Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Light in Her Eyes [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Fitali Rylen is best dragon, no ifs ands or buts. Besides purple penn But that's beside the point. Also Marigold being Marigold 10/10 scrawwws.

Noa's cryptic coatl is on point, but I'm honestly curious as to what she actually did say o.o
@Fitali Rylen is best dragon, no ifs ands or buts. Besides purple penn But that's beside the point. Also Marigold being Marigold 10/10 scrawwws.

Noa's cryptic coatl is on point, but I'm honestly curious as to what she actually did say o.o
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
@SilentWiccan Marigold may well have a bit of competition for "best familiar" soon, but she'll always be queen for a number of reasons.

I'll never put anything particularly vital in a cipher, but using it from time to time calls to me. If you look to Noa's introduction "Windswept Woman" (especially the AN), that may very well be all you need to figure out what she's saying here, but in case you need another hint, click here.
@SilentWiccan Marigold may well have a bit of competition for "best familiar" soon, but she'll always be queen for a number of reasons.

I'll never put anything particularly vital in a cipher, but using it from time to time calls to me. If you look to Noa's introduction "Windswept Woman" (especially the AN), that may very well be all you need to figure out what she's saying here, but in case you need another hint, click here.
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@HuntingAlpha @DigDog @SpaceSnake @SilentWiccan @Mistycloud @Digimon11 @luckgandor @sQld @tigressRising @Elzerei

The rest of day 46 is LIVE! I was stalling on doing a paper all this week, meaning that I couldn't excuse updating. Hope you enjoy.
@HuntingAlpha @DigDog @SpaceSnake @SilentWiccan @Mistycloud @Digimon11 @luckgandor @sQld @tigressRising @Elzerei

The rest of day 46 is LIVE! I was stalling on doing a paper all this week, meaning that I couldn't excuse updating. Hope you enjoy.
@Fitali Rastus Joshua and Leon are my favourite thing in this omg. They're so cute I didn;t think they'd be this cute omg omg. And Pennnnnnnn ;-; i cry for penn...is this supposed to hurt cuz for some reason it hurts.
@Fitali Rastus Joshua and Leon are my favourite thing in this omg. They're so cute I didn;t think they'd be this cute omg omg. And Pennnnnnnn ;-; i cry for penn...is this supposed to hurt cuz for some reason it hurts.
@Silverhame YAY A NEW READER :'D I'll add you to the list.
I presently only follow 3 active lockes myself, as people keep dropping off and I have to replace my mind space with a new one. If you make one yourself though, ping me! I crazy love commenting on lockes.
@Silverhame YAY A NEW READER :'D I'll add you to the list.
I presently only follow 3 active lockes myself, as people keep dropping off and I have to replace my mind space with a new one. If you make one yourself though, ping me! I crazy love commenting on lockes.
@HuntingAlpha @DigDog @SpaceSnake @SilentWiccan @Mistycloud @Digimon11 @luckgandor @sQld @tigressRising @Elzerei @Silverhame

THIS ISN'T A PING TO TELL YOU I'M STOPPING THE LOCKE OR ANYTHING. Updates will come when they come. If you're not interested in my life, you can stop reading here in the knowledge that I will deliver. Like. For real. I accidentally put all my baggage below.

That being said, lack of updates was first from laziness, then because of anxiety, and now this ping because I have a big decision to make.

I'm not where I need to be in my fieldwork, and my supervisor at the clinic and my coordinator at the University have been laying some pretty tough stuff on me, in addition to a councilor. If I keep going the way I am, I'll either be dismissed from the clinic or I'm going to push through these last few months, graduate, and still be miserable. It will be difficult for me to find a job or be happy in said job... or so people say.

There's also an avenue open to me where I take what is called a Compassionate Leave, though when I searched it on the University website just now, I can only find it applying to Graduate Studies. Noooow I'm having doubts about my Fieldwork coordinator aaaaaah. AnYwAy I could go on compassionate leave (apparently...) and I'd have a councilor lined up to deal with my issues, and I've asked for a list of things to expand my knowledge base so I can be confident when I go back into the fray. At 23 years old there's a possibility I can deal with things that otherwise could plague me, with support systems I wouldn't have after I graduate.

This all sounds very cut and dry on paper what I should do, but I've been looking forward to finally graduating ever since I took my Winter semester off (in which I didn't get anything figured at all, but I was happier than I had been in a year...) and especially since I've started my fieldwork at the absolutely fantastic place I have. There's the fact that I have already taken time for myself recently and blown it all. This would be the second practical experience I've left mid-term, even if the first one was in Nursing, which I've come to discover I hated, and that gave me depression. My parents don't even know that I was called in for a meeting today, let alone that I have this decision to make. I'm choked up. There has always been a part of me that thinks if I just tried harder, that I studied what I should know, that I would succeed, and my anxiety is only the secondary issue that's already being addressed with exposure therapy in being... y'know... in charge of leading people, teaching people, and conversing with people in the physical rehab clinic.

It sucks big time. My supervisor has been praying for me, which is so, so appreciated.
@HuntingAlpha @DigDog @SpaceSnake @SilentWiccan @Mistycloud @Digimon11 @luckgandor @sQld @tigressRising @Elzerei @Silverhame

THIS ISN'T A PING TO TELL YOU I'M STOPPING THE LOCKE OR ANYTHING. Updates will come when they come. If you're not interested in my life, you can stop reading here in the knowledge that I will deliver. Like. For real. I accidentally put all my baggage below.

That being said, lack of updates was first from laziness, then because of anxiety, and now this ping because I have a big decision to make.

I'm not where I need to be in my fieldwork, and my supervisor at the clinic and my coordinator at the University have been laying some pretty tough stuff on me, in addition to a councilor. If I keep going the way I am, I'll either be dismissed from the clinic or I'm going to push through these last few months, graduate, and still be miserable. It will be difficult for me to find a job or be happy in said job... or so people say.

There's also an avenue open to me where I take what is called a Compassionate Leave, though when I searched it on the University website just now, I can only find it applying to Graduate Studies. Noooow I'm having doubts about my Fieldwork coordinator aaaaaah. AnYwAy I could go on compassionate leave (apparently...) and I'd have a councilor lined up to deal with my issues, and I've asked for a list of things to expand my knowledge base so I can be confident when I go back into the fray. At 23 years old there's a possibility I can deal with things that otherwise could plague me, with support systems I wouldn't have after I graduate.

This all sounds very cut and dry on paper what I should do, but I've been looking forward to finally graduating ever since I took my Winter semester off (in which I didn't get anything figured at all, but I was happier than I had been in a year...) and especially since I've started my fieldwork at the absolutely fantastic place I have. There's the fact that I have already taken time for myself recently and blown it all. This would be the second practical experience I've left mid-term, even if the first one was in Nursing, which I've come to discover I hated, and that gave me depression. My parents don't even know that I was called in for a meeting today, let alone that I have this decision to make. I'm choked up. There has always been a part of me that thinks if I just tried harder, that I studied what I should know, that I would succeed, and my anxiety is only the secondary issue that's already being addressed with exposure therapy in being... y'know... in charge of leading people, teaching people, and conversing with people in the physical rehab clinic.

It sucks big time. My supervisor has been praying for me, which is so, so appreciated.
@Fitali You, me, coffee (or something) tomorrow. No exceptions (unless work is a thing). Also FB'd you
@Fitali You, me, coffee (or something) tomorrow. No exceptions (unless work is a thing). Also FB'd you
Stay stood at the edge of the pool, staring down at Evie, who appeared to have transformed into some kind of white ribbon under the water. Nervously, he clawed at the mossy stones beside him, pink flecks falling and lazily drifting out over the surface. Slowly, glacially even, he lowered his face towards its surface, gentle ripples tickling the tip of his nose. Taking a deep breath in, he plunged his entire face into the water, immediately pulling it back out. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/4efd69d5990c2d1405cd11f1c893fbdd/tumblr_o223kxCM7t1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][i]Ooooo, half a second! New record. My heeeerooo![/i] Evie teased, popping her head above the water and pricking her ears up off her head. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/bb51b4ca3e4fda568caa67eb2f414870/tumblr_o0xaih5RrK1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][i]Hey! Shut up! It [b]is[/b] a new record! And how many times have [b]you[/b] drowned, hmmm? Zero, was it?[/i] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/4efd69d5990c2d1405cd11f1c893fbdd/tumblr_o223kxCM7t1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][i]You’re no fun to tease.[/i] Evie said, sticking out a pink tongue. [i]Bleh.[/i] Suddenly, a chill ran down Stay's spine, and he squinted his eyes as they started to burn. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/4efd69d5990c2d1405cd11f1c893fbdd/tumblr_o223kxCM7t1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][i]Hey now, I was just bugging you, no need to make a face.[/i] Evie sent a thin stream of water to splash across Stay's shoulder and he stumbled. [i]Hey, are [size=2]you[/size] ok[size=1]ay, Stay?[/i][/size] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png[/img][/center] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/9cb59a7a6f632b2e8595599246d9b073/tumblr_o1vyujXXbz1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][font=papyrus][size=4]Rylen, have seen the gray Nocturne? He was supposed to be back with more bugs hours ago... I'm not fond of tardiness.[/font] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b205072f1ed0b66dde3fafc0b7f2ecb4/tumblr_o2lxvdh0wz1umun6fo4_75sq.png[/img][i]"Gray Nocturne." You can't fool me, Feathers. You're worried about Stay again, aren't you?[/i] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/9cb59a7a6f632b2e8595599246d9b073/tumblr_o1vyujXXbz1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][font=papyrus][size=4]No. Of course not. He can take care of himself, after all.[/font] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b205072f1ed0b66dde3fafc0b7f2ecb4/tumblr_o2lxvdh0wz1umun6fo4_75sq.png[/img][i]Noa, there's nothing to worry about. I'm sure our little friend is fine. Taking a swim, maybe.[/i] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/9cb59a7a6f632b2e8595599246d9b073/tumblr_o1vyujXXbz1umun6fo1_75sq.png[/img][font=papyrus][size=4] ... Watch the eggs.[/font] (A pause.) [font=papyrus][size=4]Please.[/font] --------------------------- Day 48: [item=sakura moss] -------------------------- [i][color=800000]A short short update today, as I figured you might like a bit of mystery or what have you as opposed to a dump of text. Been dreading writing this bit for a while, to be honest. Regarding the eggs, Noa and Rylen have 2 little balls of light brewing, and he has referred to Noa as "mother of those who I hold most dear" more than once. She gets flustered, as she is want to do. Anywho, things are good for me on my personal end. Made a decision, and I'm at peace with it. Also, I really like this vista-- it gives me an excuse to use my progen as my icon.[/i] @HuntingAlpha @DigDog @SpaceSnake @SilentWiccan @Mistycloud @Digimon11 @luckgandor @sQld @tigressRising @Elzerei @Silverhame
Stay stood at the edge of the pool, staring down at Evie, who appeared to have transformed into some kind of white ribbon under the water. Nervously, he clawed at the mossy stones beside him, pink flecks falling and lazily drifting out over the surface. Slowly, glacially even, he lowered his face towards its surface, gentle ripples tickling the tip of his nose. Taking a deep breath in, he plunged his entire face into the water, immediately pulling it back out.

tumblr_o223kxCM7t1umun6fo1_75sq.pngOoooo, half a second! New record. My heeeerooo! Evie teased, popping her head above the water and pricking her ears up off her head.
tumblr_o0xaih5RrK1umun6fo1_75sq.pngHey! Shut up! It is a new record! And how many times have you drowned, hmmm? Zero, was it?
tumblr_o223kxCM7t1umun6fo1_75sq.pngYou’re no fun to tease. Evie said, sticking out a pink tongue. Bleh.

Suddenly, a chill ran down Stay's spine, and he squinted his eyes as they started to burn.

tumblr_o223kxCM7t1umun6fo1_75sq.pngHey now, I was just bugging you, no need to make a face. Evie sent a thin stream of water to splash across Stay's shoulder and he stumbled. Hey, are you okay, Stay?
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
tumblr_o1vyujXXbz1umun6fo1_75sq.pngRylen, have seen the gray Nocturne? He was supposed to be back with more bugs hours ago... I'm not fond of tardiness.
tumblr_o2lxvdh0wz1umun6fo4_75sq.png"Gray Nocturne." You can't fool me, Feathers. You're worried about Stay again, aren't you?
tumblr_o1vyujXXbz1umun6fo1_75sq.pngNo. Of course not. He can take care of himself, after all.
tumblr_o2lxvdh0wz1umun6fo4_75sq.pngNoa, there's nothing to worry about. I'm sure our little friend is fine. Taking a swim, maybe.
tumblr_o1vyujXXbz1umun6fo1_75sq.png ... Watch the eggs. (A pause.) Please.

Day 48:
Sakura Moss
A short short update today, as I figured you might like a bit of mystery or what have you as opposed to a dump of text. Been dreading writing this bit for a while, to be honest. Regarding the eggs, Noa and Rylen have 2 little balls of light brewing, and he has referred to Noa as "mother of those who I hold most dear" more than once. She gets flustered, as she is want to do.

Anywho, things are good for me on my personal end. Made a decision, and I'm at peace with it. Also, I really like this vista-- it gives me an excuse to use my progen as my icon.

@Fitali oh noes, the mystery I love it. And I love Rylen all the more for this revelation. y u do dis.

Good to have a decision. Hope it works out well for you!
@Fitali oh noes, the mystery I love it. And I love Rylen all the more for this revelation. y u do dis.

Good to have a decision. Hope it works out well for you!
NXwxhXo.png
@Fitali I don't have time to read more than your synopsis right now but this sounds really interesting. Can I be on your pinglist?
@Fitali I don't have time to read more than your synopsis right now but this sounds really interesting. Can I be on your pinglist?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20