Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | We Could Be Heroes [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
[right][b][size=6]Day 14[/size] [i]Game, Set, Match[/i][/b][/right] [center][item=blackworm] [size=1][b]Food: Insect[/b] [i]Battle 20-30 matches.[/i] [b]Result:[/b] [u]Fighters:[/u] Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Padmasundari (Lvl 7) battled in the Woodland Path. [u]Challenge:[/u] Attempt 30 matches, stop after 20+ if Flee is invoked. [u]Outcome:[/u] Finished 30 battles consecutively. [u]Deathtoll:[/u] 3 Survived. 0 Deaths. [u]Leveled:[/u] Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Padmasundari (Lvl 7).[/size][/center] [b]Player's Note:[/b] Decided to give them until Level 8 or a Battlestone before throwing them into the Scorched Forest. It's bad enough we only have about 3 more food prompts before the utter ONSLAUGHT of Battlestones that will be coming next. We have a couple babies growing into adulthood soon too…and they will have to go there with only Level 1 to their names. Also, some familiar prompts where new dragons will be involved are coming up…hopefully they will all be hatchlings that just hatched. Deaths are on the horizon…I see it clear as day. Not that they haven't already occurred... Nothing much to note in this battle. Once Dillon and Padma had learned Eliminate…well…everyone in the Woodland Path could barely put up a fight…and honestly it was only if they managed to dodge. They were all feeling very confident…business as usual…except maybe Maari whose battles last time have shaken her a bit, but even so…she was controlled in these battles. They are all closer to being Level 8, but it will probably take another food prompt for them to get there. Hopefully the two remaining food prompts will be able to go to the dragons that need to catch up in level before the wave of battlestones. [quote] @Tar, @Istoki, @sykotikkytten, @tigressRising, @Cadomarie, @HSoup, @SpaceSnake @Oncamimus[/quote]
Day 14

Game, Set, Match

Blackworm
Food: Insect
Battle 20-30 matches.

Result:
Fighters: Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Padmasundari (Lvl 7) battled in the Woodland Path.
Challenge: Attempt 30 matches, stop after 20+ if Flee is invoked.
Outcome: Finished 30 battles consecutively.
Deathtoll: 3 Survived. 0 Deaths.
Leveled: Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Padmasundari (Lvl 7).

Player's Note: Decided to give them until Level 8 or a Battlestone before throwing them into the Scorched Forest. It's bad enough we only have about 3 more food prompts before the utter ONSLAUGHT of Battlestones that will be coming next. We have a couple babies growing into adulthood soon too…and they will have to go there with only Level 1 to their names. Also, some familiar prompts where new dragons will be involved are coming up…hopefully they will all be hatchlings that just hatched. Deaths are on the horizon…I see it clear as day. Not that they haven't already occurred...

Nothing much to note in this battle. Once Dillon and Padma had learned Eliminate…well…everyone in the Woodland Path could barely put up a fight…and honestly it was only if they managed to dodge. They were all feeling very confident…business as usual…except maybe Maari whose battles last time have shaken her a bit, but even so…she was controlled in these battles. They are all closer to being Level 8, but it will probably take another food prompt for them to get there. Hopefully the two remaining food prompts will be able to go to the dragons that need to catch up in level before the wave of battlestones.
jl5dg8.png
[center][size=1][b][color=red][Warning][/color] The contents of this Nuzlocke post contains [u]Spoilers[/u] for future content. Please consider skipping this post if you would prefer to remain spoiler-free until the written content is posted. [i]Viewer Discretion is Advised[/i].[/b][/size][/center] [right][b][size=6]Day 10 [Continued…][/size] [i]A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Wasteland [Part 2][/i][/b][/right] [center][item=ornate pearly bracelet] [size=1][b]Apparel[/b] [i]Dragon Breeding, Geneing, or Scatterscrolling.[/i] [b]Wildcard Action:[/b] Dragon Breeding [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/1zouh5s.png[/IMG] [b]Result:[/b] [u]Action:[/u] Dragon Breeding [u]Pairing:[/u] Dillion x Padmasundari [u]Eggs Laid:[/u] 4....Plaguemama help me... [b]Pre-hatch Mortality Rate:[/b] First Hatchling Dies. Second and Third Hatchlings Live. Fourth Hatchling Dies. [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zxa8nr.png[/IMG] [u]FR Timestamp Equivalent:[/u] 2015-10-23 21:40:10 FR Time Hatchlings: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=18002527][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180026/18002527_350.png?mtime=VjGiFAACeV8.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=131227&tab=dragon&did=18002528][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180026/18002528_350.png?mtime=VjGiFAAC_y4.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=131227&tab=dragon&did=18002529][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180026/18002529_350.png?mtime=VjGiFAACcWE.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=18002530][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180026/18002530_350.png?mtime=VjGiFQAC6qw.jpg[/img][/url] [/size][/center] [b]Player's Note:[/b] They are all pretty interesting! I rather liked the first one…but I suppose as long as the Jade Lady didn't get the boot…I suppose I'm happy :3 I like Jade. Ugg…but NO ROOM. I have so many dragons I have purchased too >.>; My dragons aren't selling fast enough X_X; and exalting G1s should be a crime >.>; Well…maybe not a crime…but you know…something. I just realized that Dillon is still the only male in the entire lot *facepalm* except for the swarm babies…but unless the story…gets weird…they won't be breeding with any of the protagonists or their generations….uuuugggg…well…I clearly need to get a male >.>; Now I need to think of names…any suggestions? I tend to like names that reflect the parents' names. Also…I wouldn't go looking around my lair…there are tons of spoilers >.>; [quote] @Tar, @Istoki, @sykotikkytten, @tigressRising, @Cadomarie, @HSoup, @SpaceSnake @Oncamimus[/quote]
[Warning]
The contents of this Nuzlocke post contains Spoilers for future content. Please consider skipping this post if you would prefer to remain spoiler-free until the written content is posted.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.
Day 10 [Continued…]

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Wasteland [Part 2]

Ornate Pearly Bracelet
Apparel
Dragon Breeding, Geneing, or Scatterscrolling.

Wildcard Action: Dragon Breeding
1zouh5s.png

Result:
Action: Dragon Breeding
Pairing: Dillion x Padmasundari
Eggs Laid: 4....Plaguemama help me...

Pre-hatch Mortality Rate: First Hatchling Dies. Second and Third Hatchlings Live. Fourth Hatchling Dies.
1zxa8nr.png
FR Timestamp Equivalent: 2015-10-23 21:40:10 FR Time

Hatchlings:
18002527_350.png?mtime=VjGiFAACeV8.jpg

18002528_350.png?mtime=VjGiFAAC_y4.jpg

18002529_350.png?mtime=VjGiFAACcWE.jpg

18002530_350.png?mtime=VjGiFQAC6qw.jpg

Player's Note: They are all pretty interesting! I rather liked the first one…but I suppose as long as the Jade Lady didn't get the boot…I suppose I'm happy :3 I like Jade. Ugg…but NO ROOM. I have so many dragons I have purchased too >.>; My dragons aren't selling fast enough X_X; and exalting G1s should be a crime >.>; Well…maybe not a crime…but you know…something.

I just realized that Dillon is still the only male in the entire lot *facepalm* except for the swarm babies…but unless the story…gets weird…they won't be breeding with any of the protagonists or their generations….uuuugggg…well…I clearly need to get a male >.>;

Now I need to think of names…any suggestions? I tend to like names that reflect the parents' names.

Also…I wouldn't go looking around my lair…there are tons of spoilers >.>;

jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - Now I am super tempted to snoop. LOL
@Oncamimus - Now I am super tempted to snoop. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
Reserved for Day 15
Reserved for Day 15
jl5dg8.png
[right][b][size=6]Day 16[/size] [i]Eye of the Tiger[/i][/b][/right] [center][item=toxindiver] [size=1][b]Food: Insect[/b] [i]Battle 20-30 matches.[/i] [b]Result:[/b] [u]Fighters:[/u] Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Maarit (Lvl 1) battled in the Training Fields and Woodland Path. [u]Challenge:[/u] Attempt 30 matches, stop after 20+ if Flee is invoked. [u]Outcome:[/u] Finished 7 battles consecutively in the Training Fields. Finished 13 battles consecutively in the Woodland Path. Flee Invoked by Muthu Maari after 20th Battle. [u]Deathtoll:[/u] 3 Survived. 0 Deaths. [u]Leveled:[/u] Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Maarit (Lvl 4).[/size][/center] [b]Player's Note:[/b] Maarit grew up today…and to give her any chance of surviving the onslaught of Battlestones in the near future…she has to start proving her worth now. I want to decide now whether she's going to go more magic or more slashing damage, and her muse says slashing…so…perhaps I should listen. I'm about to start the encounter now…what follows is my reaction and what happened… After a couple of battles…with no experience being dished out…I've decided…to take the risk…and put them on the woodland path…may the Plaguebringer have mercy on Maarit's soul… WOW…Maarit made it by the skin of her teeth. She was critically hit twice within an inch of her life, once in the ninth battle and then another in the 14th battle. Maari was more then just panicked…it was a whole NEW level of panic…almost to the point of hysteria. She even healed her child before herself…a new development…Even healed Dillon before herself too…I suppose she knew if she went down, Dillon would be the only one who could help her daughter make it through. Who knew Maari would be such a good mom? Though the panicking really…wasn't needed. Dillon managed to block out the insanity enough to kick major butt…and I think Maarit learned a thing or two from him. Maarit is truly ferocious…laying in some nice hits…and despite being mortally wounded kept fighting back any enemy that came around. She was only marginally anxious…and possibly only because her mother was so hysterical, a measure of anxiety couldn't be helped…otherwise…she seemed to be right along with Dillon in the "desire to kick butt" department. Though…Maarit….MAY now have a bit of an addiction to drinking potions…hmmmmm…. Time to stat her up…should be interesting to see how she fairs in the coming days... [quote] @Tar, @Istoki, @sykotikkytten, @tigressRising, @Cadomarie, @HSoup, @SpaceSnake @Oncamimus[/quote]
Day 16

Eye of the Tiger

Toxindiver
Food: Insect
Battle 20-30 matches.

Result:
Fighters: Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Maarit (Lvl 1) battled in the Training Fields and Woodland Path.
Challenge: Attempt 30 matches, stop after 20+ if Flee is invoked.
Outcome: Finished 7 battles consecutively in the Training Fields. Finished 13 battles consecutively in the Woodland Path. Flee Invoked by Muthu Maari after 20th Battle.
Deathtoll: 3 Survived. 0 Deaths.
Leveled: Muthu Maari (Lvl 7), Dillon (Lvl 7), Maarit (Lvl 4).

Player's Note: Maarit grew up today…and to give her any chance of surviving the onslaught of Battlestones in the near future…she has to start proving her worth now. I want to decide now whether she's going to go more magic or more slashing damage, and her muse says slashing…so…perhaps I should listen. I'm about to start the encounter now…what follows is my reaction and what happened…

After a couple of battles…with no experience being dished out…I've decided…to take the risk…and put them on the woodland path…may the Plaguebringer have mercy on Maarit's soul…

WOW…Maarit made it by the skin of her teeth. She was critically hit twice within an inch of her life, once in the ninth battle and then another in the 14th battle. Maari was more then just panicked…it was a whole NEW level of panic…almost to the point of hysteria. She even healed her child before herself…a new development…Even healed Dillon before herself too…I suppose she knew if she went down, Dillon would be the only one who could help her daughter make it through. Who knew Maari would be such a good mom? Though the panicking really…wasn't needed. Dillon managed to block out the insanity enough to kick major butt…and I think Maarit learned a thing or two from him. Maarit is truly ferocious…laying in some nice hits…and despite being mortally wounded kept fighting back any enemy that came around. She was only marginally anxious…and possibly only because her mother was so hysterical, a measure of anxiety couldn't be helped…otherwise…she seemed to be right along with Dillon in the "desire to kick butt" department.

Though…Maarit….MAY now have a bit of an addiction to drinking potions…hmmmmm….

Time to stat her up…should be interesting to see how she fairs in the coming days...

jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - I'm confused. So Maarit died? You wrote she was mortally wounded. ???
@Oncamimus - I'm confused. So Maarit died? You wrote she was mortally wounded. ???
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup No, she lived! Perhaps I should change my wording XD near-mortally? That's closer to the truth…I think she had like…20HP at one point…literally…skin of her teeth…

…wasn't even aware teeth had skin…Learn something new every day...
@HSoup No, she lived! Perhaps I should change my wording XD near-mortally? That's closer to the truth…I think she had like…20HP at one point…literally…skin of her teeth…

…wasn't even aware teeth had skin…Learn something new every day...
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - Ah yes, I am glad to hear she wasn't mortally wounded. I had that happen to one of mine too, where they only have a tiny bit of health left. =D
@Oncamimus - Ah yes, I am glad to hear she wasn't mortally wounded. I had that happen to one of mine too, where they only have a tiny bit of health left. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
[right][b][size=6]Day 17[/size] [i]Not Just a Six-Foot Turkey[/i][/b][/right] [center][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] [size=1][b]Familiar[/b] [i]New Dragon.[/i] [b]Result:[/b] [u]Action:[/u] Previously Owned Dragon. [u]Breed Generated:[/u] N/A [b]New Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=131227&tab=dragon&did=17568378][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175684/17568378_350.png?mtime=ViOupAACYSM.jpg[/img][/url] [/size][/center] [b]Player's Note:[/b] So I can't decide. I am sort of in a bind with lair space :/ so I sort of…have time…to figure out which of the two options I'd like to do. I know the rules don't state necessarily using a dragon that is "Previously Owned"…but I've seen people do it before on other Pinkerlockes…at least I'm pretty sure I saw that >.>; Basically I have a bunch of dragons I'm trying to sell…so I can accept dragons I've bought recently…one of these dragons would be a good addition to the Swarm, and make for a good candidate for the actual Pinkerlocke. I'd committed to buying a BUNCH of Dunekeres from @rosedragoness, and the one I'm thinking about entering in is a Variant Sun Dunekere female…She should be an interesting character… But a Skydancer could be cool too… But yeah…so…I'm leaving it to you…the readers…because I feel like…I've "broken" a lot of rules already…and…uh…about to break one again in the next prompt LMAO…Plaguemother be merciful >.>; I SWEAR I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE RULES SOON. *facepalm* I'll edit this once I get at least two people's input…three would be better…but no worries X_X; worst case scenario I'll put my vote in for Previous Dragon... [b]Edit:[/b] After waiting a little while, I realized my space is so insane…that I just needed to make a choice one way or the other. @HSoup voted for the Previous Dragon, and since she was the only one who voted, I decided to go with the active reader's choice :3…Helps that it was also my vote as well…LOL. So welcome Sharptalons, new member of the Wasteland Swarm…which may or may not be getting a different Swarm name…but for now…it's the working title. [quote] @Tar, @Istoki, @sykotikkytten, @tigressRising, @Cadomarie, @HSoup, @SpaceSnake @Oncamimus[/quote]
Day 17

Not Just a Six-Foot Turkey

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
Familiar
New Dragon.

Result:
Action: Previously Owned Dragon.
Breed Generated: N/A

New Dragon:
17568378_350.png?mtime=ViOupAACYSM.jpg

Player's Note: So I can't decide. I am sort of in a bind with lair space :/ so I sort of…have time…to figure out which of the two options I'd like to do. I know the rules don't state necessarily using a dragon that is "Previously Owned"…but I've seen people do it before on other Pinkerlockes…at least I'm pretty sure I saw that >.>; Basically I have a bunch of dragons I'm trying to sell…so I can accept dragons I've bought recently…one of these dragons would be a good addition to the Swarm, and make for a good candidate for the actual Pinkerlocke. I'd committed to buying a BUNCH of Dunekeres from @rosedragoness, and the one I'm thinking about entering in is a Variant Sun Dunekere female…She should be an interesting character…

But a Skydancer could be cool too…

But yeah…so…I'm leaving it to you…the readers…because I feel like…I've "broken" a lot of rules already…and…uh…about to break one again in the next prompt LMAO…Plaguemother be merciful >.>; I SWEAR I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE RULES SOON. *facepalm*

I'll edit this once I get at least two people's input…three would be better…but no worries X_X; worst case scenario I'll put my vote in for Previous Dragon...

Edit: After waiting a little while, I realized my space is so insane…that I just needed to make a choice one way or the other. @HSoup voted for the Previous Dragon, and since she was the only one who voted, I decided to go with the active reader's choice :3…Helps that it was also my vote as well…LOL. So welcome Sharptalons, new member of the Wasteland Swarm…which may or may not be getting a different Swarm name…but for now…it's the working title.

jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - I vote for using one of the ones you are already getting to conserve your lair space. If the dragon ends up dying during the Pinkerlocke, it can be moved back in with your other non-locke dragons. =D

I kind like you "breaking" the rules. It keeps things interesting and unpredictable. LOL =D
@Oncamimus - I vote for using one of the ones you are already getting to conserve your lair space. If the dragon ends up dying during the Pinkerlocke, it can be moved back in with your other non-locke dragons. =D

I kind like you "breaking" the rules. It keeps things interesting and unpredictable. LOL =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20