Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
aaaaaa that is the best thing ever. ;w; I will be screaming about this complete ursegal poem for 40 years @hologramblue
aaaaaa that is the best thing ever. ;w; I will be screaming about this complete ursegal poem for 40 years @hologramblue
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@hologramblue *reads aloud* That was a delight. ^^
@hologramblue *reads aloud* That was a delight. ^^
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
YES.
I'm advertising this in my sig for sure.
YES.
I'm advertising this in my sig for sure.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
this is amazing

@Crashstone check this out

this is amazing

@Crashstone check this out

tumblr_oegee1AJ4e1v6xa1do1_500.png
@Pachirisu @Aftershock @Hesper @QwertyBird @Surpirate @bakurabox @dreamtime @Phooka @Merethic @Mitsuara @momoi @Kes @StarriannaFlare @logicalDiviner @Pieks @Whimzica @sh33pskin @bellzan @RottingFlesh @mnkn10 @princesscassie @paigyp01 @Gowenna @isolte @MagicianPokes @MythicStarfall @Iochsi @adrienne1614 @Abysea @Katta @mattykips @FelicisNox177 @Cosmopoeia @amberwing @hologramblue @Nonstop @nightshade1401 @orru @SgtCredo Hello Everyone! Those of you in the discord chat may have seen that we are currently working on a script for Ursegal. It's still in development, but I'd like to show off what we have so far. Here I've written a few clan names! [img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/8a5f/th/pre/i/2016/156/c/2/paper_script_1_dark_by_shadowshot9-da5355a.png[/img] And here I've used one name to break down the current writing process! [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/15d1/f/2016/156/d/d/paper_script_2_2_dark_by_shadowshot9-da535x6.gif[/img] Like I said, this is still very much in progress, but I need a bit of help! I need some things to write out to help streamline the script,[b] so if you'd like to have your clan name translated and scripted please come forward[/b]. I need lots of practice fodder to smooth out the kinks and get this ready and your help is very much appreciated!
@Pachirisu @Aftershock @Hesper @QwertyBird @Surpirate @bakurabox @dreamtime @Phooka @Merethic @Mitsuara @momoi @Kes @StarriannaFlare @logicalDiviner @Pieks @Whimzica @sh33pskin @bellzan @RottingFlesh @mnkn10 @princesscassie @paigyp01 @Gowenna @isolte @MagicianPokes @MythicStarfall @Iochsi @adrienne1614 @Abysea @Katta @mattykips @FelicisNox177 @Cosmopoeia @amberwing @hologramblue @Nonstop @nightshade1401 @orru @SgtCredo

Hello Everyone! Those of you in the discord chat may have seen that we are currently working on a script for Ursegal. It's still in development, but I'd like to show off what we have so far. Here I've written a few clan names!

paper_script_1_dark_by_shadowshot9-da5355a.png

And here I've used one name to break down the current writing process!

paper_script_2_2_dark_by_shadowshot9-da535x6.gif

Like I said, this is still very much in progress, but I need a bit of help! I need some things to write out to help streamline the script, so if you'd like to have your clan name translated and scripted please come forward. I need lots of practice fodder to smooth out the kinks and get this ready and your help is very much appreciated!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai eee I'd love to have my clan name scripted! Summer Breeze, or Summer Breeze Clan ;u;
@Llanai eee I'd love to have my clan name scripted! Summer Breeze, or Summer Breeze Clan ;u;
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@Llanai

My clan's lore is still very much a WIP, but the name is Scrollhaven, if you'd like to translate that!
@Llanai

My clan's lore is still very much a WIP, but the name is Scrollhaven, if you'd like to translate that!
hu72dVR.png
@Llanai

I would be interested! My clan's called the Gladar.
@Llanai

I would be interested! My clan's called the Gladar.
NY105Sx.gif
Alright I'm cappin' these at five so one more will do.
Alright I'm cappin' these at five so one more will do.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai
i'd love to have mine done! Sanctuary of the Pillar, but that might be a bit long haha
and the script looks amazing so far!
@Llanai
i'd love to have mine done! Sanctuary of the Pillar, but that might be a bit long haha
and the script looks amazing so far!
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39