Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Log In Error
I've been having some odd occurrences while trying to log in lately, sense the server migration. Nothing too serious, and certainly not enough to make you stop what your doing to fix, but I thought I'd mention it just in case it gives clues to any other problems your working on.

The error occurs when I enter my login information and hit the enter key to send it. Lately, the site will load as if logging in, however, when it returns me to the main page, I will not be logged in, and receive no error (Such as wrong login information), instead, its as if I hadn't tried to log in at all. Refreshing the page seems to solve this.

Today, it was different, when I hit enter, the page started loading, but never changed. I never got the popup window that tells me its signing in either. Also, my login information didn't clear. So I tried clicking the login button instead and it didn't function. Reloading the page solved this issue as well. So nothing to worry to much about, it was just concerning.

I am running on windows XP service pack 3 with 3 gb ram, and using firefox. All other sites function normally for me. Hope this helps, and thanks for such a wonderful site! If you have any more questions, feel free to drop me a note or just ping me in this thread! I check FR about 3 or more times a night.
I've been having some odd occurrences while trying to log in lately, sense the server migration. Nothing too serious, and certainly not enough to make you stop what your doing to fix, but I thought I'd mention it just in case it gives clues to any other problems your working on.

The error occurs when I enter my login information and hit the enter key to send it. Lately, the site will load as if logging in, however, when it returns me to the main page, I will not be logged in, and receive no error (Such as wrong login information), instead, its as if I hadn't tried to log in at all. Refreshing the page seems to solve this.

Today, it was different, when I hit enter, the page started loading, but never changed. I never got the popup window that tells me its signing in either. Also, my login information didn't clear. So I tried clicking the login button instead and it didn't function. Reloading the page solved this issue as well. So nothing to worry to much about, it was just concerning.

I am running on windows XP service pack 3 with 3 gb ram, and using firefox. All other sites function normally for me. Hope this helps, and thanks for such a wonderful site! If you have any more questions, feel free to drop me a note or just ping me in this thread! I check FR about 3 or more times a night.
NatureBanner2.png