Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Midnight Sun: A Nuzlocke Story [hiatus]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37
Oh man, I love it. I've always liked Nochnyrs, they're so wonderfully creepy with their stitched-together body parts and pointy little legs. I'd be terrified to meet one if they were real. Everybody run!
Oh man, I love it. I've always liked Nochnyrs, they're so wonderfully creepy with their stitched-together body parts and pointy little legs. I'd be terrified to meet one if they were real. Everybody run!
@Cerastes Can I get addd to your pinglist for new chapters? I really like your story!
@Cerastes Can I get addd to your pinglist for new chapters? I really like your story!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

@Cerastes oh god not those things! legs everywhere ...
@Cerastes oh god not those things! legs everywhere ...
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Cerastes
Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Cerastes
Could you add me to the pinglist?
e2V12xK.png
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

@Druddigon8 Ha, that's it exactly. He's trying to be a tough guy, but he's just so...small. Glad you like him, I've had fun writing him so far!

@WillowWhisper Aww, you always leave me such nice comments! :D It had been a while since I wrote a Chime-centric chapter, she's so much fun!

@Espeon5712 @fairyn Thanks for the interest, adding you both now!
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

@Druddigon8 Ha, that's it exactly. He's trying to be a tough guy, but he's just so...small. Glad you like him, I've had fun writing him so far!

@WillowWhisper Aww, you always leave me such nice comments! :D It had been a while since I wrote a Chime-centric chapter, she's so much fun!

@Espeon5712 @fairyn Thanks for the interest, adding you both now!
@LagMonster @Khoshekh @Tempestuous @starslang @Scyras @excessnight @pensandink @Solaristigres @Nihilo @WillowWhisper @Averis @SolarPhoenix @RizuChan @ArgenteaMoon @Elzerei @eeeeel @tigressRising @hotdoge @Dragonfang @Whimzica @Soleil @Zexeos @windsway @Neige @KIMJA @rax @PandragonsBox @Silurian @Wolcan @AnnaStar353 @Rhyvendra @TwoJay @Aravis @CoatlPrince @Galaxy99 @Tarajara @tsaarn @Druddigon8 @brianna100 @Digimon11 @Espeon5712 @fairyn

Hi all - just wanted to give you a quick update! I'm in my second semester in my last year of college, so things have been busy and stressful between my thesis and job applications. I definitely have not forgotten this story, but I do want to give it the time it deserves, so updates might be a bit spotty until things calm down a little. Sorry, and thanks for putting up with this!
@LagMonster @Khoshekh @Tempestuous @starslang @Scyras @excessnight @pensandink @Solaristigres @Nihilo @WillowWhisper @Averis @SolarPhoenix @RizuChan @ArgenteaMoon @Elzerei @eeeeel @tigressRising @hotdoge @Dragonfang @Whimzica @Soleil @Zexeos @windsway @Neige @KIMJA @rax @PandragonsBox @Silurian @Wolcan @AnnaStar353 @Rhyvendra @TwoJay @Aravis @CoatlPrince @Galaxy99 @Tarajara @tsaarn @Druddigon8 @brianna100 @Digimon11 @Espeon5712 @fairyn

Hi all - just wanted to give you a quick update! I'm in my second semester in my last year of college, so things have been busy and stressful between my thesis and job applications. I definitely have not forgotten this story, but I do want to give it the time it deserves, so updates might be a bit spotty until things calm down a little. Sorry, and thanks for putting up with this!
@Cerastes

Oh pishposh. :P

Don't fret. the story will be around when you get your life in order. ^_^ Good Luck!
@Cerastes

Oh pishposh. :P

Don't fret. the story will be around when you get your life in order. ^_^ Good Luck!
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
@Cerastes
That is 100% understandable! You take your time with your studies, and good luck!
@Cerastes
That is 100% understandable! You take your time with your studies, and good luck!
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
@Cerastes
You do what you need to do. :)
I just read through the while thing, can I have a spot on the pinglist? I kind of adore this.
@Cerastes
You do what you need to do. :)
I just read through the while thing, can I have a spot on the pinglist? I kind of adore this.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@Surpirate
Added, thanks for the interest! I'm always impressed by people who have the patience to sit there and read through the whole thing, haha.

I maybe maybe might get a new chapter up this weekend. Fingers crossed.
@Surpirate
Added, thanks for the interest! I'm always impressed by people who have the patience to sit there and read through the whole thing, haha.

I maybe maybe might get a new chapter up this weekend. Fingers crossed.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37