Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Sculpture :3
1 2 3
@Keekee

Based on the Adoptables forum, the most popular breeds (other than imps) seem to be spirals, coatls, nocs, and pearlcatchers. I personally would like to see more guardians :]
@Keekee

Based on the Adoptables forum, the most popular breeds (other than imps) seem to be spirals, coatls, nocs, and pearlcatchers. I personally would like to see more guardians :]
Q3OdDAq.png SqxYEjG.gif TvhQb5s.png
@SushiKitteh
Yeah, there is definitely more interest in the rarer breeds, but unwanted to cater towards people who would want a specific breed for these portraits. A vote for guardian it is! Thanks so much :D
@SushiKitteh
Yeah, there is definitely more interest in the rarer breeds, but unwanted to cater towards people who would want a specific breed for these portraits. A vote for guardian it is! Thanks so much :D
@Keekee Skydancers are definitely my favorite, with tundras second. I love fluffy and feathery things. So I vote for those.

Also, what program are you using?
@Keekee Skydancers are definitely my favorite, with tundras second. I love fluffy and feathery things. So I vote for those.

Also, what program are you using?
Yl61Mdh.png
@Fuffydud
Awesome, thanks for the vote! I am using zbrush at the moment but may use a different program to render out some nice images
@Fuffydud
Awesome, thanks for the vote! I am using zbrush at the moment but may use a different program to render out some nice images
If I may ask, are you starting with a base mesh or are you using Dynamesh? :p
If I may ask, are you starting with a base mesh or are you using Dynamesh? :p
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Saphy
It's dynamesh, I then start working with subdivision when I finish blocking everything out
@Saphy
It's dynamesh, I then start working with subdivision when I finish blocking everything out
@Keekee
:D It's very good. ;p You have another view perhaps?
@Keekee
:D It's very good. ;p You have another view perhaps?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Saphy
I'm not at my work computer at the moment, I can post something later tonight though
@Saphy
I'm not at my work computer at the moment, I can post something later tonight though
Bump
Bump
@Keekee This is extremely gorgeous! I'd definitely be interested if you would sell these ^^ personally, coatls are amazing. I'd definitely get these if you had coatls
@Keekee This is extremely gorgeous! I'd definitely be interested if you would sell these ^^ personally, coatls are amazing. I'd definitely get these if you had coatls
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
1 2 3