Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed]Still need help with pricing =)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SketchingRat
aaaaa it's so perfect!! thanks so much!<3
@SketchingRat
aaaaa it's so perfect!! thanks so much!<3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Crookedwiings - Hope this is okay. Was having some trouble understanding what the eyepiece was supposed to look like. Also, I wasn't sure if you wanted both eyes white, like in the drawing on her page, so I left them white. If you want it to look different, I can edit it no problem! [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/CrookedwiingsCleanSketchHead01_zpsdgsefczr.png][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/CrookedwiingsCleanSketchHead01-thumbnail_zpspwoi2off.png[/img][/url] @Shadifax - I am really glad you like it! =D Would either of you mind filling out the survey in the first post? You can PM it to me if you like. But that is totally optional, you don't have to fill it out if you don't want.
@Crookedwiings - Hope this is okay. Was having some trouble understanding what the eyepiece was supposed to look like. Also, I wasn't sure if you wanted both eyes white, like in the drawing on her page, so I left them white. If you want it to look different, I can edit it no problem!
CrookedwiingsCleanSketchHead01-thumbnail_zpspwoi2off.png

@Shadifax - I am really glad you like it! =D

Would either of you mind filling out the survey in the first post? You can PM it to me if you like. But that is totally optional, you don't have to fill it out if you don't want.
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
- Edgar Allan Poe, Eleonora
@SketchRat

Ohh~! I absolutely love it~! Thank you so much~!

Would you like me to send you the survey through PM or here~? ;w;
@SketchRat

Ohh~! I absolutely love it~! Thank you so much~!

Would you like me to send you the survey through PM or here~? ;w;
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Crookedwiings
Whichever you prefer. =)
@Crookedwiings
Whichever you prefer. =)
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
@SketchingRat

Alrighty~!

Should I open an art shop?

Definitely! I would be happy to pay for a commission from you!

Are you happy with your finished product?

Yes! Your art is reall loose and stylized and I love it.

Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this?

Yes

How much would you consider paying the drawing?

I'm not exactly sure. I would price it around 10 to 15k depending on the time spent.

How much do you think it is worth?

About 15k and up. Especially if it is fully body with clean lines and shading.

Do you have a suggestion on what to call it?

The Sketching Rat's Nest?
@SketchingRat

Alrighty~!

Should I open an art shop?

Definitely! I would be happy to pay for a commission from you!

Are you happy with your finished product?

Yes! Your art is reall loose and stylized and I love it.

Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this?

Yes

How much would you consider paying the drawing?

I'm not exactly sure. I would price it around 10 to 15k depending on the time spent.

How much do you think it is worth?

About 15k and up. Especially if it is fully body with clean lines and shading.

Do you have a suggestion on what to call it?

The Sketching Rat's Nest?
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@MadisonFae I ended up playing a bit with shading on this one. Haha! Hope you like it! I had a fun time with a change of angle, it isn't often I draw something facing towards the viewer. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/MadisonFaeCleanSketchBust01_zps21soyqlj.png][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Sketchy_Chik/My%20Drawings/MadisonFaeCleanSketchBust01-thumbnail_zpshvollhef.png[/img][/url] @Crookedwiings Thank you so much!! <3 I am not sure the general pricing for art(even after looking through some shops), so it is really helpful to get that input. That is a really cute name! Thank you for filling out the survey! It really helps =)
@MadisonFae
I ended up playing a bit with shading on this one. Haha!
Hope you like it! I had a fun time with a change of angle, it isn't often I draw something facing towards the viewer.

MadisonFaeCleanSketchBust01-thumbnail_zpshvollhef.png

@Crookedwiings
Thank you so much!! <3
I am not sure the general pricing for art(even after looking through some shops), so it is really helpful to get that input.
That is a really cute name!
Thank you for filling out the survey! It really helps =)
@SketchingRat
Should I open an art shop? Yes!
Are you happy with your finished product? Very happy
Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this? yes
How much would you consider paying the drawing? I don't buy or sell art often, so I'm not sure what a good price is.
How much do you think it is worth? Again, I'm not sure.
Do you have a suggestion on what to call it? Nope, sorry
@SketchingRat
Should I open an art shop? Yes!
Are you happy with your finished product? Very happy
Would you consider purchasing more drawings like this? yes
How much would you consider paying the drawing? I don't buy or sell art often, so I'm not sure what a good price is.
How much do you think it is worth? Again, I'm not sure.
Do you have a suggestion on what to call it? Nope, sorry
no
@MadisonFae
Thank you so much for filling out the survey! <3
@MadisonFae
Thank you so much for filling out the survey! <3
@SketchingRat
No problem, your art is amazing!
@SketchingRat
No problem, your art is amazing!
no
@SketchingRat
Could you ping me when you open your shop? I don't want to forget to put a link in my dragon's bio. And you did an amazing job, you captured the dragon's emotion perfectly!
@SketchingRat
Could you ping me when you open your shop? I don't want to forget to put a link in my dragon's bio. And you did an amazing job, you captured the dragon's emotion perfectly!
no
1 2 3 4 5 6