Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Skydancer baby graphic
I recently purchased two skydancer babies (and i'm super duper happy!) and as I was showing them off to my friends I noticed strange glitches on them. Some friends have suggested it is the wing flap but it looks highly unusual, particularly on my darker male

male and female

If you look to the wing flaps, and though this may be how it was drawn, most particularly on the female it appears that she has two "arms" - the shadow doesn't exactly help and it looks very stark and a harsh, fake line. Now whilst I appreciate all the work gone into the Skydancers, for me to be able to see this strange... whatever it is puts me off them a little bit ;3;

i also didn't know where to post this and at first i thought it was a bug but now i'm just gonna go hide in a corner ok
I recently purchased two skydancer babies (and i'm super duper happy!) and as I was showing them off to my friends I noticed strange glitches on them. Some friends have suggested it is the wing flap but it looks highly unusual, particularly on my darker male

male and female

If you look to the wing flaps, and though this may be how it was drawn, most particularly on the female it appears that she has two "arms" - the shadow doesn't exactly help and it looks very stark and a harsh, fake line. Now whilst I appreciate all the work gone into the Skydancers, for me to be able to see this strange... whatever it is puts me off them a little bit ;3;

i also didn't know where to post this and at first i thought it was a bug but now i'm just gonna go hide in a corner ok
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
Hi @shinycake! This isn't a bug with Flight Rising, but it is how the art is for the Skydancers. :3 It is a tangent in the Skydancer lineart. :D

Since this is not a bug, I will be locking this thread.

You may continue comments about the Skydancer lineart in the Flight Rising Discussion forums if you'd like!
Hi @shinycake! This isn't a bug with Flight Rising, but it is how the art is for the Skydancers. :3 It is a tangent in the Skydancer lineart. :D

Since this is not a bug, I will be locking this thread.

You may continue comments about the Skydancer lineart in the Flight Rising Discussion forums if you'd like!
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.