Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio Fonts?
So I'm looking for fonts to make my bios prettier, and all the scripted/cursive/fancy/elegant ones are either broken/won't work/I don't like them or suuuuuuuuuper tiny even when the font is set to the max size. I know I have to download the files in order to get them to work on my computer, and don't mind doing that at all, but can anyone give any suggestions for ones you've used that work?

While legibility is kinda important, it's really not as the script will just be used for the dragon's name.

(My bio template can be found on Malificent)

So yeah if you have pretty/elegant/cursive/scripted fonts you use for bios, pls share me the names of those things. Never too many pretty fonts.

P.S. I wasn't totally sure if this should go here, in the General or the FR chat, so if this needs to be moved then that's fine.
So I'm looking for fonts to make my bios prettier, and all the scripted/cursive/fancy/elegant ones are either broken/won't work/I don't like them or suuuuuuuuuper tiny even when the font is set to the max size. I know I have to download the files in order to get them to work on my computer, and don't mind doing that at all, but can anyone give any suggestions for ones you've used that work?

While legibility is kinda important, it's really not as the script will just be used for the dragon's name.

(My bio template can be found on Malificent)

So yeah if you have pretty/elegant/cursive/scripted fonts you use for bios, pls share me the names of those things. Never too many pretty fonts.

P.S. I wasn't totally sure if this should go here, in the General or the FR chat, so if this needs to be moved then that's fine.
1_by_arisoune-d8x1kx1.png2_by_arisoune-d8x1kwq.png3_by_arisoune-d8x1kwk.png4_by_arisoune-d8x1kw8.png
@QueenBedhead

It may be easier to just save an image of her name using the font you want, because even if you find a font that ends up working for you not everyone may be able to see it so it would just end up looking like the default font anyway to them. If you make an image then its a sure thing that everyone would be able to see it.

(I tried to explain that in a non-confusing way. Just let me know if you still have questions)
@QueenBedhead

It may be easier to just save an image of her name using the font you want, because even if you find a font that ends up working for you not everyone may be able to see it so it would just end up looking like the default font anyway to them. If you make an image then its a sure thing that everyone would be able to see it.

(I tried to explain that in a non-confusing way. Just let me know if you still have questions)
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@QueenBedhead

@KCDragons is right. You should go the regular way and create the images. If you do not have a space to upload them use imgur. its fast and easy to use!
Liek if you want a word in a special font make a PNG Image out of it :) (png can have transparent background in case you dont know)
@QueenBedhead

@KCDragons is right. You should go the regular way and create the images. If you do not have a space to upload them use imgur. its fast and easy to use!
Liek if you want a word in a special font make a PNG Image out of it :) (png can have transparent background in case you dont know)
@QueenBedhead

I'm just gonna drop an example here so you can have an idea of what @CatBerry and I are talking about.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=156585&tab=dragon&did=14719006

In this case I actually couldn't find a font I wanted so I used Photoshop to draw it so it looked hand-written.

Hope this helps in someway! :)
@QueenBedhead

I'm just gonna drop an example here so you can have an idea of what @CatBerry and I are talking about.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=156585&tab=dragon&did=14719006

In this case I actually couldn't find a font I wanted so I used Photoshop to draw it so it looked hand-written.

Hope this helps in someway! :)
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png