Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum 'sticks' on attacks.
Hey guys,

Just a small thing, I noticed it a little before the update but now it's happening all the time. After I've attacked it'll 'hang' and you'll see the dmg appear for a while, then eventually you can fight after about 10 seconds.

The smaller hangs are about 2/3 seconds. I'm using Chrome.

Is there any way I can optimize play so I don't get these hangs or is it all server side?
Hey guys,

Just a small thing, I noticed it a little before the update but now it's happening all the time. After I've attacked it'll 'hang' and you'll see the dmg appear for a while, then eventually you can fight after about 10 seconds.

The smaller hangs are about 2/3 seconds. I'm using Chrome.

Is there any way I can optimize play so I don't get these hangs or is it all server side?
I've been having the exact same issue today too but i'm using FF.
The coliseum had been working pretty flawlessly for me yesterday.
I've been having the exact same issue today too but i'm using FF.
The coliseum had been working pretty flawlessly for me yesterday.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
I stopped playing with FF, it was just too slow for me. I like my frames high and my combat FAST. :)
I stopped playing with FF, it was just too slow for me. I like my frames high and my combat FAST. :)
I've been having this problem recently on EI, and then about every 4th fight it'll just white out and I'll have to refresh.
I've been having this problem recently on EI, and then about every 4th fight it'll just white out and I'll have to refresh.
the frame rates have dropped from 60 fps to 30 fps in order to supposedly help out ppl using firefox

but being a ff user i never had an issue with it till they tried fixing it.. but as of now it takes me 30-40 seconds to clear out a 2-3 group mob in the 2nd area of the coliseum...

XD and im pretty much one hitting them >.>
the frame rates have dropped from 60 fps to 30 fps in order to supposedly help out ppl using firefox

but being a ff user i never had an issue with it till they tried fixing it.. but as of now it takes me 30-40 seconds to clear out a 2-3 group mob in the 2nd area of the coliseum...

waffle_sig.png
I'm having the same issue. Using FF and had no issues with it yesterday (it was going really fast!) until they tried to fix it xD

Now it sticks at the beginning of moves (like...before the animation starts) for 5+ seconds.
I'm having the same issue. Using FF and had no issues with it yesterday (it was going really fast!) until they tried to fix it xD

Now it sticks at the beginning of moves (like...before the animation starts) for 5+ seconds.
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
[quote name="Waffles" date="2013-06-14 08:07:59" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=66635#67004"]the frame rates have dropped from 60 fps to 30 fps in order to supposedly help out ppl using firefox but being a ff user i never had an issue with it till they tried fixing it.. but as of now it takes me 30-40 seconds to clear out a 2-3 group mob in the 2nd area of the coliseum... XD and im pretty much one hitting them >.>[/quote] The frame rates I can look past but it's the 'sticking' or freezing after you do damage or just before the animation starts. It's really really slowing my experience down, yesterday I could happily grind for hours, now 10 minutes pass and I want to punch my monitor. XD

The frame rates I can look past but it's the 'sticking' or freezing after you do damage or just before the animation starts.

It's really really slowing my experience down, yesterday I could happily grind for hours, now 10 minutes pass and I want to punch my monitor. XD
the sticking is due to the drop in fps

i was running fine like all of you till they started messing with it. you cant slow fps down with out it affecting the whole thing.
the sticking is due to the drop in fps

i was running fine like all of you till they started messing with it. you cant slow fps down with out it affecting the whole thing.
waffle_sig.png
As being new, and stuff, I may not know if what I say can help, but when the foes attack my dragon with the attack that looks like an ice ball thing, it completely stops the colisseum from working after that. Then I have to refresh about 2 or 3 times just to be able to fight again, but everytime that ice ball happens I can't play after that.. (I'm using EI)
As being new, and stuff, I may not know if what I say can help, but when the foes attack my dragon with the attack that looks like an ice ball thing, it completely stops the colisseum from working after that. Then I have to refresh about 2 or 3 times just to be able to fight again, but everytime that ice ball happens I can't play after that.. (I'm using EI)
Thanks for the reports everyone. :) Closing this thread out and mentioning it in the larger thread here.
Thanks for the reports everyone. :) Closing this thread out and mentioning it in the larger thread here.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif