Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | herp derp draw draw
1 2 3 4 5
@StoneHusky Running out of paper is the worst D: It's then that you realize you do too much on the computer when you try to select it with your fingers and drag it over. Makes me think of the Gravity Falls ep Soos and the Real Girl... [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/171dc82f884298125ab03a17fb251e80/tumblr_nctvihYUcY1ts6jcao1_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/8bfad47fbb1459aaf902f90e6ad485c5/tumblr_nctvihYUcY1ts6jcao2_500.jpg[/img] hehehe I don't have any drawings of my dragons (which I've been meaning to get to) but I have a few drawings of my pathfinder/D&D characters I can russle up if you want to see :D
@StoneHusky

Running out of paper is the worst D: It's then that you realize you do too much on the computer when you try to select it with your fingers and drag it over. Makes me think of the Gravity Falls ep Soos and the Real Girl...

tumblr_nctvihYUcY1ts6jcao1_500.jpg

tumblr_nctvihYUcY1ts6jcao2_500.jpg

hehehe

I don't have any drawings of my dragons (which I've been meaning to get to) but I have a few drawings of my pathfinder/D&D characters I can russle up if you want to see :D
water_ani.gif
@StoneHusky

Also I was too distracted by trying to find screencaps that I forgot to say that's a great drawing :D She looks very elegant and you did such a nice job with the flowy gossamer fabric!
@StoneHusky

Also I was too distracted by trying to find screencaps that I forgot to say that's a great drawing :D She looks very elegant and you did such a nice job with the flowy gossamer fabric!
water_ani.gif
@tigerteeth Ugh, D&D, my friends and I keep meaning to start something like that, but we've NEVER had the time. :'C Also, YES I'D TOTALLY LIKE TO SEE DRAWING THINGS. 8D

Thanks! I'm pretty horrible with drapery, so something simple like this is still a pain in the butt for me. I'm glad she looks elegant! That's like, the one thing I wanted her to convey. :D

Gravity Falls is one of those shows that literally EVERYONE has told me to go watch, but I've never found the time to just sit down and marathon through some of them, just to even see if I like it. I've got a big semester coming up, so I may have to put it off again....
@tigerteeth Ugh, D&D, my friends and I keep meaning to start something like that, but we've NEVER had the time. :'C Also, YES I'D TOTALLY LIKE TO SEE DRAWING THINGS. 8D

Thanks! I'm pretty horrible with drapery, so something simple like this is still a pain in the butt for me. I'm glad she looks elegant! That's like, the one thing I wanted her to convey. :D

Gravity Falls is one of those shows that literally EVERYONE has told me to go watch, but I've never found the time to just sit down and marathon through some of them, just to even see if I like it. I've got a big semester coming up, so I may have to put it off again....
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky

It's a fun show! If you want to watch it online every now and then, HERE is a site you can :D

SO I found most of the bits and bobs I'd drawn for some of my characters. This is probably a little excessively image heavy, but I'm very shy about my drawing so I'm just gonna go for it haha ^^

I game every thursday with my buddies - my character from that game is a half-elf ranger, Petra!
Petra1.jpg

she's really not usually that cheerful haha (too many hijinks from the dwarf and the bard)

In a previous game, we were doing a pirate campaign and I was a kitsune alchemist Yasula. A lot of eating enemies livers and kidnapping handsome weresharks and collecting teeth and trying to stew another party member. She's.... not a positive role model ahaha.. But like, pirate, so..
yasula1.jpg

I focused on mutagens, so basically I'd inject myself with crazyjuice and hulk out - yasulatransform1.jpg

As a kitune you can turn into a human or a full fox too, so I'd use my human form to lure muscley men onto the ship. And then grow vestigal arms and tentacles off of them! :D (its an alchemist thing :p)

THEN after we kind of tapered off the pirate game and never finished it because the guy who was DMing is notorious for that.. we sort of reprised it as "INDETERMINATE YEARS LATER..." and I made Yasula's grandmother Mitsuko, an oracle, who's off trying to find her because she's making the family look bad...
Mitsukoturn.jpg
mitsukoheadshots.jpg
... but then you see where Yasula gets her peculiarities from heheh..

I've played a lot of other games with other characters but I couldnt find any doodles. A halfling cavalier who rode a big dog, a weretiger fighter who was more like a tiger werehuman, a dwarven swashbuckler, a tiefling druid who was a pig farmer... tabletop gaming is fun :D
@StoneHusky

It's a fun show! If you want to watch it online every now and then, HERE is a site you can :D

SO I found most of the bits and bobs I'd drawn for some of my characters. This is probably a little excessively image heavy, but I'm very shy about my drawing so I'm just gonna go for it haha ^^

I game every thursday with my buddies - my character from that game is a half-elf ranger, Petra!
Petra1.jpg

she's really not usually that cheerful haha (too many hijinks from the dwarf and the bard)

In a previous game, we were doing a pirate campaign and I was a kitsune alchemist Yasula. A lot of eating enemies livers and kidnapping handsome weresharks and collecting teeth and trying to stew another party member. She's.... not a positive role model ahaha.. But like, pirate, so..
yasula1.jpg

I focused on mutagens, so basically I'd inject myself with crazyjuice and hulk out - yasulatransform1.jpg

As a kitune you can turn into a human or a full fox too, so I'd use my human form to lure muscley men onto the ship. And then grow vestigal arms and tentacles off of them! :D (its an alchemist thing :p)

THEN after we kind of tapered off the pirate game and never finished it because the guy who was DMing is notorious for that.. we sort of reprised it as "INDETERMINATE YEARS LATER..." and I made Yasula's grandmother Mitsuko, an oracle, who's off trying to find her because she's making the family look bad...
Mitsukoturn.jpg
mitsukoheadshots.jpg
... but then you see where Yasula gets her peculiarities from heheh..

I've played a lot of other games with other characters but I couldnt find any doodles. A halfling cavalier who rode a big dog, a weretiger fighter who was more like a tiger werehuman, a dwarven swashbuckler, a tiefling druid who was a pig farmer... tabletop gaming is fun :D
water_ani.gif
@tigerteeth SO. MANY. PICTURES! D8
You do expression and motion really well, I hope you know that. :)
Also, does Yasula have an Erhu? I love her character, she's just got so much life to her!
Ugh, this is just making me want to play D&D
@tigerteeth SO. MANY. PICTURES! D8
You do expression and motion really well, I hope you know that. :)
Also, does Yasula have an Erhu? I love her character, she's just got so much life to her!
Ugh, this is just making me want to play D&D
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky

Thank you! I was stuck in the 3/4 contrapposto zone for so long that I try to make myself draw at least one "action" pose per "i am standing and looking smug in 3/4" pose until I can kick the habit. So far... most of those pictures are still in 3/4 but I'm trying ^^;

SHE DOES! :D I love Erhu music and I thought it would be a great instrument for haunting creepy nighttime piratetry. Kept getting "is she breaking that banjo down violin-style?" from the group though haha

You should definitely play! You said you have a busy semester ahead, but if you meet up once a week or once every two weeks, its not so much. Or you could find a forum to do a play-by-post. And my one friend even does games over skype with her group. My group normally plays Pathfinder (basically D&D 3.5 with a different lore and a lot of the rule shenanigans worked out) but we did a short game in D&D 5 which recently came out and it's VERY easy to just pick up so if you/your group is playing for the first time, it's not as daunting as previous incarnations.

And the handbook illustrations are very nice :p
@StoneHusky

Thank you! I was stuck in the 3/4 contrapposto zone for so long that I try to make myself draw at least one "action" pose per "i am standing and looking smug in 3/4" pose until I can kick the habit. So far... most of those pictures are still in 3/4 but I'm trying ^^;

SHE DOES! :D I love Erhu music and I thought it would be a great instrument for haunting creepy nighttime piratetry. Kept getting "is she breaking that banjo down violin-style?" from the group though haha

You should definitely play! You said you have a busy semester ahead, but if you meet up once a week or once every two weeks, its not so much. Or you could find a forum to do a play-by-post. And my one friend even does games over skype with her group. My group normally plays Pathfinder (basically D&D 3.5 with a different lore and a lot of the rule shenanigans worked out) but we did a short game in D&D 5 which recently came out and it's VERY easy to just pick up so if you/your group is playing for the first time, it's not as daunting as previous incarnations.

And the handbook illustrations are very nice :p
water_ani.gif
@tigerteeth At least you can draw people. :c I've never had a touch for people (you shoulda heard the critiques during dawing class, freaking brutal, mang).
I'm only decent with animals and repeating patterns.

inks_zps3c5063f3.jpg

I'm good with flat things. Not so good at creating depth or stuff like that.

inks_zpsf5ea4b8e.jpg

Okay, I'll talk with some people and maybe try and get a game going. c:
@tigerteeth At least you can draw people. :c I've never had a touch for people (you shoulda heard the critiques during dawing class, freaking brutal, mang).
I'm only decent with animals and repeating patterns.

inks_zps3c5063f3.jpg

I'm good with flat things. Not so good at creating depth or stuff like that.

inks_zpsf5ea4b8e.jpg

Okay, I'll talk with some people and maybe try and get a game going. c:
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky
Ahh your art is lovely! *o* You are amazing at drawing dragons especially. Bravo!

@tigerteeth
HhHh officially in love with your drawing style. ♥
@StoneHusky
Ahh your art is lovely! *o* You are amazing at drawing dragons especially. Bravo!

@tigerteeth
HhHh officially in love with your drawing style. ♥
@doctorlecter Aww, thanks! :3 Actually, if you want me to try my hand at one of your dragons (like I did with tigerteeth's Elexiana) you're more than welcome to throw one at me.
I'm always looking for a new challenge!
@doctorlecter Aww, thanks! :3 Actually, if you want me to try my hand at one of your dragons (like I did with tigerteeth's Elexiana) you're more than welcome to throw one at me.
I'm always looking for a new challenge!
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky
It takes skill to be able to draw dragons so perfectly, Really. Kudos on that! You have the anatomy down and everything , from what i can tell.
Ahhh that'd be super sweet of you. ♥
Y'can pick any of mine, Really! I'd be excited n' intrigued to see the results no matter what.
@StoneHusky
It takes skill to be able to draw dragons so perfectly, Really. Kudos on that! You have the anatomy down and everything , from what i can tell.
Ahhh that'd be super sweet of you. ♥
Y'can pick any of mine, Really! I'd be excited n' intrigued to see the results no matter what.
1 2 3 4 5