Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 21 Sacraments:SH4 Nuzlocke
1 2
@sacraments This looks awesome, I love the SH games! Thank you for pinging me! But just a quick note, I'm not a 'he', I'm an 'ey'. ^_^ Either way, may I be added to the pinglist?
@sacraments This looks awesome, I love the SH games! Thank you for pinging me! But just a quick note, I'm not a 'he', I'm an 'ey'. ^_^ Either way, may I be added to the pinglist?
bH7MWqP.png
@Pasafatu Very sorry! Will edit! I think I tried to remember to use a gender-neutral they everywhere, like I usually do on everything when I don't know, but I apologize if I missed that anywhere.

I did notice a "theirs," and I have no idea how to conjugate "ey" into a possessive form.

Yes! Absolutely! I'm not sure what kind of pinging I would be doing, but if I do it, you're on it! Let me go make one right now!

I also have a tracking thread that includes actual narrative instead of just rules, to be found here!
@Pasafatu Very sorry! Will edit! I think I tried to remember to use a gender-neutral they everywhere, like I usually do on everything when I don't know, but I apologize if I missed that anywhere.

I did notice a "theirs," and I have no idea how to conjugate "ey" into a possessive form.

Yes! Absolutely! I'm not sure what kind of pinging I would be doing, but if I do it, you're on it! Let me go make one right now!

I also have a tracking thread that includes actual narrative instead of just rules, to be found here!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
@sacraments I noticed a 'he' on the Foci post, I think -- otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it at all. And that's fine! It's something I probably should have put in the other post. :/ 'Ey' is basically 'they' in all forms but with the 'th' removed. So the equivalents of 'theirs' would just be 'eirs'.

And awesome! I'm gonna go check out that narrative right quick.
@sacraments I noticed a 'he' on the Foci post, I think -- otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it at all. And that's fine! It's something I probably should have put in the other post. :/ 'Ey' is basically 'they' in all forms but with the 'th' removed. So the equivalents of 'theirs' would just be 'eirs'.

And awesome! I'm gonna go check out that narrative right quick.
bH7MWqP.png
@Pasafatu I did find it and pulled it out. I will correct all instances of pronouns to eirs!

edit: done!
edit: what the hell, auto correct!
@Pasafatu I did find it and pulled it out. I will correct all instances of pronouns to eirs!

edit: done!
edit: what the hell, auto correct!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
1 2