Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Tundra Quadsuit Project
1 2 3
@checkeredjoker @cynderbark thanks guys! It means a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to push through the block I have and finish up the foam shaping soon.
@checkeredjoker @cynderbark thanks guys! It means a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to push through the block I have and finish up the foam shaping soon.
It looks awesome so far can't wait to see it done :)! Will you post pictures of it done soon?
It looks awesome so far can't wait to see it done :)! Will you post pictures of it done soon?
@origamigryphon
Very good progress! ounce you finish this some people will want commisions! You wouldnt also just so happen to have a rat fursuit would you?
@origamigryphon
Very good progress! ounce you finish this some people will want commisions! You wouldnt also just so happen to have a rat fursuit would you?
FR Time +3
@ragwilt I do! Also this project has unfortunately been on hiatus since this posting, as I no lobger have the time to work on it. I'm trying to see if another fursuit maker would be able to finish it.
@ragwilt I do! Also this project has unfortunately been on hiatus since this posting, as I no lobger have the time to work on it. I'm trying to see if another fursuit maker would be able to finish it.
@origamigryphon
I see, hope this beauty gets finished ^^ I've seen your unboxing for the rat as well as a few parades. I'm hoping to make myself a partial soon for my Gythski (a corgi monstrosity of a species I made) fursona.
@origamigryphon
I see, hope this beauty gets finished ^^ I've seen your unboxing for the rat as well as a few parades. I'm hoping to make myself a partial soon for my Gythski (a corgi monstrosity of a species I made) fursona.
FR Time +3
i can;t wait to see ur tundra quad suit finished. i my self have hard enough time doing just a fursuit head and tail :)
i can;t wait to see ur tundra quad suit finished. i my self have hard enough time doing just a fursuit head and tail :)
aah cant wait to see more progress!! Any updates @origamigryphon ?
aah cant wait to see more progress!! Any updates @origamigryphon ?
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@nyr hahahaha ;w; this project has been malingering in my fursuit room for literal years. I got to a place where I didn't know how to continue and have just...ignored it. x.x
@nyr hahahaha ;w; this project has been malingering in my fursuit room for literal years. I got to a place where I didn't know how to continue and have just...ignored it. x.x
This looks so cool so far! I wish you the best of luck in finishing this and cant wait to see the end result!
This looks so cool so far! I wish you the best of luck in finishing this and cant wait to see the end result!
@origamigryphon
Curious to see how this projects been going? Stumbled upon it in my research of quads, I was so excited to see a quadsuit of my fav dragon breed!
@origamigryphon
Curious to see how this projects been going? Stumbled upon it in my research of quads, I was so excited to see a quadsuit of my fav dragon breed!
4MdcPJR.png
1 2 3