Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Youtube Channel
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Slothie I like this idea. Now you make me want to make videos, too. Perhaps I should put a playlist together (because I'm seeing suggested FR related videos from other youtubers while watching yours). =)
@Slothie I like this idea. Now you make me want to make videos, too. Perhaps I should put a playlist together (because I'm seeing suggested FR related videos from other youtubers while watching yours). =)
@CrypticGirl Thanks. I haven't made any videos in a few months but we just got internet reconnected so there should be more soon.
@CrypticGirl Thanks. I haven't made any videos in a few months but we just got internet reconnected so there should be more soon.
sigie.png
@Slothie

Okay, so what sorts of settings do you use with the program? I'm having a tough time getting it to work. The default video settings won't even work for me, so I toned them down, but the video looks all choppy (and still takes 640 MB).
@Slothie

Okay, so what sorts of settings do you use with the program? I'm having a tough time getting it to work. The default video settings won't even work for me, so I toned them down, but the video looks all choppy (and still takes 640 MB).
@Firestar619 hey m8! long time no speak ey! how are you

@Slothie one thing, if you start youtube then start it dont do one then just give up i dont think that that is very good in the long run and it doesn't give a good impresion of the channel, if i was you id get into a routine
@Firestar619 hey m8! long time no speak ey! how are you

@Slothie one thing, if you start youtube then start it dont do one then just give up i dont think that that is very good in the long run and it doesn't give a good impresion of the channel, if i was you id get into a routine
wow i was with jay from the beginning and i've seen all her followers and fans, i now know jsy on a personal level and its amazing to think howmany fans she has amased, it's really quite special really i only with DGC was here to celebrate with us, but she left FR long ago :/
wow i was with jay from the beginning and i've seen all her followers and fans, i now know jsy on a personal level and its amazing to think howmany fans she has amased, it's really quite special really i only with DGC was here to celebrate with us, but she left FR long ago :/
1 2 3 4 5 6