Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | De-aging Dragons?
1 2
@SpunkiSpirou, a levelled dragon gives more oomph to your flight's Dominance and the amount of treasure given can be significant--currently, a lv 5 dragon gives just over 8k, meaning levelling up an adult dragon before exalting it is a good way to break even in an exaltion run and to have your exalts count more.
@SpunkiSpirou, a levelled dragon gives more oomph to your flight's Dominance and the amount of treasure given can be significant--currently, a lv 5 dragon gives just over 8k, meaning levelling up an adult dragon before exalting it is a good way to break even in an exaltion run and to have your exalts count more.
FRbattleroyalefeb14_Amphiptere.png

qWxHdTw.png
@clamare I thought it was just like 1 point per exalt and the different levels just meant how much treasure you would get from each one?
@clamare I thought it was just like 1 point per exalt and the different levels just meant how much treasure you would get from each one?
@SpunkiSpirou, as per this Tumblr post, higher level dragons give more treasure when exalting, yes, and more oomph towards Dominance.
@SpunkiSpirou, as per this Tumblr post, higher level dragons give more treasure when exalting, yes, and more oomph towards Dominance.
FRbattleroyalefeb14_Amphiptere.png

qWxHdTw.png
This never happened to me, but I think it's a common bug, I see a lot of it in the forums.
This never happened to me, but I think it's a common bug, I see a lot of it in the forums.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2