Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw my Dragon/OC Contest RESULTS
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This contest was so much fun! Everyone did such a wonderful job with their artwork! Kudos to the winners! :D
This contest was so much fun! Everyone did such a wonderful job with their artwork! Kudos to the winners! :D
star-wars-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-banner-poster.jpg
@wesleydog

This is by far, one of the most generous contests I've come across! There is an abundance of prizes and the feedback is so wonderful!

Super sorry that I wasn't able to enter again, but please notify me if you ever have another art contest; your characters are really fun to look at, and I wish I could've drawn more of them! I love seeing the other amazing art as well~

Here is the list!
1. eliminate
2. peregrine
3. shadow egg
4. valkyrie blade
5. loga
6. will o the ember
7. thylacine
8. shadow tome
9. plague tome
10. skeletal chimes
11. slimemother
12. glowing contaigon
13. opalesque
14. lightning lancer
15. crystalspined
16. agol
17. Bluffclamber belongings

Again, thankyou so much for holding this contest!
@wesleydog

This is by far, one of the most generous contests I've come across! There is an abundance of prizes and the feedback is so wonderful!

Super sorry that I wasn't able to enter again, but please notify me if you ever have another art contest; your characters are really fun to look at, and I wish I could've drawn more of them! I love seeing the other amazing art as well~

Here is the list!
1. eliminate
2. peregrine
3. shadow egg
4. valkyrie blade
5. loga
6. will o the ember
7. thylacine
8. shadow tome
9. plague tome
10. skeletal chimes
11. slimemother
12. glowing contaigon
13. opalesque
14. lightning lancer
15. crystalspined
16. agol
17. Bluffclamber belongings

Again, thankyou so much for holding this contest!
@wesleydog
OH sorry about that! here we go-
1. thylacine
2. shadow egg
3. wavespun ivy
4. eliminate
5. valkrie blade
6. peregrine
7. leafy gladebough
8. will o ember

and all the other items are fair game to me! <3
@wesleydog
OH sorry about that! here we go-
1. thylacine
2. shadow egg
3. wavespun ivy
4. eliminate
5. valkrie blade
6. peregrine
7. leafy gladebough
8. will o ember

and all the other items are fair game to me! <3
Congrats to everyone! Even though I didn't get a winning place, I had lots of fun drawing these characters. Awesomeness!

(And hey, can I use my drawing of Korsha and the Chameleon as an example for my art shop?)
Congrats to everyone! Even though I didn't get a winning place, I had lots of fun drawing these characters. Awesomeness!

(And hey, can I use my drawing of Korsha and the Chameleon as an example for my art shop?)
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
@wesleydog Thank you for hosting this! It was really fun, and I love seeing everyone's styles. So much pretty art!!
@wesleydog Thank you for hosting this! It was really fun, and I love seeing everyone's styles. So much pretty art!!
RGcwvcm.jpg
The top three prizes and the consolation prize have all been awarded to their respective winners! The runner-ups will be awarded as the higher-placing people respond with their list ;)

I will hopefully send out the consolation prizes very soon... this took several hours to judge and type up, so I might need to send them in spurts and then take a break xD

I'm so glad you all enjoyed this contest!
The top three prizes and the consolation prize have all been awarded to their respective winners! The runner-ups will be awarded as the higher-placing people respond with their list ;)

I will hopefully send out the consolation prizes very soon... this took several hours to judge and type up, so I might need to send them in spurts and then take a break xD

I'm so glad you all enjoyed this contest!
@wesleydog thanks so much for putting all this into one contest! All the art is so lovely; it was great to be a part of this. Please do take as many breaks as you need, lol, all that judging and prize giving is sure to wear on you!

Congratulations to everyone! If any of you open for commissions anytime, be sure to let a homie know ;)
@wesleydog thanks so much for putting all this into one contest! All the art is so lovely; it was great to be a part of this. Please do take as many breaks as you need, lol, all that judging and prize giving is sure to wear on you!

Congratulations to everyone! If any of you open for commissions anytime, be sure to let a homie know ;)
I'll buy a few gems for 1:1000
Congratulations to everyone ! =D
There are some amazing pieces of art ! °w°
It was really fun to do ! ^^

@wesleydog

Thanks for your compliments, I guess it was not easy to choose ! ^^°
But I think you done right, I just love this drawing of Freddy so much ! -w-

Also there is my choice for the runner up price :

1 Skeletal Chimes
2 Eliminate
3 Plague tome

Thank you for everything ! ^^
If one day, you do another contest, let me know by pinging me ! =D
Congratulations to everyone ! =D
There are some amazing pieces of art ! °w°
It was really fun to do ! ^^

@wesleydog

Thanks for your compliments, I guess it was not easy to choose ! ^^°
But I think you done right, I just love this drawing of Freddy so much ! -w-

Also there is my choice for the runner up price :

1 Skeletal Chimes
2 Eliminate
3 Plague tome

Thank you for everything ! ^^
If one day, you do another contest, let me know by pinging me ! =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Phew! All of the consolation prizes have been sent! Didn't take as long as I was expecting :)

Edit - @FuzzyBelly Of course you may! :D
Phew! All of the consolation prizes have been sent! Didn't take as long as I was expecting :)

Edit - @FuzzyBelly Of course you may! :D
Congratulations to the winners! And to all the other participants who did an awesome job on everything~

@Wesleydog

This was fun! Glad to have joined in!

1.) Unhatched Shadow Egg

2.) Valkyrie Blade

3.) Accent: Opalesque

4.) Tertiary Gene: Thylacine

5.) Secondary Gene: Peregrine

6.) Will O' The Ember

Congratulations to the winners! And to all the other participants who did an awesome job on everything~

@Wesleydog

This was fun! Glad to have joined in!

1.) Unhatched Shadow Egg

2.) Valkyrie Blade

3.) Accent: Opalesque

4.) Tertiary Gene: Thylacine

5.) Secondary Gene: Peregrine

6.) Will O' The Ember

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31