Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scatterscroll Range Bug Contact Info
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Thank you for doing this! I'm happy with the end result I got from the boy I scatterscrolled in that time frame, but it's very generous of you to offer this.
Thank you for doing this! I'm happy with the end result I got from the boy I scatterscrolled in that time frame, but it's very generous of you to offer this.
vbb5nz.png
Sent my report omg thank you so much. I was specifically scattering for the 'missing range' so it's really nice to see this compensation!
Sent my report omg thank you so much. I was specifically scattering for the 'missing range' so it's really nice to see this compensation!
Ive only used Scatterscrolls three times....each time the colors turned out beautifully. I don't know if I was just lucky or what, but I didn't have a problem at all...hope everyone gets their compensation for their scatters that didn't work out!
Ive only used Scatterscrolls three times....each time the colors turned out beautifully. I don't know if I was just lucky or what, but I didn't have a problem at all...hope everyone gets their compensation for their scatters that didn't work out!
earthtwerker_by_slashagasaurus-d6ju8vp.gif
@Mommie: I believe it was mentioned that the bug was fixed as of 22 September in the news post, as well as in the first post of this thread, so you'd be safe to try again. But why not send in a request for the replacement scrolls, since you weren't happy with the results you were getting? c:
@Mommie: I believe it was mentioned that the bug was fixed as of 22 September in the news post, as well as in the first post of this thread, so you'd be safe to try again. But why not send in a request for the replacement scrolls, since you weren't happy with the results you were getting? c:
Thank you guys so much! I spent nearly a million treasure in hopes of getting my imperial in the white - rose name. It seemed weird to me at the time that I never got anything, even tertiary in that range. Glad to see I'll get some working scrolls back ;v; ((Nooooww.... what to do with the 38472948722189784381237144 scrolls....))
Thank you guys so much! I spent nearly a million treasure in hopes of getting my imperial in the white - rose name. It seemed weird to me at the time that I never got anything, even tertiary in that range. Glad to see I'll get some working scrolls back ;v; ((Nooooww.... what to do with the 38472948722189784381237144 scrolls....))
Thank you!
Thank you!
I've only used one Scroll and I'm /very/ happy with what I got, but I'm glad you guys are looking into this *u* I'm not used to sites that do stuff like this if there's a glitch oNo
I've only used one Scroll and I'm /very/ happy with what I got, but I'm glad you guys are looking into this *u* I'm not used to sites that do stuff like this if there's a glitch oNo
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Undel [quote name="Undel" date="2013-09-29 15:07:15"]Scatterscrolls suffered from an issue where they would only scatter a random range from colors 1-47(white through sunshine) rather than 1-67(white through rose). They have been fixed are now functioning correctly with a random range within the 67 color set. [/quote] Just a quick question.... but should that be MAIZE through rose?? Or is the troll thing different from the color wheel? Just wanted to check! Thank you for fixing the Scatterscrolls! I love them! *snuggles*
@Undel
Undel wrote on 2013-09-29 15:07:15:
Scatterscrolls suffered from an issue where they would only scatter a random range from colors 1-47(white through sunshine) rather than 1-67(white through rose). They have been fixed are now functioning correctly with a random range within the 67 color set.

Just a quick question.... but should that be MAIZE through rose?? Or is the troll thing different from the color wheel? Just wanted to check! Thank you for fixing the Scatterscrolls! I love them!
*snuggles*
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Sent in the thing.
Sent in the thing.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
I loved my results with the exception of one, so I'm not going to complain: three out of four improbably-gorgeous dragons is better than I expected from randomization. But I wanted to drop in and express my appreciation of the admins for doing this. ^_^
I loved my results with the exception of one, so I'm not going to complain: three out of four improbably-gorgeous dragons is better than I expected from randomization. But I wanted to drop in and express my appreciation of the admins for doing this. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19