Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum not loading if team exalted
If you accidentally exalt a dragon who is still on your coliseum team (or trade them away...basically, do something so they aren't in your lair anymore) the coliseum will no longer load the section that lets you choose teams.

Without this, you can't change any teams, so if you exalted all the dragons on your team (or traded them away) then you basically completely lose access to the coliseum.

It would seem that clearing out all the teams on the backend of the coliseum and having people reform them should fix this problem for everyone? Since it will no longer be searching for dragons that don't exist as your 'current' team.

I hope.

This is making the festival rather depressing for a lot of people.
If you accidentally exalt a dragon who is still on your coliseum team (or trade them away...basically, do something so they aren't in your lair anymore) the coliseum will no longer load the section that lets you choose teams.

Without this, you can't change any teams, so if you exalted all the dragons on your team (or traded them away) then you basically completely lose access to the coliseum.

It would seem that clearing out all the teams on the backend of the coliseum and having people reform them should fix this problem for everyone? Since it will no longer be searching for dragons that don't exist as your 'current' team.

I hope.

This is making the festival rather depressing for a lot of people.
@Dalrint, this was actually mentioned a while ago (though I can't seem to find the thread). We haven't been able to reproduce this though, and I just tried it again myself. My Organize Party page correctly shows only 2 dragons. :/ You've tried both the alternate link and clearing your cache?
@Dalrint, this was actually mentioned a while ago (though I can't seem to find the thread). We haven't been able to reproduce this though, and I just tried it again myself. My Organize Party page correctly shows only 2 dragons. :/ You've tried both the alternate link and clearing your cache?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Actually, once I went to the alternate link, it let me into the organize party thing, showing only the dragon I had borrowed back. I switched out to a regular three-dragon team, then went back to the regular link, and that started working too.
Actually, once I went to the alternate link, it let me into the organize party thing, showing only the dragon I had borrowed back. I switched out to a regular three-dragon team, then went back to the regular link, and that started working too.