Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Food Disappearing
So I this mourning I hunted for some food, and than of course I came back from school to convert them. And when I did, I looked and saw that none of the food had converted. All of it was meat and it had happened before. I know that it didn't convert because my meat is at Zero currently.
Sorry for bothering you all and thank you.
So I this mourning I hunted for some food, and than of course I came back from school to convert them. And when I did, I looked and saw that none of the food had converted. All of it was meat and it had happened before. I know that it didn't convert because my meat is at Zero currently.
Sorry for bothering you all and thank you.
LOOKING FOR ART IN EXCHANGE FOR RETIRED ITEMS
pixel%20thing_zpsv1wwneey.png
Deviantart/Acitius/Furvilla/Aywas
I've had this issue (with plants, in that case) as well. Really annoying when you've just converted several hundred points worth.
I've had this issue (with plants, in that case) as well. Really annoying when you've just converted several hundred points worth.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Yep, just had this happen to me. My poor dragons are going to starve!
Yep, just had this happen to me. My poor dragons are going to starve!
waterbttn_zps6fe4a5b9.gif
Banner Made By DerpWolfie
I noticed that if you do the food in small amounts at the max of lets say...... 11, that the food won't disappear. I only found this out because I did that last time and did it with a stock of plants, but I won't dare to go past the limit of 11.
Just saying just in case for you guys. c:
I noticed that if you do the food in small amounts at the max of lets say...... 11, that the food won't disappear. I only found this out because I did that last time and did it with a stock of plants, but I won't dare to go past the limit of 11.
Just saying just in case for you guys. c:
LOOKING FOR ART IN EXCHANGE FOR RETIRED ITEMS
pixel%20thing_zpsv1wwneey.png
Deviantart/Acitius/Furvilla/Aywas
I've had it pop up at least twice for me now (only because I have noticed this, may had been happening more often and I have missed it). I just trialed it before posting this with only one item selected, and it went through. However, it also means I have lost hundreds of other food items because I missed this before :( Such a waste of gathering items.
I've had it pop up at least twice for me now (only because I have noticed this, may had been happening more often and I have missed it). I just trialed it before posting this with only one item selected, and it went through. However, it also means I have lost hundreds of other food items because I missed this before :( Such a waste of gathering items.
Update (hopefully this is being noticed): previously I had been able to do as suggested, converting about 11 at a time, and able to mix them. Seems I can no longer do this, and have to convert even smaller amounts, or they are lost :/
Update (hopefully this is being noticed): previously I had been able to do as suggested, converting about 11 at a time, and able to mix them. Seems I can no longer do this, and have to convert even smaller amounts, or they are lost :/