Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | De-aging Dragons?
1 2
So today I bought a 5 day old Fae to level up and exalt once it turned 6 today. Instead, it is now 4 days old. I know it was 5 days old to begin with, that was the whole reason I bought her. She was born on the seventeenth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=688282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6883/688282_350.png[/img] [/url] I checked some of my other dragons. My Snapper girl, Scheherazade, was born on the 15th. She should be 8 days old. She's now 6. So it looks like instead of gaining it's day, it lost a day. Am I the only one?
So today I bought a 5 day old Fae to level up and exalt once it turned 6 today. Instead, it is now 4 days old. I know it was 5 days old to begin with, that was the whole reason I bought her. She was born on the seventeenth.

688282_350.png

I checked some of my other dragons. My Snapper girl, Scheherazade, was born on the 15th. She should be 8 days old. She's now 6. So it looks like instead of gaining it's day, it lost a day. Am I the only one?
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
It's been happening to me too! A little annoying when I fill up my lair with 5 day hatchlings so I can exalt them the next day, only to have them suddenly be 4 days old.
It's been happening to me too! A little annoying when I fill up my lair with 5 day hatchlings so I can exalt them the next day, only to have them suddenly be 4 days old.
Ah, I thought that I may have been the only one! Oof I thought I was losing my mind.
Ah, I thought that I may have been the only one! Oof I thought I was losing my mind.
output_43i3Yr.gif
@PepperHead You are losing your mind :P

What the deal with exalting them at 5days old? I do it after their born if they look crap.
@PepperHead You are losing your mind :P

What the deal with exalting them at 5days old? I do it after their born if they look crap.
@Roomba @PepperHead
Okay, so it's not only me. Thank gosh XD. It is kind of annoying though D: I don't want my dragons to de-age. I only bought the fae girl to level and exalt, even though I do find her very pretty, I don't have the room for her.

@SpunkiSpirou
The deal with exalting them is when they're 6 days old. When they are adults. Most people level them up in the Coliseum and then exalt them. It gives more treasure and more points towards dominance. I usually go to level 6 and then stop because I can level up dragons quickly in the Coli at higher levels. Level 6 gives around 10k per exalted dragon. But I usually immediately exalt the ugly babies too when I hatch them xD. Unless they're gened, then I try to sell them anyway.
@Roomba @PepperHead
Okay, so it's not only me. Thank gosh XD. It is kind of annoying though D: I don't want my dragons to de-age. I only bought the fae girl to level and exalt, even though I do find her very pretty, I don't have the room for her.

@SpunkiSpirou
The deal with exalting them is when they're 6 days old. When they are adults. Most people level them up in the Coliseum and then exalt them. It gives more treasure and more points towards dominance. I usually go to level 6 and then stop because I can level up dragons quickly in the Coli at higher levels. Level 6 gives around 10k per exalted dragon. But I usually immediately exalt the ugly babies too when I hatch them xD. Unless they're gened, then I try to sell them anyway.
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
This keeps happening to me I find it freaky out only happens sometimes but I was expecting this one dragon to grow up and it didn't I eventually sold it V.V
This keeps happening to me I find it freaky out only happens sometimes but I was expecting this one dragon to grow up and it didn't I eventually sold it V.V
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
I was in the AH to buy adults expressly so I could level and exalt them. I check the ages in case the pics aren't accurate (I was up super late last night and bought some right after rollover, which is how I know some pictures hadn't been updated to their adult form). I just bought five dragons the AH said were six days old, only to find they were showing as five days old in my lair. Their dates of birth shows as Sept 17, which does make today their fifth day, but why did the AH show them as six?

IDs of the dragons in question:

Edit: The cooldown date looks to be accurate, but I still saw hatchlings in the AH lying about their age
I was in the AH to buy adults expressly so I could level and exalt them. I check the ages in case the pics aren't accurate (I was up super late last night and bought some right after rollover, which is how I know some pictures hadn't been updated to their adult form). I just bought five dragons the AH said were six days old, only to find they were showing as five days old in my lair. Their dates of birth shows as Sept 17, which does make today their fifth day, but why did the AH show them as six?

IDs of the dragons in question:

Edit: The cooldown date looks to be accurate, but I still saw hatchlings in the AH lying about their age
FRbattleroyalefeb14_Amphiptere.png

qWxHdTw.png
Yup, some of the dragons I bought today were also younger than they said in the auction house. I figured there was something wrong with the rounding going on in there.
Yup, some of the dragons I bought today were also younger than they said in the auction house. I figured there was something wrong with the rounding going on in there.
This has been happening to me for a while now. Since the update that removed egg rot actually. I also thought I was just imagining things, lol.
This has been happening to me for a while now. Since the update that removed egg rot actually. I also thought I was just imagining things, lol.
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
@Amlin I'm never too fussed about the amount of treasure you get, but what do you mean with the points?
@Amlin I'm never too fussed about the amount of treasure you get, but what do you mean with the points?
1 2