Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE] Let me color your art
1 2 3 4 5
@UmbraCrux

I'm fine coloring traditional art as long as it's a semi/clear picture or scan! I'm not sure how I feel about portraits if that's what you mean by humans? I'm doing some human sketches for Heirless that you can see on page one as I've finished one.
@UmbraCrux

I'm fine coloring traditional art as long as it's a semi/clear picture or scan! I'm not sure how I feel about portraits if that's what you mean by humans? I'm doing some human sketches for Heirless that you can see on page one as I've finished one.
@Aniconda

I love it~!!!
Am I allowed to upload this back to DA with credit to you for coloring? O:
@Aniconda

I love it~!!!
Am I allowed to upload this back to DA with credit to you for coloring? O:
@Itari10

Of course! I do have a DA you could credit me at too. My username is just aniconda80, don't delve too far into it the only good thing on it is my photography from back when that was my major. T-T; I haven't used it in a long time but it might be easier to credit me that way on there. ^^

@Heirless

2/4 completed! Had fun texturing the hair with various brushes.
@Itari10

Of course! I do have a DA you could credit me at too. My username is just aniconda80, don't delve too far into it the only good thing on it is my photography from back when that was my major. T-T; I haven't used it in a long time but it might be easier to credit me that way on there. ^^

@Heirless

2/4 completed! Had fun texturing the hair with various brushes.
@Aniconda

Sounds good to me!
@Aniconda

Sounds good to me!
@Aniconda Could you color [img]http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t678/silverstormalpha/telinke_zpspqxoohpd.jpg[/img]? Art is by ADarkWinter and I would love to see it colored :>
@Aniconda Could you color telinke_zpspqxoohpd.jpg? Art is by ADarkWinter and I would love to see it colored :>
@Harmonywish

Absolutely, if you could send me a picture of the dragon it is of that'd be great and I assume this was done as a commission so you have full rights to the piece, yes?

@Heirless

3/4 Done! Going to take a break before the final headshot. Also added the group picture for what I have so far but I'll update it once I do the last one.
@Harmonywish

Absolutely, if you could send me a picture of the dragon it is of that'd be great and I assume this was done as a commission so you have full rights to the piece, yes?

@Heirless

3/4 Done! Going to take a break before the final headshot. Also added the group picture for what I have so far but I'll update it once I do the last one.
@Aniconda It's a drawing of Telinke :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7284265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72843/7284265_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aniconda It's a drawing of Telinke :3
7284265_350.png

@Harmonywish

Alright thank you you're on my list, I'll get to it when I have the time. ^^
@Harmonywish

Alright thank you you're on my list, I'll get to it when I have the time. ^^
@Heirless

They're all done! I wasn't sure what to do with the last guy so I asked a friend. Their suggestion was 'make him sparkle' and I'd say I nailed it! I updated the 'all there' link for all of them combined, and I sized it down because the original was very large. They were a lot of fun to color and play around with palettes and textures on!

I think your artstyle is super cute and expressive and was a lot of fun to work with. Tried to do something different with everyone(primarily in the hair) and it was a fun practice!
@Heirless

They're all done! I wasn't sure what to do with the last guy so I asked a friend. Their suggestion was 'make him sparkle' and I'd say I nailed it! I updated the 'all there' link for all of them combined, and I sized it down because the original was very large. They were a lot of fun to color and play around with palettes and textures on!

I think your artstyle is super cute and expressive and was a lot of fun to work with. Tried to do something different with everyone(primarily in the hair) and it was a fun practice!
@Itari10

I finished your mer sketch. I'll have you know I've taken to fondly(pondly) referring to it as the 'Fishonen' and have been berating my friends with fishpuns the entire time I was coloring it. Thank you for the lovely opportunity. My friends do not thank you.

But all in all it was a fun, relaxed little project. I had some problems with saving it and it coming out discolored(no idea why?) so I ended up saving it by screenshotting it from the program itself so it may be a different size now. I can send you the properly saved version but it's very noticeably duller. The eyes were a bit of an experiment that I think came out well. I used an old OC of mine as color reference, so that was a lot of fun(fin).

@Harmonywish

I've been looking at the piece you submitted and, honestly, I think it may be beyond my skill level. It's incredibly daunting and I think I'm going to have to go back on what I said, I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm incredibly sorry. There's just so many small details and colors and at my current skill/efficiency level I just don't think I can do it. Thank you for submitting it to me though.

With that I'm done for the evening and my list is a little thin. If you're reading this remember to keep good posture! Don't be like me with a kinked shoulder. TT^TT Hopefully I'll have some new projects waiting in the morning.
@Itari10

I finished your mer sketch. I'll have you know I've taken to fondly(pondly) referring to it as the 'Fishonen' and have been berating my friends with fishpuns the entire time I was coloring it. Thank you for the lovely opportunity. My friends do not thank you.

But all in all it was a fun, relaxed little project. I had some problems with saving it and it coming out discolored(no idea why?) so I ended up saving it by screenshotting it from the program itself so it may be a different size now. I can send you the properly saved version but it's very noticeably duller. The eyes were a bit of an experiment that I think came out well. I used an old OC of mine as color reference, so that was a lot of fun(fin).

@Harmonywish

I've been looking at the piece you submitted and, honestly, I think it may be beyond my skill level. It's incredibly daunting and I think I'm going to have to go back on what I said, I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm incredibly sorry. There's just so many small details and colors and at my current skill/efficiency level I just don't think I can do it. Thank you for submitting it to me though.

With that I'm done for the evening and my list is a little thin. If you're reading this remember to keep good posture! Don't be like me with a kinked shoulder. TT^TT Hopefully I'll have some new projects waiting in the morning.
1 2 3 4 5