Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | LOST: A PINKERLOCKE CHALLENGE
I am beginning a Pinkerlocke adventure. A small band of dragons are beginning a long, dangerous trek together. Will they be friends, foes, something in between? Will they survive, or die in the attempt? Pinkerton decides!

I am beginning a Pinkerlocke adventure. A small band of dragons are beginning a long, dangerous trek together. Will they be friends, foes, something in between? Will they survive, or die in the attempt? Pinkerton decides!

DAY ONE: AN UNLIKELY ALLIANCE [i][color=gray]The first step was to buy three dragons, each the cheapest on the AH at that time. I used a [url=https://www.random.org/lists/]random list generator[/url] to decide the breeds. Those without names were assigned random ones. As they are all hatchlings and can't fight in the coli yet, I'm just going to use the first few days to get their characters established... unless Pinkerton gives me a battlestone, in which case RNG will decide which of them dies.[/color][/i] 1. FAE: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18490309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184904/18490309_350.png[/img] [/url] Alita was the first to open her eyes, the light dim and filtered with green- a leafy canopy, high above. The last thing she remembered was falling-- Suddenly the ground beneath her stirred. Breathed. Still weak, she tried to move, but found herself incapable of much more than an ineffectual struggle. She was trapped, and that was no ground. It was the hide of a much, much larger dragon. "How," came a low, rumbling voice. She froze, closing her eyes. The dragon spoke again, his voice growing stronger, firmer. "Where are we?" She didn't respond, concentrating instead on trying to work out what was holding her down without moving- but the answer filled her with dread. She was pinned by her hind legs under a long coil of the other dragon's tail, and there would be no escape. Her only hope was to convince him to let her go...
DAY ONE: AN UNLIKELY ALLIANCE

The first step was to buy three dragons, each the cheapest on the AH at that time. I used a random list generator to decide the breeds. Those without names were assigned random ones. As they are all hatchlings and can't fight in the coli yet, I'm just going to use the first few days to get their characters established... unless Pinkerton gives me a battlestone, in which case RNG will decide which of them dies.

1. FAE:

18490309_350.png

Alita was the first to open her eyes, the light dim and filtered with green- a leafy canopy, high above. The last thing she remembered was falling--
Suddenly the ground beneath her stirred. Breathed. Still weak, she tried to move, but found herself incapable of much more than an ineffectual struggle. She was trapped, and that was no ground. It was the hide of a much, much larger dragon.

"How," came a low, rumbling voice. She froze, closing her eyes. The dragon spoke again, his voice growing stronger, firmer. "Where are we?"

She didn't respond, concentrating instead on trying to work out what was holding her down without moving- but the answer filled her with dread. She was pinned by her hind legs under a long coil of the other dragon's tail, and there would be no escape. Her only hope was to convince him to let her go...