Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Portrait Lines to color/use
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@Sunflic thanks so much for these portraits I've credited you on my DeviantArt and in my dragons bio. This is my dragon Primrose using the base you've provided :D [img]http://img07.deviantart.net/6a99/i/2016/265/8/7/primrose_by_siakb-daijisd.jpg[/img]
@Sunflic thanks so much for these portraits I've credited you on my DeviantArt and in my dragons bio. This is my dragon Primrose using the base you've provided :D

primrose_by_siakb-daijisd.jpg
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Username20
@Username20
@EnderMaiashiro
@EnderMaiashiro
@Riiji

These are so beautiful! I'm pinging myself so I can find this later when I'm on a compuer that has more than paint available haha
@Riiji

These are so beautiful! I'm pinging myself so I can find this later when I'm on a compuer that has more than paint available haha
tumblr_p82arlWkp31sbjtmro2_r1_250.pngtumblr_pu0kwdqWIj1sbjtmro5_r1_250.gif kXakYrG.gif
@sunflic
AHHHH these are adorable ermagerd!
Where would I go to color these?
@sunflic
AHHHH these are adorable ermagerd!
Where would I go to color these?
r7LsxK2.png
@FallenAngelKaya5
@FallenAngelKaya5
@sunflic

Ah you're a miracle <3 thank you xxx
@sunflic

Ah you're a miracle <3 thank you xxx
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
These are the best! I love them <3
I only can color with a mouse but ima try my best! These are so amazing ahhh I wish i could draw dragons myselffffff
These are the best! I love them <3
I only can color with a mouse but ima try my best! These are so amazing ahhh I wish i could draw dragons myselffffff
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@sunflic AHHH THESE ARE GR8 THANK YOU
time for some coloring practice B^)
@sunflic AHHH THESE ARE GR8 THANK YOU
time for some coloring practice B^)
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
@sunflic i know it says we can't sell them, but if i filled out the base for a few dragons and then later decided i didn't want the dragons anymore, would the art need to be removed before selling the dragon or could it be kept?
@sunflic i know it says we can't sell them, but if i filled out the base for a few dragons and then later decided i didn't want the dragons anymore, would the art need to be removed before selling the dragon or could it be kept?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25