Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colosseum: Potions not being consumed
After grinding the colosseum for a while and using a couple of minor health potions in the process, while going through my hoard, I felt that I had more minor health potions than I should, having 16 where I felt it should be closer to 13. To test this, I sent my current team into battle, making sure to use two potions.

When in battle, the number of potions available to use went down as expected, going from 16 to 15, and then 15 to 14. But once the battle had ended, I checked my hoard to find 16 minor health potions.

I don't have any other potions to test, but I suspect that the issue will be the same. Any other input to confirm this issue would be much appreciated.
After grinding the colosseum for a while and using a couple of minor health potions in the process, while going through my hoard, I felt that I had more minor health potions than I should, having 16 where I felt it should be closer to 13. To test this, I sent my current team into battle, making sure to use two potions.

When in battle, the number of potions available to use went down as expected, going from 16 to 15, and then 15 to 14. But once the battle had ended, I checked my hoard to find 16 minor health potions.

I don't have any other potions to test, but I suspect that the issue will be the same. Any other input to confirm this issue would be much appreciated.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

Whoa, yeah, I've used a few on a new team this grinding round and now that I check, I still have the same amount of potions I had earlier (95).

But what's weird, is in the coli, it says I have 89 available. I just used one. Reloaded coliseum page and-- hmm, it says 95 again, instead of 88. I'm guessing it's session based in there, but the actual items in the inventory aren't being updated...?
Whoa, yeah, I've used a few on a new team this grinding round and now that I check, I still have the same amount of potions I had earlier (95).

But what's weird, is in the coli, it says I have 89 available. I just used one. Reloaded coliseum page and-- hmm, it says 95 again, instead of 88. I'm guessing it's session based in there, but the actual items in the inventory aren't being updated...?
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
Well, it's good to know it's not just me losing track of numbers here. Theoretically this bug could mean you buy however many potions you use in a session, and then never buy any more again. Unless dragons can regurgitate it back into a bottle afterwards, this isn't supposed to happen. Besides, nobody wants to drink something that's been in someone else's stomach. XD
Well, it's good to know it's not just me losing track of numbers here. Theoretically this bug could mean you buy however many potions you use in a session, and then never buy any more again. Unless dragons can regurgitate it back into a bottle afterwards, this isn't supposed to happen. Besides, nobody wants to drink something that's been in someone else's stomach. XD
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

I've noticed this, too. I have 2. I use them both, and they're both still in my hoard after battle, and available to use again in the next battle.
I've noticed this, too. I have 2. I use them both, and they're both still in my hoard after battle, and available to use again in the next battle.
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
This has been happening to me as well, although I didn't realize it at first because I rarely use potions. I've used both minor and major health potions without them actually being consumed.
This has been happening to me as well, although I didn't realize it at first because I rarely use potions. I've used both minor and major health potions without them actually being consumed.