Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Misplaced food item
I'm not sure if this is really a bug but, is this supposed to be showing as 'Meat' rather than 'Seafood'? [item=Sea Sparrow] I got it while hunting(rather than fishing) the other day) and it sorts under meat(and says it's meat, even though it has the seafood symbol.
I'm not sure if this is really a bug but, is this supposed to be showing as 'Meat' rather than 'Seafood'?
Sea Sparrow
I got it while hunting(rather than fishing) the other day) and it sorts under meat(and says it's meat, even though it has the seafood symbol.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Bump!
Bump!
I'm thinking it should be seafood and not meat thats really weird and really funny. It is a fish so?
I'm thinking it should be seafood and not meat thats really weird and really funny. It is a fish so?
I had this happen a while back with the Sunfish. [item=Sunfish] I got it while Hunting and it was sorted under Meat, even though it had the Seafood symbol. But somewhere along the line it was corrected because, as you can see, if it now listed as Seafood.
I had this happen a while back with the Sunfish. Sunfish I got it while Hunting and it was sorted under Meat, even though it had the Seafood symbol. But somewhere along the line it was corrected because, as you can see, if it now listed as Seafood.
It's still sorting as 'meat'.
It's still sorting as 'meat'.