Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | New Subspecies, please help.
Well, a quick question. Are there defined rules on who can make a new subspecies and are there requirements?

Do I have to ask people?

I have now been woking on Lore for a new subspecies, but I don't want to post it if I have to run it by someone else first. Thanks :)
Well, a quick question. Are there defined rules on who can make a new subspecies and are there requirements?

Do I have to ask people?

I have now been woking on Lore for a new subspecies, but I don't want to post it if I have to run it by someone else first. Thanks :)
@ShadowGuardian depends. Is it an elemental subspecies? Because if it is and if you want to get it recognized, the best thing to do is find the subspecies hub (if your flight has any and I'm pretty sure fire flight has at least a few, like flamebebes). If not, then no, there are no defined rules to make a subspecies. Not that I'm aware of? Might be worthwhile posting an interest check thread though...
idk I'm not very experienced in making non-elemental subspecies.
@ShadowGuardian depends. Is it an elemental subspecies? Because if it is and if you want to get it recognized, the best thing to do is find the subspecies hub (if your flight has any and I'm pretty sure fire flight has at least a few, like flamebebes). If not, then no, there are no defined rules to make a subspecies. Not that I'm aware of? Might be worthwhile posting an interest check thread though...
idk I'm not very experienced in making non-elemental subspecies.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop