Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Thundercrack] Design a Golem Contest
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Everybody get up it's time to bump now.
Everybody get up it's time to bump now.
hb0tAKP.png
lightning flight spotify playlist
14+ hours of music you can really work to!
This may just be my favourite contest ever. Except for baking contests, maybe... I think I may join in on the fun, but for now here's a bump!
This may just be my favourite contest ever. Except for baking contests, maybe... I think I may join in on the fun, but for now here's a bump!
Mz9FfKs.png
There once was a man from Nantucket
If he saw a thread drop he would bump it
There once was a man from Nantucket
If he saw a thread drop he would bump it
hb0tAKP.png
[quote][center] [b]Username[/b] : Crookedwiings[b] User ID [/b]: 162660 [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/ed47/f/2015/206/8/b/golemweeklyentry_by_tokalasoul-d92sejp.png[/img] [item=crow][item=seeker broach][item=Bronze Steampunk Wings][item=scroll case] [b]Entry[/b] : CROWMess aka Crow Messenger [b]Explanation of entry[/b] : The Automaton [i]CROWMess[/i] or formally known as Crow Messenger is a automated messenger crow designed to fly small messages or documents from one place to another. Using an abandoned Seeker broach the CROWMess's main eye is used to carefully identify and find the message recipient. The boarch's clear jewel is also a perfect conductor to collect solar energy thus spreading it to the rest of the CROWMess's body. With the built in Scroll case you can pop open the casing's top located on the CROWMess's chassis to effectively protect messages and papers as they travel back and forth. Since it's head is used for solar power collection the inside is built in with a variety of copper and bronze materials to disperse the energy through the tail fins and wings. It's movement is quite versatile and flexible, making it's ability to traverse difficult terrain, a must have for explorers and other dragons of the such. The CROWMess can also be used for scouting mission used for silent exploration. Since it does not have any large loud motors it's flight is almost completely silent besides the light gearing of the cogs and pins inside. Voice activated and controlled, the Messenger uses it's keen identification AI to collect and store various information to transfer to other dragons and even has a built in speaker for simple speak and commands/responses. [b]Weekly contest entry?[/b] : Yes This is it~ I plan to make a main one soon~!
Quote:

Username : Crookedwiings User ID : 162660

golemweeklyentry_by_tokalasoul-d92sejp.png

Crow Bronze Steampunk Wings Scroll Case

Entry : CROWMess aka Crow Messenger

Explanation of entry :

The Automaton CROWMess or formally known as Crow Messenger is a automated messenger crow designed to fly small messages or documents from one place to another. Using an abandoned Seeker broach the CROWMess's main eye is used to carefully identify and find the message recipient. The boarch's clear jewel is also a perfect conductor to collect solar energy thus spreading it to the rest of the CROWMess's body. With the built in Scroll case you can pop open the casing's top located on the CROWMess's chassis to effectively protect messages and papers as they travel back and forth. Since it's head is used for solar power collection the inside is built in with a variety of copper and bronze materials to disperse the energy through the tail fins and wings. It's movement is quite versatile and flexible, making it's ability to traverse difficult terrain, a must have for explorers and other dragons of the such.

The CROWMess can also be used for scouting mission used for silent exploration. Since it does not have any large loud motors it's flight is almost completely silent besides the light gearing of the cogs and pins inside. Voice activated and controlled, the Messenger uses it's keen identification AI to collect and store various information to transfer to other dragons and even has a built in speaker for simple speak and commands/responses.

Weekly contest entry? :
Yes This is it~ I plan to make a main one soon~!
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
HAPPY THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE EVERYONE! :D
HAPPY THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE EVERYONE! :D
hb0tAKP.png
Bumpity bump.
Bumpity bump.
hb0tAKP.png
Username: Merion User ID: 35110 Entry: [b][center]The PetuniaMatic[/center][/b] [center][img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/h0rsep0wer/PetuniaMaticAZ_zpszx9a9tzi.jpg[/img] [Item=Bicolor Petunia][Item=Lumen Wiring][Item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][Item=Mysterious Relief] [/center] Explanation of entry: Are your plant-eating employees too busy to go to the vending machine? This vending machine will go to them! They can enjoy the freshest in fresh flowers, harvested right before their wondering eyes. The Petuniamatic is crafted from reclaimed materials, including Lumen wiring and dented iron gauntlets. The planter box is formed from salvaged terra-cotta tiles, which add a decorative element as well as being inexpensive. The Petuniamatic provides just the right light and water for the plants as it wanders around looking for customers, so you don't have to do a thing except count the profit at the end of the day. A fine investment. Order today.
Username: Merion
User ID: 35110
Entry:
The PetuniaMatic
PetuniaMaticAZ_zpszx9a9tzi.jpg

Bicolor Petunia Lumen Wiring Dented Iron Gauntlets Mysterious Relief
Explanation of entry:
Are your plant-eating employees too busy to go to the vending machine? This vending machine will go to them! They can enjoy the freshest in fresh flowers, harvested right before their wondering eyes.

The Petuniamatic is crafted from reclaimed materials, including Lumen wiring and dented iron gauntlets. The planter box is formed from salvaged terra-cotta tiles, which add a decorative element as well as being inexpensive.

The Petuniamatic provides just the right light and water for the plants as it wanders around looking for customers, so you don't have to do a thing except count the profit at the end of the day. A fine investment. Order today.
2gosn0d.png yR78QOG.png
[center]GRAH! I have spent about 5 days on this little bugger :V But I think I'm finally content enough to enter! [quote=O.C.T.O.P.U.S] [b]Username:[/b] Sesshin [b]User ID:[/b] 91742 [b]Entry:[/b] O.C.T.O.P.U.S [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/raq5c3.jpg[/IMG] [item=red octopus] [item=cobalt ore] [item=silver steampunk goggles] [item=marva's marvelous twine] [b]Explanation of entry:[/b] The O.C.T.O.P.U.S was created by utilizing the leftover deposits and chunks of cobalt ore, deemed too impure for armor. Sheet upon sheet was bolted together to form the O.C.T.O.P.U.S's outer shell, built so to allow flexible movement, but light enough for speed. The purpose of the O.C.T.O.P.U.S is to help serve the Dragons of the Shifting Expanse, namely Ridgebacks, in gathering Seafood for the hoards of many. As Ridgebacks are the largest consumer of seafood, but rather hydrophobic, a solution was needed, and that solution has finally come to fruition. Modeled after the Red Octopus, and fitted with water-tight Silver Steampunk lenses, the O.C.T.O.P.U.S can reach rather noteworthy depths, some being seen as far down as 2,500m. It uses static charged Twine, stored in its eight arms to trap many kinds of smaller sealife, storing said sealife within the bulb in its head. Should the O.C.T.O.P.U.S encounter a foe it cannot handle, it will retreat it's arms underneath its body, and utilize the Red Octopis' camoflauge ability, blending into its surroundings. Few beasts can crack the hard Cobalt plating of its exoskeleton. [/quote] Critique or comments are always welcome! ^ ^
GRAH! I have spent about 5 days on this little bugger :V But I think I'm finally content enough to enter!
O.C.T.O.P.U.S wrote:
Username: Sesshin
User ID: 91742
Entry: O.C.T.O.P.U.S
raq5c3.jpg
Red Octopus Cobalt Ore Silver Steampunk Goggles Marva's Marvelous Twine

Explanation of entry:
The O.C.T.O.P.U.S was created by utilizing the leftover deposits and chunks of cobalt ore, deemed too impure for armor. Sheet upon sheet was bolted together to form the O.C.T.O.P.U.S's outer shell, built so to allow flexible movement, but light enough for speed. The purpose of the O.C.T.O.P.U.S is to help serve the Dragons of the Shifting Expanse, namely Ridgebacks, in gathering Seafood for the hoards of many. As Ridgebacks are the largest consumer of seafood, but rather hydrophobic, a solution was needed, and that solution has finally come to fruition. Modeled after the Red Octopus, and fitted with water-tight Silver Steampunk lenses, the O.C.T.O.P.U.S can reach rather noteworthy depths, some being seen as far down as 2,500m. It uses static charged Twine, stored in its eight arms to trap many kinds of smaller sealife, storing said sealife within the bulb in its head. Should the O.C.T.O.P.U.S encounter a foe it cannot handle, it will retreat it's arms underneath its body, and utilize the Red Octopis' camoflauge ability, blending into its surroundings. Few beasts can crack the hard Cobalt plating of its exoskeleton.

Critique or comments are always welcome! ^ ^
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
Bumpity!
Bumpity!
hb0tAKP.png
Free bump! (and omg that walking vending machine is the coolest thing ever!)
Free bump! (and omg that walking vending machine is the coolest thing ever!)
6gGXEKZ.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21