Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Help with inconsistant age-sprites! :D
So yesterday I had this problem where my fae wouldn't age up in its profile. I started a thread asking about it, and the answer was to regenerate the image from LAIR VIEW. There is a little refresh button next to your dragons' names. You can only do one dragon every 5 minutes, but it works (At least it worked for me). I did this same refreshing thing to BOTH of my PearlCatcher babies today, since they didn't age up either. It appears that babies born after mid-August haven't been aging up automatically. But this fixes the problem.

If this didn't work for you, or you have another way to fix this problem, please post. :3 Hope it works for everyone though. xD

I don't know if this is a similar problem to the skins not showing up, but I saw that some people are having a problem where even refreshing doesn't help with the skins. No clue in that regard, since I don't have skins on my dragons... But this should help with baby dragons who have their adult or baby sprite in lair view, and the opposite in their dragon profiles. :)
So yesterday I had this problem where my fae wouldn't age up in its profile. I started a thread asking about it, and the answer was to regenerate the image from LAIR VIEW. There is a little refresh button next to your dragons' names. You can only do one dragon every 5 minutes, but it works (At least it worked for me). I did this same refreshing thing to BOTH of my PearlCatcher babies today, since they didn't age up either. It appears that babies born after mid-August haven't been aging up automatically. But this fixes the problem.

If this didn't work for you, or you have another way to fix this problem, please post. :3 Hope it works for everyone though. xD

I don't know if this is a similar problem to the skins not showing up, but I saw that some people are having a problem where even refreshing doesn't help with the skins. No clue in that regard, since I don't have skins on my dragons... But this should help with baby dragons who have their adult or baby sprite in lair view, and the opposite in their dragon profiles. :)