Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalted, But No Payout?
I exalted a level 4 guardian male yesterday and I didn't receive the popup about their secret treasure stash or whatever so, since I was on a tablet, I dismissed it as a glitch or something.
Well, an hour later, I still don't have the expected 6k...
I'm scared to exalt any more because I need the treasure bad. Being on mobile/ tablet 90% of the time, games are harder in my opinion than on a computer.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and ever fixed it, or if I could maybe get my treasure (mods I hope can do that) or anything.
I exalted a level 4 guardian male yesterday and I didn't receive the popup about their secret treasure stash or whatever so, since I was on a tablet, I dismissed it as a glitch or something.
Well, an hour later, I still don't have the expected 6k...
I'm scared to exalt any more because I need the treasure bad. Being on mobile/ tablet 90% of the time, games are harder in my opinion than on a computer.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and ever fixed it, or if I could maybe get my treasure (mods I hope can do that) or anything.
Was the dragon one of your progenitors?
You dont get treasure for exalting either of your first two dragons
Was the dragon one of your progenitors?
You dont get treasure for exalting either of your first two dragons
hatchery_banner_by_aveah-d8fs6z7.png
Ohhhh that explains it.. @Rosaliewolf
Ohhhh that explains it.. @Rosaliewolf
@Zlateh - if you're interested, I have a suggestion thread where I'm trying to get support for a warning for exalting progenitors. If you felt like it, you could go there and leave a 'Support' message.
@Zlateh - if you're interested, I have a suggestion thread where I'm trying to get support for a warning for exalting progenitors. If you felt like it, you could go there and leave a 'Support' message.
Closing this out as it's not a bug. :) Feel free to continue this discussion in Kiena's suggestion thread though!
Closing this out as it's not a bug. :) Feel free to continue this discussion in Kiena's suggestion thread though!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif