Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Hatch timer not reduced
So I have two nests, the first said it would hatch in 2 days.... yesterday the second said 4 days yesterday.

So i go to incubate today, to happily find that the incubate button again works, but that the timers didn't go down...
I dont know if this is a side effect of having to have a site-wide incubation... or what...
But i'm gonna be sad if I have perpetual full nests as I have breedings coming up soon....

anyone else having this issue?
So I have two nests, the first said it would hatch in 2 days.... yesterday the second said 4 days yesterday.

So i go to incubate today, to happily find that the incubate button again works, but that the timers didn't go down...
I dont know if this is a side effect of having to have a site-wide incubation... or what...
But i'm gonna be sad if I have perpetual full nests as I have breedings coming up soon....

anyone else having this issue?
i do =/
one of my clutches was at 4 days yesterday and today it still says that i need to wait 4 days..
the other clutch is fine though
i do =/
one of my clutches was at 4 days yesterday and today it still says that i need to wait 4 days..
the other clutch is fine though
I have a friend who had two nests due to today. One of them hatched as it should, but the other stated she needed one more day. So I thought maybe she had put them after midnight without realizing, but if this is truly an issue, the mods should look into it....
I have a friend who had two nests due to today. One of them hatched as it should, but the other stated she needed one more day. So I thought maybe she had put them after midnight without realizing, but if this is truly an issue, the mods should look into it....
m2yLT5E.png
I just looked at the breeding cool down for my dragon against the nest... and everything lines up... so then why were the days reduced yesterday, twice, as it seems?

i dunno.... but i guess if they don't change tomorrow then it really is a bug....
I just looked at the breeding cool down for my dragon against the nest... and everything lines up... so then why were the days reduced yesterday, twice, as it seems?

i dunno.... but i guess if they don't change tomorrow then it really is a bug....
The number of remaining days left on existing nests was screwy yesterday due to the incubation bug. so those numbers were not to be trusted. Today's are accurate.
The number of remaining days left on existing nests was screwy yesterday due to the incubation bug. so those numbers were not to be trusted. Today's are accurate.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif