Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE] Let me color your art
1 2 3 4 5
@mittromneigh

Harvest goddesses sound wonderful, and my mind instantly jumped to harvest moon but I doubt you mean that specific harvest goddess. Send me your lineart and I'll see if I get to it. I'm already mostly done with that deer prince for Itari above. I saw the colors and the possibilities and got so excited I jumped right on it. So just leave your lineart and I'll get to it tomorrow sometime likely!
@mittromneigh

Harvest goddesses sound wonderful, and my mind instantly jumped to harvest moon but I doubt you mean that specific harvest goddess. Send me your lineart and I'll see if I get to it. I'm already mostly done with that deer prince for Itari above. I saw the colors and the possibilities and got so excited I jumped right on it. So just leave your lineart and I'll get to it tomorrow sometime likely!
@Heirless

Oh those look like fun! I love messing around with palettes. Are there any specific dragons to go with specific people or shall I just decide that?
@Heirless

Oh those look like fun! I love messing around with palettes. Are there any specific dragons to go with specific people or shall I just decide that?
*pings self here @LilyBound*

I can't draw well, but I can draw a bit, and I currently can't color a damn thing because I can't get ProCreate to cooperate.
*pings self here @LilyBound*

I can't draw well, but I can draw a bit, and I currently can't color a damn thing because I can't get ProCreate to cooperate.
0JEQL3a.png
@Itari10

I finished your Deer Prince piece! it's on the front page!

I'm going to keep the little Mer on my list to come back to. I had a lot of fun with this piece thanks for letting me work on it! I wasn't sure what to do with the accessory bits at all but a bit of challenge is always nice. First time experimenting with textures too and it worked out great!

It doesn't look like ballpoint on schoolwork at all anymore and that's probably what I'm most proud of about it. >u<
@Itari10

I finished your Deer Prince piece! it's on the front page!

I'm going to keep the little Mer on my list to come back to. I had a lot of fun with this piece thanks for letting me work on it! I wasn't sure what to do with the accessory bits at all but a bit of challenge is always nice. First time experimenting with textures too and it worked out great!

It doesn't look like ballpoint on schoolwork at all anymore and that's probably what I'm most proud of about it. >u<
@LilyBound

Heh, that's fine. I'll be doing this for awhile so if you get anything to work that's fine. At this point I'll probably keep this going longer then a week and make it a 'whenever I have time' thing even after the move so you've got time.
@LilyBound

Heh, that's fine. I'll be doing this for awhile so if you get anything to work that's fine. At this point I'll probably keep this going longer then a week and make it a 'whenever I have time' thing even after the move so you've got time.
@Aniconda it's completely up to you! You don't even have to use the dragon palettes if you don't want to :-)
@Aniconda it's completely up to you! You don't even have to use the dragon palettes if you don't want to :-)
EJParXT.pngWaBBT9K.pngnPqztrc.png
@Heirless

Alright, I do enjoy the idea of the dragon palettes so I'll definitely use them. I'm looking forward to it!
@Heirless

Alright, I do enjoy the idea of the dragon palettes so I'll definitely use them. I'm looking forward to it!
@Heirless

I finished one of the headshots and posted it as a link on the front page! I'll get to the rest later.
@Heirless

I finished one of the headshots and posted it as a link on the front page! I'll get to the rest later.
@Aniconda omg!! I love the gradient in the hair & the patterned background. I
can't wait to see what you do with the rest!!
@Aniconda omg!! I love the gradient in the hair & the patterned background. I
can't wait to see what you do with the rest!!
EJParXT.pngWaBBT9K.pngnPqztrc.png
Are you interested in practicing humans? I draw a lot of people traditionally, but I can't do things digitally...Let me know and I'll share my deviantart with you.
Are you interested in practicing humans? I draw a lot of people traditionally, but I can't do things digitally...Let me know and I'll share my deviantart with you.
ban3_zpsc5649ba6.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png 0Uf6byk.png
1 2 3 4 5