Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | White linen tail wrap bug?
So I was buying some apparel off of the AH for my skydancers, and I noticed that when I equipped the white linen tail wrap on my female skydancer, it isn't showing up. As you can clearly see here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=18785&tab=dragon&did=501261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5013/501261_350.png[/img] [/url] Click on the picture and it will take you to her profile where you can clearly see she has it equipped but it isn't showing up. Maybe this is a female skydancer bug? Has anyone else had this problem? EDIT: Apparently I just noticed it thinks it's wing wraps..... e.e; Go home tail wrap, you're drunk. And this bug also happens on the male skydancer as well :C
So I was buying some apparel off of the AH for my skydancers, and I noticed that when I equipped the white linen tail wrap on my female skydancer, it isn't showing up. As you can clearly see here:

501261_350.png

Click on the picture and it will take you to her profile where you can clearly see she has it equipped but it isn't showing up.

Maybe this is a female skydancer bug? Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: Apparently I just noticed it thinks it's wing wraps..... e.e; Go home tail wrap, you're drunk. And this bug also happens on the male skydancer as well :C
RiotApproaches.gif
i've been having this issue too, also on skydancers. so far i've found the white linen tail wrap one is the only one that does this.
i've been having this issue too, also on skydancers. so far i've found the white linen tail wrap one is the only one that does this.
92mMlBz.gif
I had an issue where I was applying my Black Linen Tail Wraps on my WC and suddenly they turned onto a Mysterious Cowl (I already had one, and now I have two) I'm not sure if it's just a Skydancer glitch, I think it's an actual tail wraps glitch maybe?
I had an issue where I was applying my Black Linen Tail Wraps on my WC and suddenly they turned onto a Mysterious Cowl (I already had one, and now I have two) I'm not sure if it's just a Skydancer glitch, I think it's an actual tail wraps glitch maybe?
@Xhaztol for the white linen tail wrap with an identity complex.

@Frightie, that's a different bug. See the instructions posted in this thread. :)
@Xhaztol for the white linen tail wrap with an identity complex.

@Frightie, that's a different bug. See the instructions posted in this thread. :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif