Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | extra eggs maybe?
So a couple days ago I dug up a fire egg while gathering. Today I went to check my hoard after finishing my turns and there sat my fire egg and beside it a stack of 4 fire eggs ( plus a nature and shadow egg I'd legit gotten a while back). I wasn't paying super close attention while gathering ( I tend to zip through my turns and then check my hoard for new eggs, chests, penny chars etc) But I find it highly unlikely I got 4 today via scavenging or monster drops I wasn't paying attention to.

Is there any way the staff can investigate and figure out if i did legitimately get them and wasn't paying attention or if some of my other items mutated into eggs or something.
So a couple days ago I dug up a fire egg while gathering. Today I went to check my hoard after finishing my turns and there sat my fire egg and beside it a stack of 4 fire eggs ( plus a nature and shadow egg I'd legit gotten a while back). I wasn't paying super close attention while gathering ( I tend to zip through my turns and then check my hoard for new eggs, chests, penny chars etc) But I find it highly unlikely I got 4 today via scavenging or monster drops I wasn't paying attention to.

Is there any way the staff can investigate and figure out if i did legitimately get them and wasn't paying attention or if some of my other items mutated into eggs or something.