Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Achievements And More
Bugs
1- I have not been awarded any Gathering achievements ever since the Cheevopocalypse a while back. Since then I have earned Hunting 10, but didn't get credit for it. I did get credit for other achievements however.
2- All checkboxes on the site, regardless of location or context, are invisible. They still work, but they are 100% invisible and do not even create an on-click visual response of any kind.
3- Coliseum frequently doesn't work, and creates hundreds of error dialogues when it fails to load.

Balance Issues
4- Drop rates of event items is weirdly low compared to previous festivals.
5- Yields from gathering are wildly inconsistent and do not seem to improve with levels.
Bugs
1- I have not been awarded any Gathering achievements ever since the Cheevopocalypse a while back. Since then I have earned Hunting 10, but didn't get credit for it. I did get credit for other achievements however.
2- All checkboxes on the site, regardless of location or context, are invisible. They still work, but they are 100% invisible and do not even create an on-click visual response of any kind.
3- Coliseum frequently doesn't work, and creates hundreds of error dialogues when it fails to load.

Balance Issues
4- Drop rates of event items is weirdly low compared to previous festivals.
5- Yields from gathering are wildly inconsistent and do not seem to improve with levels.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
Typos
6- The Festival vendor says "Emberss" if you have precisely 0 Embers.
Typos
6- The Festival vendor says "Emberss" if you have precisely 0 Embers.
I also haven't gotten achievements in a long time. I got a lightning egg during the last festival and found that a number of others also hadn't gotten achievements for the same thing. I've since picked up lightning, light, water, and arcane eggs without getting achivements for any of them. I also never got anything for hitting level 20 of scavenging, and I'm probably also missing one or two hatched with X gene ones. :(
I also haven't gotten achievements in a long time. I got a lightning egg during the last festival and found that a number of others also hadn't gotten achievements for the same thing. I've since picked up lightning, light, water, and arcane eggs without getting achivements for any of them. I also never got anything for hitting level 20 of scavenging, and I'm probably also missing one or two hatched with X gene ones. :(
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
Yeah, same, I just got and hatched a fire egg this morning, and no credit has appeared for it. It's not like the achievements mean anything other than bragging rights, but it's still a disappointing bug :/ I hope they notice this thread and fix it soon!
Yeah, same, I just got and hatched a fire egg this morning, and no credit has appeared for it. It's not like the achievements mean anything other than bragging rights, but it's still a disappointing bug :/ I hope they notice this thread and fix it soon!
calgerclan.png

[quote]Yeah, same, I just got and hatched a fire egg this morning, and no credit has appeared for it.[/quote] I have the same problem. But I got battle achievements (achieve 20lvl with 1 and 3 dragons).
Quote:
Yeah, same, I just got and hatched a fire egg this morning, and no credit has appeared for it.
I have the same problem.

But I got battle achievements (achieve 20lvl with 1 and 3 dragons).
I can still earn achievements-- I just got one of the Hatch a Gene achievements. Still don't have Hunting 10.
I can still earn achievements-- I just got one of the Hatch a Gene achievements. Still don't have Hunting 10.
Hello all! I wanted to give you a heads up I'm going to lock the thread as it is a "catch-all" thread and those are unfortunately counter-productive in Bugs. I understand that with Search down finding the appropriate thread to post in is difficult so we may wind up with duplicates. Those can be handled on a case by case basis. If you could please take a look at the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=20942&p=mb]tracking list here [/url]and browse the first two pages you may find your reports are being already tracked. If you find they are not, please feel free to post one thread per bug. Posting one thread per bug is encouraged in an effort to assist the devs in finding and fixing bugs. [center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/4d9158e69ed06c29da0edb245dc4a383/tumblr_miy1tiAT351rm06tco6_r1_250.gif[/img][/center]
Hello all! I wanted to give you a heads up I'm going to lock the thread as it is a "catch-all" thread and those are unfortunately counter-productive in Bugs.

I understand that with Search down finding the appropriate thread to post in is difficult so we may wind up with duplicates. Those can be handled on a case by case basis.

If you could please take a look at the tracking list here and browse the first two pages you may find your reports are being already tracked.

If you find they are not, please feel free to post one thread per bug. Posting one thread per bug is encouraged in an effort to assist the devs in finding and fixing bugs.
tumblr_miy1tiAT351rm06tco6_r1_250.gif
coffee. need coffee.