Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar Coloring Contest - Submissions!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Leaf Kitty Tidbit: Made out of coal with and internal pressure so great that the coal form into diamond that forces its way out of its body. [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/f17514b47d7ffb3135e07d9b0a795162/tumblr_n8qr9zNFa01rmrd9go1_1280.png[/img]
Leaf Kitty
Tidbit: Made out of coal with and internal pressure so great that the coal form into diamond that forces its way out of its body.
tumblr_n8qr9zNFa01rmrd9go1_1280.png
didn't realize the deadline was 1 hour ago- SOOO CLOSE XD I know this wont count- but I at least want to post this- I spent a solid 6 hours on this XD. The idea came from my tortoiseshell calio kitty cat Paisley, mixed with autumn leaves. and the pawpads remind me of mushrooms XD ^-^ Enjoy!
Small:

QF97g2f.png

Large:

SQIV7F4.png

I also have the psd file, X)
didn't realize the deadline was 1 hour ago- SOOO CLOSE XD I know this wont count- but I at least want to post this- I spent a solid 6 hours on this XD. The idea came from my tortoiseshell calio kitty cat Paisley, mixed with autumn leaves. and the pawpads remind me of mushrooms XD ^-^ Enjoy!
Small:

QF97g2f.png

Large:

SQIV7F4.png

I also have the psd file, X)
Jro1uhJ.png
Holy cow you guys! This is just shy of 800 entries.

Judging this is not going to be easy. There's so many entries here that could win, and sadly we can't pick everyone (or we'd have a bestiary filled with nothing but buttersnakes and leaf cat!) Everyone did such a good job - even if you don't win, I want you guys to know how lovely these entries are. Our community consistently blows me away with its enthusiasm and talent.
Holy cow you guys! This is just shy of 800 entries.

Judging this is not going to be easy. There's so many entries here that could win, and sadly we can't pick everyone (or we'd have a bestiary filled with nothing but buttersnakes and leaf cat!) Everyone did such a good job - even if you don't win, I want you guys to know how lovely these entries are. Our community consistently blows me away with its enthusiasm and talent.
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80