Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements not being recorded
I was going through the achievements list and I noticed a few of the achievements that I had met the requirements for, and yet had not received the trophy for. I collected 4 of each dragon type, collected over 200,000 coins, collected 10 familiars, and exalted 10 dragons. I have not received trophies for any of the listed achievements even though I should have.
I was going through the achievements list and I noticed a few of the achievements that I had met the requirements for, and yet had not received the trophy for. I collected 4 of each dragon type, collected over 200,000 coins, collected 10 familiars, and exalted 10 dragons. I have not received trophies for any of the listed achievements even though I should have.
@Brok3nfish - Most achievements are currently disabled (there's a sticky at the top of this forum). For the item/dragon collection ones, I'd recommend you keep them in your hoard/lair until achievements are back to make sure you get credit. Some of them won't work retroactively unfortunately.
@Brok3nfish - Most achievements are currently disabled (there's a sticky at the top of this forum). For the item/dragon collection ones, I'd recommend you keep them in your hoard/lair until achievements are back to make sure you get credit. Some of them won't work retroactively unfortunately.
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
Great, thanks for the info.
Great, thanks for the info.
I thought they were re-enabled after the big 'server change'?
I thought they were re-enabled after the big 'server change'?
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I was wondering if we'll get the achievements we earned after the temporary disablement was lifted. I got 25 familiars, got an unhatched water egg, and an unhatched lightning egg but did not receive the achievement points for them.
I was wondering if we'll get the achievements we earned after the temporary disablement was lifted. I got 25 familiars, got an unhatched water egg, and an unhatched lightning egg but did not receive the achievement points for them.
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
No they said they weren't doing retroactive achievements.
No they said they weren't doing retroactive achievements.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Mine gave me points today for breeding a earth flights dragons and I got a achievement but my egg i have doesn't have a achievement ether.

Some achievements work and others don't.
I believe if you have a egg found do not hatch it keep it till it shows up but that's just me.
Mine gave me points today for breeding a earth flights dragons and I got a achievement but my egg i have doesn't have a achievement ether.

Some achievements work and others don't.
I believe if you have a egg found do not hatch it keep it till it shows up but that's just me.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png