for tearing his wing in half. Do not be alarmed by the fact there's apparently weird sea spirits down in the ocean connected to our springs, they're cool.

And whoever took Jules's parchment needs to give it back now.

i just wanna put my pROGENS BACK SWEET ICEPAPPY

so uh... lore events over.... i will eventually finish writing the stories- i know what goes in between- but i really just want to put my lair organization back bc i'm doing a small purge and i need everyone back in their places. xp
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
List of all the new additions to the lair who need lore (aka basically two pages oops) & a couple rewrites or major updates to existing bios! Non-new dragons are being marked with a *.

Pinglist will only be added when they're all live. Listed in order of where they appear in the lair- links are being added as bios are finished!
  • Nike*
  • Heatherknell*
  • Kandis
  • Chivalry*
  • Tapioca
  • Alvar
  • Toby
  • Kanelsnegl
  • Eirlys
List of all the new additions to the lair who need lore (aka basically two pages oops) & a couple rewrites or major updates to existing bios! Non-new dragons are being marked with a *.

Pinglist will only be added when they're all live. Listed in order of where they appear in the lair- links are being added as bios are finished!
  • Nike*
  • Heatherknell*
  • Kandis
  • Chivalry*
  • Tapioca
  • Alvar
  • Toby
  • Kanelsnegl
  • Eirlys
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
1 2 3 4 5 6