Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Super slow site loading, anyone??
Hi everyone,
just want to ask if soemone has the same problem:
Menu on the left and upper part with logo loads normaly but the actual interactive site (lair, nesting grounds ect...) takes at last minute to load...
Anyone having the same issue?? Thank you for your answers :) (just want to know if it´s only me or the others too)

edit: now I can´t even bond familiars...
Hi everyone,
just want to ask if soemone has the same problem:
Menu on the left and upper part with logo loads normaly but the actual interactive site (lair, nesting grounds ect...) takes at last minute to load...
Anyone having the same issue?? Thank you for your answers :) (just want to know if it´s only me or the others too)

edit: now I can´t even bond familiars...
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
Hello @Louscyther, site optimization is an on-going process and the load times are related to that. Thank you for the report!
Hello @Louscyther, site optimization is an on-going process and the load times are related to that. Thank you for the report!
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy
Thank you very much for answering ^.^ I was affraid something is wrong on my side :)
@twitchy
Thank you very much for answering ^.^ I was affraid something is wrong on my side :)
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
@Louscyther, I am going to go and lock this because it isn't a bug so much as an on-going work that everyone is intimately aware of. Hang in there, we'll get through this!
@Louscyther, I am going to go and lock this because it isn't a bug so much as an on-going work that everyone is intimately aware of. Hang in there, we'll get through this!
coffee. need coffee.