Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Bio help
I recently bought a dragon and I am looking for help in making him a proper bio. He is a male imperial with Poison/Shimmer/Underbelly genes, so I'd like to make him an alchemist, but other than that, I'm a bit out of ideas for his personality. My clan would not tolerate a dragon that is cruel, sadistic or too violent/dark, but I'd like to make at least one of them not so jolly. I am not asking for a premade bio, but maybe for some help in making him one? Here's the lad, he is still unnamed as I intend to find him a name that will go with either his colors or personality(not something with a direct meaning though, like...not MoonStar and stuff like that, an actual name.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18253150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182532/18253150_350.png[/img] [/url]
I recently bought a dragon and I am looking for help in making him a proper bio. He is a male imperial with Poison/Shimmer/Underbelly genes, so I'd like to make him an alchemist, but other than that, I'm a bit out of ideas for his personality. My clan would not tolerate a dragon that is cruel, sadistic or too violent/dark, but I'd like to make at least one of them not so jolly. I am not asking for a premade bio, but maybe for some help in making him one?

Here's the lad, he is still unnamed as I intend to find him a name that will go with either his colors or personality(not something with a direct meaning though, like...not MoonStar and stuff like that, an actual name.)

18253150_350.png
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
If you would like, I can make one that looks like Labyrinths. I would just need what kind of art and items you want plugged in there. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3628807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36289/3628807_350.png[/img] [/url] @Coolangel533
If you would like, I can make one that looks like Labyrinths. I would just need what kind of art and items you want plugged in there.

3628807_350.png

@Coolangel533
@Trippfaerie The coding is already done, what I am looking for is some help with ideas for the text.
@Trippfaerie The coding is already done, what I am looking for is some help with ideas for the text.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Coolangel533 going to throw out a couple of ideas if that's okay with you?

Ok so if he's a member of the imperils guard maybe he could be very committed to his duty. Takes it seriously and all, maybe far more than any member of the guard. Doesn't joke around much, most of what he says is in a deadpan face. Idk maybe he could be really sarcastic sometimes and you can't tell because of the poker face?

If he's an alchemist though, he might have dedicated his life to the craft, isolating himself from other dragons. Rumors started by eager young hatchlings wouldn't have helped his reputation either. Don't know if he's got any friends or something though, so there's that. His talent in alchemy is, of course, rivaled by none. Lives separately from the other dragons is what I'm guessing. Probably had a separate cave or room or tent to practice alchemy, takes meals alone, has no mate.
@Coolangel533 going to throw out a couple of ideas if that's okay with you?

Ok so if he's a member of the imperils guard maybe he could be very committed to his duty. Takes it seriously and all, maybe far more than any member of the guard. Doesn't joke around much, most of what he says is in a deadpan face. Idk maybe he could be really sarcastic sometimes and you can't tell because of the poker face?

If he's an alchemist though, he might have dedicated his life to the craft, isolating himself from other dragons. Rumors started by eager young hatchlings wouldn't have helped his reputation either. Don't know if he's got any friends or something though, so there's that. His talent in alchemy is, of course, rivaled by none. Lives separately from the other dragons is what I'm guessing. Probably had a separate cave or room or tent to practice alchemy, takes meals alone, has no mate.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop