Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost Threads
Okay, so I have a link to my art thread on my clan profile page. I added the link the other day and now the link doesn't work, but the thread is still active. The only way I can access the thread is through my recent forum posts.

Now, if I was super active on the forums, I would have lost my thread that I worked really hard on setting up. This is a little infuriating. :T
Okay, so I have a link to my art thread on my clan profile page. I added the link the other day and now the link doesn't work, but the thread is still active. The only way I can access the thread is through my recent forum posts.

Now, if I was super active on the forums, I would have lost my thread that I worked really hard on setting up. This is a little infuriating. :T
Click the link in your profile and check where it takes you: you'll see amp; in the URL. change those to & signs, and voila, your thread. There are a few threads floating about about links not working and/or the ampersand being changed in the URL, either on forums or in signatures, and it is in the tracked bug list too! c: Credit @cenjay for a workaround that may work for you: [quote]For anyone looking for a work around I used tinyurl as a workaround. People clicking my signature will get the annoying leaving the site notice but at least they can get to my breeder thread until the devs work this out![/quote]
Click the link in your profile and check where it takes you: you'll see amp; in the URL. change those to & signs, and voila, your thread.

There are a few threads floating about about links not working and/or the ampersand being changed in the URL, either on forums or in signatures, and it is in the tracked bug list too! c:

Credit @cenjay for a workaround that may work for you:
Quote:
For anyone looking for a work around I used ******* as a workaround. People clicking my signature will get the annoying leaving the site notice but at least they can get to my breeder thread until the devs work this out!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Clockworkmoose: Whoa, thank you so much! Still needs to be fixed and all, but at least we have a way around this. :P

Also, nice icon! xD
@Clockworkmoose: Whoa, thank you so much! Still needs to be fixed and all, but at least we have a way around this. :P

Also, nice icon! xD
Thanks! I just love showing off my dragon's pretty.... wing? I think that's a wing? ;D

And glad that solution will work for you, I was all sorts of confused first time I clicked a link and it didn't go where I was expecting it to.
Thanks! I just love showing off my dragon's pretty.... wing? I think that's a wing? ;D

And glad that solution will work for you, I was all sorts of confused first time I clicked a link and it didn't go where I was expecting it to.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif