Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | An Original Babblefest
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Skychickens (Nice map)

I really like the background behind Sentinents! I wish there were more plant people in stories and stuff. Your worldbuilding is extremely detailed.

I'd love to read what you have written!
@Skychickens (Nice map)

I really like the background behind Sentinents! I wish there were more plant people in stories and stuff. Your worldbuilding is extremely detailed.

I'd love to read what you have written!
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie I worked really hard on that map. Am technically still working on it...I have been mapping out major waterways and plotting towns.

There is a distressing lack of plant people out there. Also shapeshifters...I mean come on this is fantasy. You have got to be more creative than some human dudes and sometimes elves :/

WOuld you be ok with drabbles out of order?
@Salamanderpie I worked really hard on that map. Am technically still working on it...I have been mapping out major waterways and plotting towns.

There is a distressing lack of plant people out there. Also shapeshifters...I mean come on this is fantasy. You have got to be more creative than some human dudes and sometimes elves :/

WOuld you be ok with drabbles out of order?
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Skychickens Ooh! Will you update it with land formations and city locations? I've always enjoyed maps on the inside flaps of books. I could trace the heroes' journeys and it made me feel more involved c:

I think a lot of fantasy takes after D&D, which takes after Tolkein... Deviation from the conventions are sometimes... undesirable? Because familiarity or something. Which is disappointing, because fantasy and scifi should be pushing boundaries. (You ever play Starbound though? I <3 the Florans, but that's kind of my style hahah)

I'd be fine with it, so long as there's a "Before drabble A" "After drabble C" kind of thing.

You're inspiring me to go back to my old story hahah. I had a map and all these outlines for the plot.. Ahh
@Skychickens Ooh! Will you update it with land formations and city locations? I've always enjoyed maps on the inside flaps of books. I could trace the heroes' journeys and it made me feel more involved c:

I think a lot of fantasy takes after D&D, which takes after Tolkein... Deviation from the conventions are sometimes... undesirable? Because familiarity or something. Which is disappointing, because fantasy and scifi should be pushing boundaries. (You ever play Starbound though? I <3 the Florans, but that's kind of my style hahah)

I'd be fine with it, so long as there's a "Before drabble A" "After drabble C" kind of thing.

You're inspiring me to go back to my old story hahah. I had a map and all these outlines for the plot.. Ahh
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie Yeah I'd do that. Something like

This takes place in story x about here
~~~
Story junk

And of course I would update when I have that!
@Salamanderpie Yeah I'd do that. Something like

This takes place in story x about here
~~~
Story junk

And of course I would update when I have that!
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Salamanderpie @Surpirate @Jayfox
Quick couple of questions for you all. Would you like to see pictures I draw of the characters for this? I just completed a pretty nice traditional sketch of Perceval and Braile just a few hours ago.

Also salamanderpie you don't need to answer this one, but as long as I give a small blurb as to when exactly a drabble takes place, would you all be ok with random bits of prose?

Also I did add a small blurb about Antoine in minor characters. He is important in both the background of the first story, and is rather important in the second.

Edit because I used the wrong word D:
@Salamanderpie @Surpirate @Jayfox
Quick couple of questions for you all. Would you like to see pictures I draw of the characters for this? I just completed a pretty nice traditional sketch of Perceval and Braile just a few hours ago.

Also salamanderpie you don't need to answer this one, but as long as I give a small blurb as to when exactly a drabble takes place, would you all be ok with random bits of prose?

Also I did add a small blurb about Antoine in minor characters. He is important in both the background of the first story, and is rather important in the second.

Edit because I used the wrong word D:
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Skychickens

Art: Yes
@Skychickens

Art: Yes
@Salamanderpie I love drawing them. My current obsession is drawing Perceval and Braile because they are so precious~ Seriously for my birthday my girlfriend and best friend had a picture of them commissioned for me. (Of course they didn't draw perceval's feathers, but who other than me even feels like fighting with them god dang)
@Salamanderpie I love drawing them. My current obsession is drawing Perceval and Braile because they are so precious~ Seriously for my birthday my girlfriend and best friend had a picture of them commissioned for me. (Of course they didn't draw perceval's feathers, but who other than me even feels like fighting with them god dang)
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Skychickens Antoine's babble makes my heart hurt

Also Show meeeeeeee
@Skychickens Antoine's babble makes my heart hurt

Also Show meeeeeeee
@Salamanderpie Well then~ The colored one was the gift that was commissioned, and the other is that sketch. I didn't feel like hooking up my scanner so I am horribly sorry it just uses my awful phone camera to show you. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WQ0mL9O.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/EBsGssg.png[/img]
@Salamanderpie
Well then~ The colored one was the gift that was commissioned, and the other is that sketch. I didn't feel like hooking up my scanner so I am horribly sorry it just uses my awful phone camera to show you.

WQ0mL9O.jpgEBsGssg.png
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Skychickens

Aww <3 So tsun. So tender

Also dang those hands were *really* well done, good job
@Skychickens

Aww <3 So tsun. So tender

Also dang those hands were *really* well done, good job
1 2 3 4 5 6