Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Gilded Streak
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@gabrielnovak <(^u^<) YOU GET A DRAGON!
(>^u^)> AND YOU GET A DRAGON! @cippisweet

HECK, EVERYBODY GETS A DRAGON!! \(^o^)/
@IgnoredGal @HouseStark @Kuzdi @Arienai @FloatingInSpace @Foggeh

Yosh! I'll get started on these now (I actually started them a bit earlier today but forgot to mention it XD)
@gabrielnovak <(^u^<) YOU GET A DRAGON!
(>^u^)> AND YOU GET A DRAGON! @cippisweet

HECK, EVERYBODY GETS A DRAGON!! \(^o^)/
@IgnoredGal @HouseStark @Kuzdi @Arienai @FloatingInSpace @Foggeh

Yosh! I'll get started on these now (I actually started them a bit earlier today but forgot to mention it XD)
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
Just a heads up that I'm not doing these in order so I will eventually get around to doing everyone's :) ----- @IgnoredGal I hope you like it. It's pretty long XD [url=http://fav.me/d8rq244][img]http://t09.deviantart.net/TDSokcJhc5SFpDzQYI9m7TU0Guc=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre13/ca4d/th/pre/f/2015/121/7/0/fr__ignoredgal_clifford_by_baelfin-d8rq244.png[/img][/url]
Just a heads up that I'm not doing these in order so I will eventually get around to doing everyone's :)

@IgnoredGal
I hope you like it. It's pretty long XD
fr__ignoredgal_clifford_by_baelfin-d8rq244.png
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin
Feel free to draw any of my dragons.....
@Baelfin
Feel free to draw any of my dragons.....
Can you please draw any of my dragons? Preferable those from the 1-2 1/2 pages
Thanks!
Can you please draw any of my dragons? Preferable those from the 1-2 1/2 pages
Thanks!
@Baelfin Anyone would be nice! I have some extra apparel anyway :)
@Baelfin Anyone would be nice! I have some extra apparel anyway :)
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
uuuuf no more requests for the time being or I'll be doing them til my hand falls off. It's good to know that so many like my stuff, I do this for the praise lol

Request taking is closed until further notice.

@Goldenhue When I eventually get around to it I might draw Sky

and @Valichan maybe Boromir, Thranduil or Seiryuu? I'm not sure yet XD

@Nimphy okalidokely :)
uuuuf no more requests for the time being or I'll be doing them til my hand falls off. It's good to know that so many like my stuff, I do this for the praise lol

Request taking is closed until further notice.

@Goldenhue When I eventually get around to it I might draw Sky

and @Valichan maybe Boromir, Thranduil or Seiryuu? I'm not sure yet XD

@Nimphy okalidokely :)
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin Oooh those are my favs options, personally It would be Boromir actually hehe thanks a lot! wow I think I mad it in time XD
@Baelfin Oooh those are my favs options, personally It would be Boromir actually hehe thanks a lot! wow I think I mad it in time XD
@Baelfin
I know how you feel....
I do art to but in a different way, I do it at home on paper and I do not have a website but, all my family members want a pichure of something, and my family is as big as heck, I am talking about my whole family not just my mom and dad and sister and two brothers, i am talking my whole family....XD I am great at art but not as a job I would not sell a thing XD

Thx feel free to do her any time, i am not in a hurry.
@Baelfin
I know how you feel....
I do art to but in a different way, I do it at home on paper and I do not have a website but, all my family members want a pichure of something, and my family is as big as heck, I am talking about my whole family not just my mom and dad and sister and two brothers, i am talking my whole family....XD I am great at art but not as a job I would not sell a thing XD

Thx feel free to do her any time, i am not in a hurry.
@Baelfin
It's great! Thank you very much!
@Baelfin
It's great! Thank you very much!
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal

nuehehehe I'm glad you like it ^w^
@IgnoredGal

nuehehehe I'm glad you like it ^w^
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy