Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed]Still need help with pricing =)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MadisonFae
For sure! Thanks again! =D
@MadisonFae
For sure! Thanks again! =D
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
- Edgar Allan Poe, Eleonora
@SketchingRat

Of course~! I was so confused when I first started my shop so it's a pleasure~!

Whenever you do get your shop open~! I would love to be on your ping list ~! ;w;
@SketchingRat

Of course~! I was so confused when I first started my shop so it's a pleasure~!

Whenever you do get your shop open~! I would love to be on your ping list ~! ;w;
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Amehime Hope you like it! <3 Feel free to fill out the survery, if you'd like. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/AmehimeDoodle01_zps1l2cfrya.png][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/AmehimeDoodle01-thumbnail_zpsruwwwych.png[/img] Click for larger img[/url] I will be drawing out of order. I want to get the people who stated which kind of drawing they want out of the way first so I can see what other examples I need. Hope that works for everyone.
@Amehime
Hope you like it! <3 Feel free to fill out the survery, if you'd like.
AmehimeDoodle01-thumbnail_zpsruwwwych.png
Click for larger img

I will be drawing out of order. I want to get the people who stated which kind of drawing they want out of the way first so I can see what other examples I need. Hope that works for everyone.
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
@SketchingRat

Should I open an art shop? Yes I would dump so much treasure and gems on you!
Are you happy with your finished product? YES, I love it!
Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this? YESSSSS
How much would you consider paying the drawing? 85-150 kt
How much do you think it is worth? 150kt
Do you have a suggestion on what to call it? "I doodled a noodle" ((I'm sorry))

May I put the picture in her bio with a link to you?
@SketchingRat

Should I open an art shop? Yes I would dump so much treasure and gems on you!
Are you happy with your finished product? YES, I love it!
Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this? YESSSSS
How much would you consider paying the drawing? 85-150 kt
How much do you think it is worth? 150kt
Do you have a suggestion on what to call it? "I doodled a noodle" ((I'm sorry))

May I put the picture in her bio with a link to you?
@Amehime
Thank you! And of course!
@Amehime
Thank you! And of course!
@Fyrianin Finished! I wasn't sure if Coatle have snake fangs, or lots of teeth... so I hope this works. If you want them changed I can do that. =) It's funny how the smaller version looks more like a clean sketch. haha [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/FyrianinSketchBust01_zpsaa6k4wiy.png][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/FyrianinSketchBust01-thumbnail_zpscsxnbeqa.png[/img][/url]
@Fyrianin
Finished! I wasn't sure if Coatle have snake fangs, or lots of teeth... so I hope this works. If you want them changed I can do that. =)
It's funny how the smaller version looks more like a clean sketch. haha
FyrianinSketchBust01-thumbnail_zpscsxnbeqa.png
@SketchingRat

holy cow it looks amazing!! i really do love the snake fang effect!!

Should I open an art shop? definitely! i think it'll do great!
Are you happy with your finished product? very much yes!
Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this? definitely
How much would you consider paying the drawing? 25-30k base, 5k+ genes, 3k+ apparel
How much do you think it is worth? 44k? (pardon if i did my math wrong from the above)
Do you have a suggestion on what to call it? i thought of SketchingRat's sketching dragons =w=
@SketchingRat

holy cow it looks amazing!! i really do love the snake fang effect!!

Should I open an art shop? definitely! i think it'll do great!
Are you happy with your finished product? very much yes!
Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this? definitely
How much would you consider paying the drawing? 25-30k base, 5k+ genes, 3k+ apparel
How much do you think it is worth? 44k? (pardon if i did my math wrong from the above)
Do you have a suggestion on what to call it? i thought of SketchingRat's sketching dragons =w=
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@SketchingRat
Can you ping me when you reopen?
@SketchingRat
Can you ping me when you reopen?
iKmzEDm.png
@Wellsie
Will do! =)
@Wellsie
Will do! =)
@SketchingRat

Ping me when you're done? Amazing work! I'm sooooo impressed! I wanna be like you, senpai! XD :D <3

Edit: and if i cant pay for one (i probably can't, poor noob me XD ) i'll be sure to try and recommend friends!
@SketchingRat

Ping me when you're done? Amazing work! I'm sooooo impressed! I wanna be like you, senpai! XD :D <3

Edit: and if i cant pay for one (i probably can't, poor noob me XD ) i'll be sure to try and recommend friends!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6