Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiars not bonding
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55
Can't bond with any familiar. Boggling a bit that they've just added two more familiars into the game when there's a poor chance they can actually be used. Not really worth purchasing an item with real money when I can't even use it in game, you know?
Can't bond with any familiar. Boggling a bit that they've just added two more familiars into the game when there's a poor chance they can actually be used. Not really worth purchasing an item with real money when I can't even use it in game, you know?
I'd be more than happy to sign a petition. I think that would be great since we're not getting any answers that help much. I don't know how to make one though. : /
I'd be more than happy to sign a petition. I think that would be great since we're not getting any answers that help much. I don't know how to make one though. : /
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Would it just be a thread in this same subforum? Something pithy but succinct, like, "reply if you think fixing (OR ACKNOWLEDGING) familiar bonding is a higher priority than adding new skins, accessories, coliseum drops, or more broken familiars." I'd be so more willing to spend real money on pretty pixels if I knew I could actually use them as intended.
Would it just be a thread in this same subforum? Something pithy but succinct, like, "reply if you think fixing (OR ACKNOWLEDGING) familiar bonding is a higher priority than adding new skins, accessories, coliseum drops, or more broken familiars." I'd be so more willing to spend real money on pretty pixels if I knew I could actually use them as intended.
After about three attempts, I finally managed to bond with my Amaranth Moth (Awakened, wouldn't bond at all the past two days).
After about three attempts, I finally managed to bond with my Amaranth Moth (Awakened, wouldn't bond at all the past two days).
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
I'm still having to go 15+ times on some of my familiars, most seem to be from the first 2 starting areas that I have issues with. (wildwood owl, moths....death's head stag etc)

realllly getting aggravating, only 32 familiars and it takes me up to 2 hours to bond with them all and all are below inquisitive except 2.
I'm still having to go 15+ times on some of my familiars, most seem to be from the first 2 starting areas that I have issues with. (wildwood owl, moths....death's head stag etc)

realllly getting aggravating, only 32 familiars and it takes me up to 2 hours to bond with them all and all are below inquisitive except 2.
This is getting sodding ridiculous...

THIS ISSUE IS HORRIBLE!

I just want to bond with my familiar this has been going on for months now... MONTHS

SO PLEASE FIX IT! I don't want anything other then you prioritising fixing this bug. Because its an in game hinderance, and we are loosing out on funding we need for various items inc.

Its getting to the point ware I have to ask myself is this game even worth playing if the team can't even acknowledge they are working on something.
This is getting sodding ridiculous...

THIS ISSUE IS HORRIBLE!

I just want to bond with my familiar this has been going on for months now... MONTHS

SO PLEASE FIX IT! I don't want anything other then you prioritising fixing this bug. Because its an in game hinderance, and we are loosing out on funding we need for various items inc.

Its getting to the point ware I have to ask myself is this game even worth playing if the team can't even acknowledge they are working on something.
shadowbindersiggie_zps4bbab510.png
Still had the problem today.
Still had the problem today.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Fluke it. Making the petition.

Will post link in a bit.
Fluke it. Making the petition.

Will post link in a bit.
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
PETITION MADE. Click HERE or check the bug page-

Please, go sign it.

Let your friends know about it.

Make some noise.

The only way we can get this to be a priority is if that petition is FLOODED with users posting their signatures on it.
PETITION MADE. Click HERE or check the bug page-

Please, go sign it.

Let your friends know about it.

Make some noise.

The only way we can get this to be a priority is if that petition is FLOODED with users posting their signatures on it.
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
It took me about 2 hours to bond with my familiars today. I have not managed to bond with them all yet due to "mistakes were made" messages. The following familiars were the ones that gave me problems today; some continue to. Note, these are not all of the ones that took excessively long to process, JUST the ones that gave me an official error message. I will try again after I have slept, but I am lucky to have that kind of luxury.

Autumn Dryad - Companion
Ruby Webwing - Inquisitive
Speedy - Companion
Cumulus Seal - Companion
Light Sprite - Inquisitive
Red Footed Akirbeak - Inquisitive
Luna Mith - Companion
Dryad - Tolerant
Hedgehog-Toleant
Amaranth Moth - Tolerant
Emerald Webwing - Companion
Blooming Strangler - Inquisitive
Rambra - Tolerant
River Muck - Inquisitive
Death's Head Stag
It took me about 2 hours to bond with my familiars today. I have not managed to bond with them all yet due to "mistakes were made" messages. The following familiars were the ones that gave me problems today; some continue to. Note, these are not all of the ones that took excessively long to process, JUST the ones that gave me an official error message. I will try again after I have slept, but I am lucky to have that kind of luxury.

Autumn Dryad - Companion
Ruby Webwing - Inquisitive
Speedy - Companion
Cumulus Seal - Companion
Light Sprite - Inquisitive
Red Footed Akirbeak - Inquisitive
Luna Mith - Companion
Dryad - Tolerant
Hedgehog-Toleant
Amaranth Moth - Tolerant
Emerald Webwing - Companion
Blooming Strangler - Inquisitive