Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Clan Lore] Library of the Keep
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Triptune @TheSabreImperium

Just a brief 'lil Monday update about some updates and upcoming content!

• The Imperium's Hatchery is no longer listed as WIP
  • Link colors have been changed from standard orange/brown to light blue
  • New lore dragon bios will be completed and a list of them will be 'announced' with the next one-shot in a few days! Some are already listed on the main page.
  • Dragons who were lore that were exalted in Ice's last push now have their own section- expect a one-shot soon to explain their sudden departures!
  • Due to my being busy last weekend, the next installment of Brutus's adventures with the Keep has been slightly delayed. I'm estimating the next section will up up Wednesday/Thursday.

Just a brief 'lil Monday update about some updates and upcoming content!

• The Imperium's Hatchery is no longer listed as WIP
  • Link colors have been changed from standard orange/brown to light blue
  • New lore dragon bios will be completed and a list of them will be 'announced' with the next one-shot in a few days! Some are already listed on the main page.
  • Dragons who were lore that were exalted in Ice's last push now have their own section- expect a one-shot soon to explain their sudden departures!
  • Due to my being busy last weekend, the next installment of Brutus's adventures with the Keep has been slightly delayed. I'm estimating the next section will up up Wednesday/Thursday.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png

Just another brief 'lil Monday update about some updates and upcoming content!

• The Imperium's Hatchery is no longer listed- please contact me if this was in error, but I assumed you had closed it!
  • New lore dragon bios will be completed and a list of them will be 'announced' with the next one-shot in a few days! Some are already listed on the main page. I haven't actually finished them yet so this still applies.
  • So obviously we're still missing Brutus's adventures bc my muse decided to run away. I promise that they will actually be done this week tho!
  • Wyngale has returned to the clan! How will this work out with Surge and Nameless...?
  • Surge has hoarded so many sprockets that it's affected the energy of the lair. Stay tuned for a oneshot in the next week dealing with the aftereffects of this development!

Just another brief 'lil Monday update about some updates and upcoming content!

• The Imperium's Hatchery is no longer listed- please contact me if this was in error, but I assumed you had closed it!
  • New lore dragon bios will be completed and a list of them will be 'announced' with the next one-shot in a few days! Some are already listed on the main page. I haven't actually finished them yet so this still applies.
  • So obviously we're still missing Brutus's adventures bc my muse decided to run away. I promise that they will actually be done this week tho!
  • Wyngale has returned to the clan! How will this work out with Surge and Nameless...?
  • Surge has hoarded so many sprockets that it's affected the energy of the lair. Stay tuned for a oneshot in the next week dealing with the aftereffects of this development!
@Tarble Yep, no one's interested in tropical wilds, it seems :c Excited for the story stuff! Dang muse, always running around...
@Tarble Yep, no one's interested in tropical wilds, it seems :c Excited for the story stuff! Dang muse, always running around...
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
@Triptune @TheSabreImperium @Recko

A Stranger in the Snow ::
Featuring Nyx & ??????

Nyx was standing guard at the entrance of the Keep, enjoying one of her few days off from training. Sev was in charge of the fledglings today, and she got a small amount of pleasure out of knowing he wouldn't be able to heckle her that night for her complaining about what they were like. It was just her and the ever so faint wind and snow. Relaxing, her pale eyes slipped shut and her snout tipped down towards the ground.

There was a crunch.

The wildclaw's head whipped up and her nostrils flared. The sound had been distant, muffled... And there is was again. Snatches of a voice met her as they were dredged across the sloping plain that lead down into the valley from her home. "H.... ne.... ere?"

She snorted and headed down, carefully taking one step after another. If it were an intruder, then they'd made a horrible mistake in disturbing the highest warrior that dwelt in this valley. If it were someone simply lost, then they'd interrupted her nap and were incompetent in straying into their heartland in the first place- no trade routes ran this close to their caves.

After a few minutes, the footsteps growing louder and the calls becoming more distinct, it was obvious that whoever had gotten so deep in their land was in fact lost, as the cries were for help. But it was the place they occasionally said that they wanted to get to and did anyone know the way that was more surprising- they were actually looking for the Keep.

And a few steps later, she was upon them.

Nyx was shocked into a stare.

In front of her there stood- well, there was before her fairly close to the ground, a hatchling. It was a guardian, brown earthen eyes staring up at her in awe. "Nyx." A whisper broke from it's lips. The wildclaw frowned and stood up straighter- what was a child of the Earthshaker doing in the Icefields alone? How had this hatchling made it from their home in Dragonhome- she lowered her crest in respect at the thought of the ancient land- and gotten to the other side of the South to get to her home, seeking them?

"Yes, hatchling... That is my name. How did you come by it?" She forced her voice to smooth into something quite unlike how she spoke to her trainees.

"I'm- I'm looking for my grandmother. The- They call her Nike."

okay this isn't any of the lore events anyone was expecting or wanted my muse was willing to do this

A Stranger in the Snow ::
Featuring Nyx & ??????

Nyx was standing guard at the entrance of the Keep, enjoying one of her few days off from training. Sev was in charge of the fledglings today, and she got a small amount of pleasure out of knowing he wouldn't be able to heckle her that night for her complaining about what they were like. It was just her and the ever so faint wind and snow. Relaxing, her pale eyes slipped shut and her snout tipped down towards the ground.

There was a crunch.

The wildclaw's head whipped up and her nostrils flared. The sound had been distant, muffled... And there is was again. Snatches of a voice met her as they were dredged across the sloping plain that lead down into the valley from her home. "H.... ne.... ere?"

She snorted and headed down, carefully taking one step after another. If it were an intruder, then they'd made a horrible mistake in disturbing the highest warrior that dwelt in this valley. If it were someone simply lost, then they'd interrupted her nap and were incompetent in straying into their heartland in the first place- no trade routes ran this close to their caves.

After a few minutes, the footsteps growing louder and the calls becoming more distinct, it was obvious that whoever had gotten so deep in their land was in fact lost, as the cries were for help. But it was the place they occasionally said that they wanted to get to and did anyone know the way that was more surprising- they were actually looking for the Keep.

And a few steps later, she was upon them.

Nyx was shocked into a stare.

In front of her there stood- well, there was before her fairly close to the ground, a hatchling. It was a guardian, brown earthen eyes staring up at her in awe. "Nyx." A whisper broke from it's lips. The wildclaw frowned and stood up straighter- what was a child of the Earthshaker doing in the Icefields alone? How had this hatchling made it from their home in Dragonhome- she lowered her crest in respect at the thought of the ancient land- and gotten to the other side of the South to get to her home, seeking them?

"Yes, hatchling... That is my name. How did you come by it?" She forced her voice to smooth into something quite unlike how she spoke to her trainees.

"I'm- I'm looking for my grandmother. The- They call her Nike."

okay this isn't any of the lore events anyone was expecting or wanted my muse was willing to do this
@Tarble dun dun dAAAAAAH
@Tarble dun dun dAAAAAAH
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
@Tarble

AND SO IT BEGINS
@Tarble

AND SO IT BEGINS
ZWfEwl7.png
But perhaps victory is in the smaller things that you've long forgotten.

If you wanna get my attention, please feel free to ping me!

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright... ::
Featuring Pollux & ??????

It was the Festival, and for once, life in the Keep would have been somewhat peaceful during a holiday- or at least until the Riot. The Gala? Absolute chaos as the clan itself was Iceborn. Jamboree or Carnival? Nearly equally as chaotic as a large chunk of the clan hailed from those regions or they simply feasted and celebrated with their allies.

But up until a few days prior, there were no fire dragons that lived within the Keep.

And then a small guardian arrived from an allied clan, an envoy of trust and peace. A starry eyed kid that Nike, being Nike, couldn't help but want to take care of and help.

Hence everyone's off week had become celebrate until dragons began to drop into sleep. And Pollux was having the worst lot of them all. As the only remotely fire-like dragon in the Keep- he was an earth dragon, he'd protested, only his mane burned and it was for battle, not for the Flamecaller- he'd been forced to play the part. The Keep had no representative of Fire yet- that was the hatchlings intended role within their clan- but in the meantime.

Pollux groaned and shifted under the weight of the wing guards. Arcturus gave him an amused look, and the lighter dragon snarled and stomped past his older packmate. He was supposed to be the Fire representative, and at the end of the week, there would be a special celebration to usher in the new dragon as his 'replacement'.

Until then... he just had to not crush the thing under his paws.

The night set in, and he shrugged out of his non customary gear, curling up in his corner of the lair and closing his eyes. Pollux knew a long week awaited him.

He'd been about to drift off to sleep when the pitter patter of small paws drifted to his ears, and he flicked an ear forwards and inched an eye open to spot the small guardian making his way over the bumpy cave floor to him.

The guardian looked up at Pollux, staring at him with wide orangey eyes. Pollux snorted and turned his head further around towards the fiery plume of his tail.

And to his utter shock, the guardian followed his head around, stepped onto his nose and over, and curled up between his shoulders and side, settling in and giving a massive yawn. Pollux was stunned. Hatchlings ran from him. He was a berserker. Yet this creature showed no concern. The Imperial snorted. Kid's got guts.

Maybe this week wouldn't be so bad after all.

again has nothing to do with updating bios, actually finishing brutus's visit, or announcing my next big lore thing... just a thing I felt like writing.

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright... ::
Featuring Pollux & ??????

It was the Festival, and for once, life in the Keep would have been somewhat peaceful during a holiday- or at least until the Riot. The Gala? Absolute chaos as the clan itself was Iceborn. Jamboree or Carnival? Nearly equally as chaotic as a large chunk of the clan hailed from those regions or they simply feasted and celebrated with their allies.

But up until a few days prior, there were no fire dragons that lived within the Keep.

And then a small guardian arrived from an allied clan, an envoy of trust and peace. A starry eyed kid that Nike, being Nike, couldn't help but want to take care of and help.

Hence everyone's off week had become celebrate until dragons began to drop into sleep. And Pollux was having the worst lot of them all. As the only remotely fire-like dragon in the Keep- he was an earth dragon, he'd protested, only his mane burned and it was for battle, not for the Flamecaller- he'd been forced to play the part. The Keep had no representative of Fire yet- that was the hatchlings intended role within their clan- but in the meantime.

Pollux groaned and shifted under the weight of the wing guards. Arcturus gave him an amused look, and the lighter dragon snarled and stomped past his older packmate. He was supposed to be the Fire representative, and at the end of the week, there would be a special celebration to usher in the new dragon as his 'replacement'.

Until then... he just had to not crush the thing under his paws.

The night set in, and he shrugged out of his non customary gear, curling up in his corner of the lair and closing his eyes. Pollux knew a long week awaited him.

He'd been about to drift off to sleep when the pitter patter of small paws drifted to his ears, and he flicked an ear forwards and inched an eye open to spot the small guardian making his way over the bumpy cave floor to him.

The guardian looked up at Pollux, staring at him with wide orangey eyes. Pollux snorted and turned his head further around towards the fiery plume of his tail.

And to his utter shock, the guardian followed his head around, stepped onto his nose and over, and curled up between his shoulders and side, settling in and giving a massive yawn. Pollux was stunned. Hatchlings ran from him. He was a berserker. Yet this creature showed no concern. The Imperial snorted. Kid's got guts.

Maybe this week wouldn't be so bad after all.

again has nothing to do with updating bios, actually finishing brutus's visit, or announcing my next big lore thing... just a thing I felt like writing.
@Tarble Ha, that smol guardian bab... c'x Cute! Writing what you want to write helps with creativity.

...I should probably post something of mine too, because I have to be done with Volume I by the Riot of Rot rip my empire.
@Tarble Ha, that smol guardian bab... c'x Cute! Writing what you want to write helps with creativity.

...I should probably post something of mine too, because I have to be done with Volume I by the Riot of Rot rip my empire.
» @/Triptune @TheSabreImperium @/Recko

Not really a huge update, but I'm actually writing up some bios today! I won't ping you all again, but I will update this post as content is updated! Completed bios will be linked.

edit ;; i lied and pinged you all again bc it's been a few days ;x;

double edit;; pinging Sabre again since you wanted to see them all finished!

» @/Triptune @TheSabreImperium @/Recko

Not really a huge update, but I'm actually writing up some bios today! I won't ping you all again, but I will update this post as content is updated! Completed bios will be linked.

edit ;; i lied and pinged you all again bc it's been a few days ;x;

double edit;; pinging Sabre again since you wanted to see them all finished!

@Tarble Yes lore! I love me some lore. Whoa, you kept the notes I had in Rainier's bio o;
@Tarble Yes lore! I love me some lore. Whoa, you kept the notes I had in Rainier's bio o;
1 2 3 4 5 6