Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lucky Streak did not reset
Darn I thought this bug had been fixed. I finished a jigsaw a little bit after server midnight and my lucky streak failed to reset.
Darn I thought this bug had been fixed. I finished a jigsaw a little bit after server midnight and my lucky streak failed to reset.
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
My lucky streak also didn't reset.
My lucky streak also didn't reset.

Realm of WinterhollowSYfQgxQ.png

-
My lucky streak also did not reset. Bummer as I had about 30k on it and it really limited my overall treasure gains today.
My lucky streak also did not reset. Bummer as I had about 30k on it and it really limited my overall treasure gains today.
Hey guys, I haven't gotten this to occur for me yet, but for now I'd say try to avoid playing games over midnight rollover (that seems to be the common theme). Weird things happen around that time, you know. :P
Hey guys, I haven't gotten this to occur for me yet, but for now I'd say try to avoid playing games over midnight rollover (that seems to be the common theme). Weird things happen around that time, you know. :P
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif